Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift
Well it wasn't true.

*Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers*
Guys i am almost positive it was not true. I have talked to dozens of ppl from LE to locals and nobody has heard anything. and LE is denying it. So with that said, i was stupid to let me guard down when i knew better. I had yet to do it but it happened today. I have to take a break and clear my head, im a mess right now.

I hope you all know how sorry i am. Continue to Pray for Holly and her family. I will be back, i wont give up or give in, i promise. And yall please take it easy on the girls here....it was my fault not theirs. Please message me and tell me off u want but dont do it to them. Im sorry again

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Bob...6462642422
WKRN

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The family of missing nursing student Holly Bobo is pleading with people to search their properties in an effort to find the woman who is believed to have been abducted outside her Tennessee home by a man dressed in camouflage.

The family released the plea in a statement sent to the media on Tuesday, nearly three weeks after Holly Bobo's April 13 disappearance.

Investigators have said they believe the student was abducted by someone familiar with the rural area outside her home near Parsons, midway between Nashville and Memphis.

A spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said police are still searching for Bobo, but the search has been scaled back.

She said authorities searched two places over the weekend, including one in nearby Henderson County.

Authorities have been tightlipped about the investigation and have released little details about a person of interest or suspect in the case.

from FB and Will Nunley
***Will NUNLEY TWEETS***

The family of Holly Bobo has released a statement today to the Associated Press. I will be tweeting it in moment. #hollybobo

The statement was not released to any television or radio outlets, nor was it released directly to me. Still wondering why.

This statement is said to have come from the Bobo family and relayed through the 'family spokesman'. #hollybobo

Here is the statement, verbatim from the Bobo Family: (following tweets)

"We could never thank everyone enough for all the kindness that has been shown to our family during this difficult time" #hollybobo Pt. 1

"Thanks for your search efforts, donations, and especially your prayers for Holly and our family. I know everyone's daily life, routines...

..and work must go on, but ours never will, until Holly is back with us. Please continue to pray for Holly's safe return, keep your eyes...

"..and ears open and search your own property. Please pray for Holly's strength and everyone who is still searching for our precious Holly"

"Holly Bobo's Family" <end of verbatim>#hollybobo

The statement was released to a source or reporter within the Associated Press. The letter was then released to us, as an AP member station. -Will Nunley, News Anchor WBBJ tv Jackson, TN

(05-03-2011, 03:21 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "..and ears open and search your own property. "

That phrase seems to reduce Holly to a lost inanimate object . . . like a shovel or a cell phone.

Heartbreaking.
(05-02-2011, 05:01 PM)Love Hippos Wrote: I find it hard to believe she's being kept alive...and still have the uneasy feeling her abduction is either a hoax or her brother's behind all of this.

We have a winner here! Something happened to Holly and her family is responsible. That's why LE is being so hush hush. They're waiting out the family, hoping someone slips up.
Lady Cop, I think you are spot on with your smells. Something is really fishy! If your daughter is abducted and their is even a remote possibility that she is alive and outside the woods, you would think the parents would be trying to get as much attention to the story as they could.

I still don't believe that LE couldn't track the perp and HB's footprints into the woods. You think the tracks would really stand out. Well, either way any tracks were gone a few days after the abduction occurred and the rains came down.

Again, fucked up. Why wouldn't a parent want to spread the info they have farther than one news outlet, why not released on the news or radio. Just odd to me. As a parent I'd be thrashing through those damn woods & anywhere & everywhere till my child was found.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
it was released to the AP which is pretty all-encompassing. it was accompanied by a simplistic handwritten note from their pastor. looked like his grocery list.

i think with the suspension of civilian searches, and the constant criticism because the family has been less than forthcoming, they felt they had to put something out there. it really should have been done through LE. they are asking people to search their own properties 3 weeks after the fact. i'm pretty sure that was suggested early on.

her mother--->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1718

An article in the "Decatur County Chronicle" about the continued search for Holly Bobo. Not really any new news.. but maybe some clarifications.

ETA: It is crazy how much money this county/state has raised for the tip leading to the finding of Holly. Too bad Ohio can't do the same for Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub. I guess it must be the Southern hospitality.
(05-04-2011, 03:28 PM)kfran Wrote: http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.asp?art=1718

An article in the "Decatur County Chronicle" about the continued search for Holly Bobo. Not really any new news.. but maybe some clarifications.

ETA: It is crazy how much money this county/state has raised for the tip leading to the finding of Holly. Too bad Ohio can't do the same for Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub. I guess it must be the Southern hospitality.

OR COULD BE she is a pretty little blonde with a cousin who is a "country singer". (that no one has really heard of)Signs_173

Just sad, and then to hear that the t-shirt money will go to a "vacation" for Holly? SO many questions....and NOT one answer!!Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Lytome- I guess it could be the cousin, forgot about her. Guess I need to grab my guitar & put on a pair of ass huggin' jeans. Can I be a "country star" too?
(05-04-2011, 08:47 PM)kfran Wrote: Lytome- I guess it could be the cousin, forgot about her. Guess I need to grab my guitar & put on a pair of ass huggin' jeans. Can I be a "country star" too?

In one of the articles LC posted there was mention of the Governor, helping, offering or posted the $75,000 reward. Does this mean it’s coming from the State or the Governor personally? Do we know where all of this money came from, or if it’s an accurate figure?
$50,000. was pledged by the governor (no, not his personal money) , the rest is police and private i guess, for a total of 75K. that was a very unusual amount for the state to put up.

I was at the market last night and her story is on the cover of one of the gossip rags. I can't remember which one. Why her story and not others that have gone missing?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-05-2011, 01:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I was at the market last night and her story is on the cover of one of the gossip rags. I can't remember which one. Why her story and not others that have gone missing?

This is strictly my opinion, but the fact that she is a pretty blonde who comes from a "good" family has a lot to do with it...media outlets go after the best STORY. They are not trying to find someone, or help solve a murder. Journalists look for stories that will sell their papers or magazines. A pretty young blonde missing vs. 2 young adults cruelly murdered (possibly over drugs/money/with gang ties)…which do you think will sell more magazines and papers with less controversy? Sadly enough the young pretty blonde will win, that is how most society works.
Do I think it is right…NO…This is the reason I LOVE MOCK!!
Ramsey: Why her story and not others that have gone missing?

because she is a very pretty young blonde, her cousin is a nobody-ever- heard-of-her country music singer, and mostly because it has become very secretive and mysterious. suspicions and rumors are rampant.

(05-05-2011, 01:24 PM)LytoMe Wrote: I LOVE MOCK!!

Here's your gold star. Awink [Image: bg-gold-star.gif]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-05-2011, 09:37 AM)LytoMe Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 08:47 PM)kfran Wrote: Lytome- I guess it could be the cousin, forgot about her. Guess I need to grab my guitar & put on a pair of ass huggin' jeans. Can I be a "country star" too?

In one of the articles LC posted there was mention of the Governor, helping, offering or posted the $75,000 reward. Does this mean it’s coming from the State or the Governor personally? Do we know where all of this money came from, or if it’s an accurate figure?

Check my post (#188) for the article about the rewrd $$. The community has raised over 25k, the Governor offered 50k & the TN Sheriff Assoc. has thrown in 5k.

Over 80,000 in reward money. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Wish I had the answers to this case!
Local briefs: No new developments in search for Bobo

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/201105...th-charges
I don't think the mother was in on it. I think that a guy dressed in camo. did in fact take her by gun point. He had an obsession for her. I think he planned this for weeks or maybe months. I think he had a lot of fun with her and then killed her.

I hope I'm wrong. Signs_173

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(05-09-2011, 07:28 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: I don't think the mother was in on it. I think that a guy dressed in camo. did in fact take her by gun point. He had an obsession for her. I think he planned this for weeks or maybe months. I think he had a lot of fun with her and then killed her.

I hope I'm wrong. Signs_173

I think the brother is clueless, also.