Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will alqaeda retaliate against the U.S. for Binladens death?
(05-15-2011, 03:04 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 02:58 PM)username Wrote: I prefer to deal in facts and research.

Plus, Obama sucks. Fact.

Opinion. Now Bush REALLY sucked.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-15-2011, 10:56 AM)concerned Wrote: I WILL BE BACK... GOING TO GET MY BITCHES!!!

I don't really speak ghetto but I hope that means that you're going to return and bring some of your friends? That is good. Mock needs more chew toys like you.

I gather you've visited the photo area. Please do feel free to upload a recent photo of yourself. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
Tell me username, is it a fact that obama sat in bill ayers kitchen to launch his political career? is it fact that he sat on the board of directors for one of bill ayers foundations? is it a fact that obama voted present more than 90% of the time as a senator?

you seem to have something going on in your head that turns facts about obama no matter the source into conspiracy theories.

I call it the obamabot waltz.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 03:34 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 01:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I would vote for this guy for president.

You Did....

How do you know how I voted? if you're just considering the fact that I didn't vote for the jr. senator from illinois with a 90% present voting record to be a deciding factor if I voted for bush or not, you're as fucked in the head as OP.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 04:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: How do you know how I voted? if you're just considering the fact that I didn't vote for the jr. senator from illinois with a 90% present voting record to be a deciding factor if I voted for bush or not.....

OK then I ask you Dick... Did you vote for Bush in 2000? Did you vote for Bush in 2004?
(05-15-2011, 04:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I call it the obamabot waltz.

.......said dick as he got funky with the GOP Jitterbug.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-15-2011, 01:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
Quote:Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Yes, last year I was diagnosed with delusional psychosis, I have been taking medication ever since and my symptoms are more or less now under control.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-15-2011, 04:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Tell me username, is it a fact that obama sat in bill ayers kitchen to launch his political career? is it fact that he sat on the board of directors for one of bill ayers foundations? is it a fact that obama voted present more than 90% of the time as a senator?

you seem to have something going on in your head that turns facts about obama no matter the source into conspiracy theories.

I call it the obamabot waltz.

Yes he met with Ayers a terrorist in the 60's who was also Chicago's Citizen of the Year in 1997. Yeah, he served on at least one, maybe two boards with the Citizen of the Year. And he voted "present" more like 3% of the time he was a senator, fucktard. Check that fact.

I'm not going to rehash all this bullshit with you, Dick. You're boring me now.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-15-2011, 04:36 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: OK then I ask you Dick... Did you vote for Bush in 2000? Did you vote for Bush in 2004?

You understand about the electoral college, right? I'm asking because you mentioned the election of 2000...

You also understand that ACORN workers have been charged and convicted in several states for voter registration fraud.

Does it matter how one man voted if Mickey Mouse also votes?

Rather than just bag on W., please expound on why O. is so much better. Because I'm missing something, I think.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-15-2011, 05:37 PM)username Wrote: Yes he met with Ayers a terrorist in the 60's who was also Chicago's Citizen of the Year in 1997. Yeah, he served on at least one, maybe two boards with the Citizen of the Year. And he voted "present" more like 3% of the time he was a senator, fucktard. Check that fact.

I'm not going to rehash all this bullshit with you, Dick. You're boring me now.

Holy shit. you check it for yourself.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.x...&tab=votes
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 04:36 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: OK then I ask you Dick... Did you vote for Bush in 2000? Did you vote for Bush in 2004?

Does it matter how one man voted if Mickey Mouse also votes?

Cracker, I feel the question is appropriate in the context of Dick's challenge to other's assumptions of how he may have voted. I agree with you that in the grand scheme of things one person's vote can be rendered insignificant, but that was not the thrust of my argument with him. I also want you to know I was never more impressed by my president then when he stood at 'Ground Zero' and rallied the american people. I was inspired by him.

[attachment=10391]

Still waiting for Dick's response.....

Dick, Did you vote for Bush in 2000? Did you vote for Bush in 2004?
Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you think I'm required to answer your fucking questions about who I voted for or against?

Let me put it this way, I would vote for Bush every time ahead of Gore or Kerry.

A joke and a jokes shit stained underwear.

Tell us about obama's senate voting record, I find that way more interesting.
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 06:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Holy shit. you check it for yourself.

Being in the 90th percentile is not the same as 90% of the time, asshat.

When Hilary was campaigning against Obama, she claimed he voted present around 129 times. That was out of roughly 4000 votes he cast.

That huge spike you see in 2007/2008--ya' think his being on the campaign trail at the time might have had anything to do with that?

ETA: your chart doesn't differentiate between "present" votes and just missing the roll call altogether (actually I would assume your chart doesn't even include the present votes). Two entirely different things.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-15-2011, 06:17 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Cracker, I feel the question is appropriate in the context of Dick's challenge to other's assumptions of how he may have voted. I agree with you that in the grand scheme of things one person's vote can be rendered insignificant, but that was not the thrust of my argument with him.

I was actually wondering what good you could say about our current president. I am a little biased against him and wanted to hear the good points from someone.

Around here, people just bitch about Bush if you ask what good things Obama has done. Without a comparison, what good has Obama while he has been in charge?

Anybody?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Around here, people just bitch about Bush if you ask what good things Obama has done. Without a comparison, what good has Obama while he has been in charge?

Anybody?

He OK'd the Osama raid. Still waiting for something more for him to hang his hat on. He may be credited with our change to 'The Amero' a hemispherical monetary system like the Euro, if or when the USDollar collapses.

I quote Dick, who quotes Winston Churchill

"I contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself by the handle."
(05-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Around here, people just bitch about Bush if you ask what good things Obama has done.

I may type up my thoughts later but I've got afternoon plans so I'm not going to do it now.

I'll say this though, I think the same holds true in reverse. Some people just bitch about Obama no matter what he does.

I don't think Bush was all bad all the time nor do I think Obama is perfect by any stretch (he's spending too much money, dammit!). My idea candidate would be more fiscally conservative although not someone who necessarily wants to balance the budget on the back of education and such. Tackle immigration reform, pension reform, social security, defense spending etc. (the 80% of the budget instead of the 20%). Unfortunately I don't see either side willing to delve in to the real areas of our spending that are a mess--too many constituents to piss off.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-15-2011, 07:11 PM)username Wrote: I may type up my thoughts later but I've got afternoon plans so I'm not going to do it now.

I'll say this though, I think the same holds true in reverse. Some people just bitch about Obama no matter what he does.

I will try to read it with an open mind.

My Sunday plans usually include yard, laundry, cleaning, and shopping for lunch stuff. I'm glad someone has a life because it isn't me this month.

Maybe you could even start a "NO OPINIONS ALLOWED" thread so we can JUST look at issues.
(05-15-2011, 06:46 PM)username Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 06:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Holy shit. you check it for yourself.

Being in the 90th percentile is not the same as 90% of the time, asshat.

When Hilary was campaigning against Obama, she claimed he voted present around 129 times. That was out of roughly 4000 votes he cast.

That huge spike you see in 2007/2008--ya' think his being on the campaign trail at the time might have had anything to do with that?

ETA: your chart doesn't differentiate between "present" votes and just missing the roll call altogether (actually I would assume your chart doesn't even include the present votes). Two entirely different things.

So you didn't look beyond the page I gave you the link to? that may have been a test to see if you really wanted to find out about your choice for president.

why would you though, you voted for him and would again without knowing what the hell he has going on.

John Adams

(05-15-2011, 07:05 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Around here, people just bitch about Bush if you ask what good things Obama has done. Without a comparison, what good has Obama while he has been in charge?

Anybody?

He OK'd the Osama raid.

I just heard a brief snippet of an interview with Robert Gates who said something like "I've worked under 8 Presidents and Obama's call (on Osama) was the most courageous I've ever seen".
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-15-2011, 09:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So you didn't look beyond the page I gave you the link to? that may have been a test to see if you really wanted to find out about your choice for president.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

This was a test...a test of the Dick emergency dumbass system. This is only a test.

Yeah, right Dick. Maybe your wife believes your bullshit; I don't. Fail.
Commando Cunt Queen