Poll: What does wanting to make online wagers about where the next real life terrorist attack make you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A demented motherfucker
42.86%
3 42.86%
A rational human being
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll
What does wanting to place online wagers on where the next real life terrorist attack make you?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Could ya add one more option to the poll?

How about "Just wanting to see if an uninformed asshat is willing to back up his statements with his/her wallet, or is just posting gibberish in order to provoke a response"
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Thanks for the offer but even in Mock I'm not into wagering on people's lives...only my own and I somehow doubt I'll awake to find a terrorist out by the pool.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would wager that OP is the asshat that the kid speaks of.

There is nothing wrong with calling the stupid little fucker out. even if that means betting on the next terror attack, nothing was mentioned about the number of lives lost, the wager was just on the location of the next attack. in the US or Europe.

some people need to read and not listen to the asshat for their information, everything about OP is fucking twisted into something else.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-08-2011, 11:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I would wager that OP is the asshat that the kid speaks of.

While I'd love to take ya up on that ...I try not to make a habit of making bad bets

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(05-08-2011, 11:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I would wager that OP is the asshat that the kid speaks of.

There is nothing wrong with calling the stupid little fucker out. even if that means betting on the next terror attack, nothing was mentioned about the number of lives lost, the wager was just on the location of the next attack. in the US or Europe.

some people need to read and not listen to the asshat for their information, everything about OP is fucking twisted into something else.

Yes offering to make wagers about where the next terrorist attack will be makes the uneducated parental reject the kid an American hero.

hah

You can always rely on dick to make a complete and utter ass of himself!

hah
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-08-2011, 11:06 AM)thekid65 Wrote:

While I'd love to take ya up on that ...I try not to make a habit of making bad bets

Please stop playing with each others cocks in public boys.

hahSmiley_emoticons_kotz
A cowards lament how nice.

you made the assertion, if anyone is twisted and demented it's you little man.

if it's just the money to make the bet with that's stopping you, borrow a few quid from your wife, she works while you sit on your ass making stupid assertions you don't have the balls to back up.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

OP is married? Damn...must suck to be her..as he's stated that he'd pretty much let his wife be raped and killed before he'd take the proper steps to prevent it.

Where the hell is the poll???

Answer: What is a nuclear bomb in europe? For 300.00 Pat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What is "What the Americans should have done 225 years ago should the technology existed"?

(05-08-2011, 11:22 AM)thekid65 Wrote: OP is married? Damn...must suck to be her..as he's stated that he'd pretty much let his wife be raped and killed before he'd take the proper steps to prevent it.

hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ooohhhh shit
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-08-2011, 01:24 PM)thekid65 Wrote: 225 years ago

YawnBedCompcoff
Quotes from a man (and I use that term very loosely) that wouldnt protect his loved ones with the necessary means at his disposal.