Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Obama's birth certificate released
Because it is a requirement for being president. You have to be at least 35 and a US citizen (if I remember correctly from middle school civics class). Birth certificates prove both. He serves this country. If his country asks to see it because they have doubt, he should just do it and not complain like a bitch. He works for us. He forgets that shit sometimes.

Nobody asked to see his dick. That is personal. Birth information for the POTUS and the CIC should have just been given.

Black people always have to make a big damn deal out of everything. Why are we just seeing this now? Because he was an asshole about it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-27-2011, 11:29 PM)Cracker Wrote: Completely missing the point. Again.

You apply for a public job. You provide documents to your employer (or those that vet you for the position). You pass. Does every public citizen have the right to view the documents you submitted to get your public job?

Yup.
[/quote]

Okay, show me how I have the right to demand birth certificates from all public employees. Please.
Commando Cunt Queen
Why is it such a big deal to ask our president to prove his birth if it's the fucking law? I don't see the big deal.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-28-2011, 12:03 AM)username Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 11:29 PM)Cracker Wrote: Completely missing the point. Again.

You apply for a public job. You provide documents to your employer (or those that vet you for the position). You pass. Does every public citizen have the right to view the documents you submitted to get your public job?

Yup.

Okay, show me how I have the right to demand birth certificates from all public employees. Please.
[/quote]

I didn't say ALL public employees. I was referring specifically to MY situation. My shit is on file several different places.

Nobody cares if you are Waffle House waitress, but for certain jobs, PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

How can you even defend him raising such a stink over it? Like the rules don't apply to him...
(04-28-2011, 12:02 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because it is a requirement for being president. You have to be at least 35 and a US citizen (if I remember correctly from middle school civics class). Birth certificates prove both. He serves this country. If his country asks to see it because they have doubt, he should just do it and not complain like a bitch. He works for us. He forgets that shit sometimes.

Nobody asked to see his dick. That is personal. Birth information for the POTUS and the CIC should have just been given.

Black people always have to make a big damn deal out of everything. Why are we just seeing this now? Because he was an asshole about it.

Do you honestly believe he didn't already prove his citizenship sufficiently prior to his election? Do you think that wasn't scrutinized COMPLETELY before he was elected?
Commando Cunt Queen
I know you have to show a birth certificate to sign up for rec league sports and go to fucking Kindergarten.

Yes, he's being a fucking bitch about it. He should have just done it in the first place.

A Certificate of Live Birth IS NOT a Birth Certificate, btw, so the punk ass still didn't show it. Rationalize that shit.
(04-28-2011, 12:08 AM)Cracker Wrote: How can you even defend him raising such a stink over it? Like the rules don't apply to him...

Meh, he met the rules or he wouldn't have been elected President. That's my point. I don't think anyone "oops" failed to notice that he wasn't U.S. born. Been there, done that. This whole re-hashing of his right to be President of the U.S. is ridiculous IMO.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-28-2011, 12:13 AM)Cracker Wrote: A Certificate of Live Birth IS NOT a Birth Certificate, btw, so the punk ass still didn't show it. Rationalize that shit.

My understanding is that's ALL Hawaii gave out at the time. You can't invent something that didn't exist then.

Commando Cunt Queen
Because his birth probably unattended. That means he could feasibly have been born ANYWHERE. Why is it dated 4 days after his real birth date?

"Chinese immigrants took advantage of this to get Hawaiian birth certificates as adults. Sun Yat Sen, former president of China, has a Hawaiian birth certificate from this loophole too."

Don't close your eyes out of hero worship. If he couldn't really prove his birth, he shouldn't be our president. The situation is fucked up. We shouldn't have to wonder about our president. There should be NO DOUBT in our minds.
(04-28-2011, 12:25 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because his birth probably unattended. That means he could feasibly have been born ANYWHERE. Why is it dated 4 days after his real birth date?

"Chinese immigrants took advantage of this to get Hawaiian birth certificates as adults. Sun Yat Sen, former president of China, has a Hawaiian birth certificate from this loophole too."

Don't close your eyes out of hero worship. If he couldn't really prove his birth, he shouldn't be our president. The situation is fucked up. We shouldn't have to wonder about our president. There should be NO DOUBT in our minds.

Okay, tin-foil, shitstorm conspiracy hat. Go to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow. That's the problem--your brain is warped from staying up too late.
Smiley_emoticons_razz G'night.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-27-2011, 04:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 04:01 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: yeah, they could have been insisting on seeing dubyas GED...

Is there anything that says a president has to be educated? I know I see a lot of attorneys in politics. I see many people say presidents are puppets so seriously, must they be educated in order to hold the highest office in all the land?

dubya proved your point...and raygun was just 'absent minded'...
Fug duh kund
Then there is this: "Seel added, if the President's father was not a U.S. citizen when he was born in Hawaii, that would make the President a naturalized citizen, not natural born."

His father's race is listed as "African." That IS NOT a race. It is a nationality. Many Africans are Arab or Caucasian. It should say "Blue Gum" or "Yard Ape" or "Gorilla."

And if you want to get all technical and shit: "Barack Obama is not even legally a black American. He only has one black great-great-grandmother on his father's side while the other 7 were Arab.

That makes him 50% white, 43.75% Arab, and 6.25% black. 12.5% is the minimum required to legally claim any racial status in America.

Obama would quallify as the first Arab-American president, NOT the first black president. That is why they keep saying "African-American" and NOT black because they know he is African Arab and not African black."

He is fooling black people. They are going to be pissed if they figure out he's a raghead...
hahahahaha
(04-28-2011, 12:41 AM)username Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 12:25 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because his birth probably unattended. That means he could feasibly have been born ANYWHERE. Why is it dated 4 days after his real birth date?

Okay, tin-foil, shitstorm conspiracy hat. Go to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow. That's the problem--your brain is warped from staying up too late.
Smiley_emoticons_razz G'night.

No, my problem is I don't let people skate around shit. Most people let pure emotion override decisions which are based on fact.

I'm not a "birther," but it shouldn't have been such a big deal to produce a birth certificate. Since he made it an issue, let's go ahead and check into it.

If he isn't a natural born citizen, every decision he made, every piece of legislation he signed, is ILLEGAL. Just a thought.

I drank too much coffee storm watching. I'm not a lush like the rest of y'all, so I may be up a while...
(04-27-2011, 09:46 PM)username Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 09:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: I had to show my birth certificate to get a driver's license AND for my job. Why is it such a big deal for our president.

Did you have to publish it to the world? Or just the people responsible for giving you your driver's license or hiring you for your job?

we are the ones responsible for hiring him, why is it that you think it is anyone else? we are the people who vote, they are the ones we vote for, they are public servants, we are the public, we ask the questions they provide the answers.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-27-2011, 04:38 PM)username Wrote: It occurred to me, police officers are public servants/paid out of taxpayer dollars. I'm going to march down to my local police department and demand to see the birth certificates of every god damn officer there because I don't believe whatever they submitted to gain their badges.

I wonder how long it will take me to get tasered.

here is the problem with your theory, police officers have no obligation to be natural born US citizens, that rule is saved in absolute loneliness for the POTUS. It's a constitutional requirement.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-28-2011, 12:09 AM)username Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 12:02 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because it is a requirement for being president. You have to be at least 35 and a US citizen (if I remember correctly from middle school civics class). Birth certificates prove both. He serves this country. If his country asks to see it because they have doubt, he should just do it and not complain like a bitch. He works for us. He forgets that shit sometimes.

Do you honestly believe he didn't already prove his citizenship sufficiently prior to his election? Do you think that wasn't scrutinized COMPLETELY before he was elected?

Washington doesn't elect public sevants, they are the public servants, who gives a fuck who he showed this shit to there, others asked to see it, he fought them in court, again the president does not get to fight the public who elected him in court over something as simple as a BC, holy fuck can you only imagine what it would have been like if he was asked for his school records? oh wait he was and refused to show them also.

He likes to talk about his degree's though, I just say it's all bullshit without proof.

That is what we tell people who try to post their PHD's and BA's and shit here on mock, everyone has a degree, well obama gets to be treated like everyone else put up or shut up ya know?

For some reason it appears that you missed like 12 years of school, or you didn't pay attention, that's bad enough on it's own, but you actually fucking vote, that is some scary shit.

John Adams

Jesus Christ. No wonder the majority of the world laughs at our country & thinks we are a joke. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-28-2011, 02:24 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Washington doesn't elect public sevants

*servants*

Stupid fucker.

(04-28-2011, 02:24 AM)IMaDick Wrote: For some reason it appears that you missed like 12 years of school, or you didn't pay attention, that's bad enough on it's own, but you actually fucking vote, that is some scary shit.

Isn't that fuckin' rich. Hahaha! One of the dumbest people in here questioning the education of one of the smartest.