Mock
HOW YOU DOIN'? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HOW YOU DOIN'? (/thread-9746.html)

Pages: 1 2

HOW YOU DOIN'? - Duchess - 03-01-2013

Good? Bad? Mediocre?

I've puttered around my home and yard & hungout in Mock all day, it's been pretty friggin' wonderful. Every morning this week I was on the road. It sucked! I'm sorry for every one of you who has to do that 5-6 days a week.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - ramseycat - 03-01-2013

You're very chatty today. I'm doing ok other than being exhausted. I look forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Jimbone - 03-01-2013

Meh. Very unhappy times generally.

Glad you are having such a wonderful day though!

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Duchess - 03-01-2013

(03-01-2013, 04:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You're very chatty today.

...because I have time! 19

(03-01-2013, 04:56 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Meh. Very unhappy times generally.

Glad you are having such a wonderful day though!

Why are you unhappy?

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Duchess - 03-01-2013

Haven't you been paying attention? Mrs. Bone doesn't appreciate him. He doesn't feel like he has a friend & partner any more. I know you know what that feels like.

Mr. Bone is it your birthday?

Nope, not my birthday... still a few months away. I'm buying my own cake this year just to be safe.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - sally - 03-01-2013

(03-01-2013, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Haven't you been paying attention? Mrs. Bone doesn't appreciate him. He doesn't feel like he has a friend & partner any more. I know you know what that feels like.

I missed that too. I can't stand my husband either if that makes him feel any better.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - username - 03-01-2013

Mediocre.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - crash - 03-01-2013

I'm awesome. Great sleep and I'm storming round the house on a Saturday morning like a woolly mammoth....Rawr!

Maybe it's time to tell Mrs. Bone you're done. Why waste your life in an unhappy marriage?

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - HairOfTheDog - 03-01-2013

(03-01-2013, 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Good? Bad? Mediocre?

I've puttered around my home and yard & hungout in Mock all day, it's been pretty friggin' wonderful. Every morning this week I was on the road. It sucked! I'm sorry for every one of you who has to do that 5-6 days a week.

It's perfect weather today. I did all of my errands on foot this afternoon and now getting ready to make iced coffee. Life could be much worse.

(03-01-2013, 06:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Maybe it's time to tell Mrs. Bone you're done. Why waste your life in an unhappy marriage?

You must have missed the part where Jimbone is well past legal voting age too, rams. Good try though, homewrecker!

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Maggot - 03-01-2013

Ramseykittens......Do you want Jims bone?

Actually I am mostly unhappy about work... sales continue to slide which is obviously problematic.

(03-01-2013, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ramseykittens......Do you want Jims bone?

Of course not my little Maggottyboo!! You're my one true love. Love025

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - sally - 03-01-2013

I don't know if Maggot is prepared to take a woman on of your size.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Cracker - 03-01-2013

hahahaha

Fucking sally. Consistently a bitch. Cracks me up. I'm starting to think it maybe isn't an act.

You are my number one choice for drinking partner in a strange hotel bar.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - sally - 03-02-2013

I'm nice in real life. If I ever met Ramsey I would take her out for lunch and drinks and I wouldn't even call her fat and stupid one time.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - Duchess - 03-02-2013

I'd like to sit & watch you make a pizza & cook it in that kickass pizza oven.

RE: HOW YOU DOIN'? - ramseycat - 03-02-2013

(03-02-2013, 12:10 PM)sally Wrote: I'm nice in real life. If I ever met Ramsey I would take her out for lunch and drinks and I wouldn't even call her fat and stupid one time.

I would rather have you cook for me. And don't speak. Just serve.