Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hidden agenda behind the media pushing homosexuality
(03-27-2011, 05:06 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 04:45 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah I remember him saying here that he is comfortable with his sexuality which is why he often plays homosexual pranks on his mates at the pub.

In England men are not sexually insecure pussies who are terrified another man might catch a glimpse of their cock in the showers after a five a side game.

I doubt you'd fall in the category of "England men" if the full range of your immature activities were put on the table.

86 112
(03-27-2011, 06:30 PM)shitstorm Wrote: The symbols and images in the videos have meaning, though they're delivered on a subliminal level. Like brainwashing kids with religious imagery, which they grow up to worship without understanding, Gaga pimps a new religion through the powerful medium of music and visual art. Kids WILL emulate it, become brand loyal to occult symbolism that they will never know the meaning of and, it WILL transform them.

Hahahaha! She's an entertainer. She's not pushing any kind of subliminal message onto your kids.

Pimping a new religion. 28

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For the love of crumb cake.

The only subliminal message in Lady Gaga videos is marketing "buy my cd, download this song, E-mail this video to all your friends, consume, consume, consume".

The fact shitstorm has posted her video here is proof that the subliminal messaging is working 100%.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shitstorm is subliminally trying to make us all paranoid.
86 112
(03-28-2011, 04:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 06:30 PM)shitstorm Wrote: The symbols and images in the videos have meaning, though they're delivered on a subliminal level. Like brainwashing kids with religious imagery, which they grow up to worship without understanding, Gaga pimps a new religion through the powerful medium of music and visual art. Kids WILL emulate it, become brand loyal to occult symbolism that they will never know the meaning of and, it WILL transform them.

Hahahaha! She's an entertainer. She's not pushing any kind of subliminal message onto your kids.

Pimping a new religion. 28

Jesus, Duchess, just because you might not be aware of something doesn't mean it isn't there.

hah I'd bet my bank account that Lady Gaga's only agenda is selling her music.

I never have a problem saying I'm wrong or laughing at myself so if you've got some concrete proof that Lady Gaga is out to warp societies children, lay it on me. I promise to stop laughing long enough to check it out.
Why is Gaga enacting a blood ritual? Meaningless?

[Image: lady-gaga-2009-mtv-vma-012.jpg]
[Image: article-1213289-066B4702000005DC-934_468x707.jpg]

What do the arch and the pillars, from the sacrifice enactment, represent? Nothing?

[Image: gagaset-copy.jpg]

From the same music awards show, what ritual is being enacted with Pink? None?

[Image: pink_pg50847.jpg]

These ARE enactments of secret society occult rituals but don't worry, they won't leave an impression on the kiddies who don't know what they mean. They just wanna sell records.
(03-28-2011, 04:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote: These ARE enactments of secret society occult rituals but don't worry, they won't leave an impression on the kiddies who don't know what they mean. They just wanna sell records.

Outrageous sells. Witness Madonna back in the day.

If I join one of these secret societies, can I get a de-coder ring? And how do you know about these rituals if the socities are secret?
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-28-2011, 04:59 PM)username Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote: These ARE enactments of secret society occult rituals but don't worry, they won't leave an impression on the kiddies who don't know what they mean. They just wanna sell records.

Outrageous sells. Witness Madonna back in the day.

If I join one of these secret societies, can I get a de-coder ring? And how do you know about these rituals if the socities are secret?

Okay, I'll put you down for "meaningless" with respect to the images.
BTW, I totally love Pink's outfit.
(03-28-2011, 04:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Why is Gaga enacting a blood ritual? Meaningless?

What do the arch and the pillars, from the sacrifice enactment, represent? Nothing?

These ARE enactments of secret society occult rituals but don't worry, they won't leave an impression on the kiddies who don't know what they mean. They just wanna sell records.

You're forcing me to question your mental health.

What the hell is wrong with you? That's entertainment. Those chicks are talented, there is no denying it, they are also very smart women who know how to market their product which is them. You are reading way WAY too much into their music & their shows.

(03-28-2011, 05:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Okay, I'll put you down for "meaningless" with respect to the images.

I'm sure there is some meaning to them (i.e., slightly satanic mixed with religious symbolism or what have you) but I don't think it's some conspiracy to bring the youth of America over to the dark side. Many bands (back to Elvis being considered risque with that damn hip swinging), strive for outrageous. It's hype IMO.
Commando Cunt Queen
But why is it when they achieve "celebrity" status, they gain credence as "truth sayers" and "experts" for controversial causes and politics?

I wouldn't mind if they spoke ONLY through their art, but they keep opening their damn mouths, too.

To me, that's pushing an agenda.

Just like Beck or Stewart.

No . . . I don't mean Jeff or Rod.
In the words of one of my favourite rap bands Public Enemy.....

"Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't believe the hype".

Shitstorm might like to know that both my grandads were Freemasons, and my great grandmother once went to a dinner party in Italy where Aleister Crowley was a guest.

I post as an invited guest on the Church of satans forum, Letters to the Devil.

There that should give shitstorm nightmares for weeks!

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-28-2011, 05:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: In the words of one of my favourite rap bands Public Enemy.....

"My ninety-eight's booming with a trunk of funk . . .
All the jealous punks can't stop the dunk."

THE Rap band.

Yo . . .OP!
(03-28-2011, 05:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Why is Gaga enacting a blood ritual? Meaningless?

You're forcing me to question your mental health.

What the hell is wrong with you? That's entertainment. Those chicks are talented, there is no denying it, they are also very smart women who know how to market their product which is them. You are reading way WAY too much into their music & their shows.

Oh, well, I wouldn't want my mental health questioned. Guess I need to just sit back and enjoy the show! You know best, Duchess.
(03-28-2011, 05:26 PM)shitstorm Wrote: You know best, Duchess.

Oh no I don't. Nope.

(03-28-2011, 05:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Yo . . .OP!

You mean OPP? haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-28-2011, 05:23 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: In the words of one of my favourite rap bands Public Enemy.....

Shitstorm might like to know that both my grandads were Freemasons, and my great grandmother once went to a dinner party in Italy where Aleister Crowley was a guest.

I post as an invited guest on the Church of satans forum, Letters to the Devil.

There that should give shitstorm nightmares for weeks!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Doesn't give me nightmares, at all.

Did you ever hear the speculation about Barbara Bush (the elder) being Crowely's daughter? It's quite interesting and, damn, she looks just like him!