Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S A SECRET

After giving birth is it the business of others if you choose to keep your baby's sex a secret? Do people have a right to say it's wrong?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on whatever the subject may be but is it our society's business when you choose to raise your children in a manner that is so different from how others do it?

You should assume that the parents I am referring to are just like you & me and are not the dregs of society.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess....Did you mean gender? Because a baby shouldn't be having sex

Aren't they the same thing?

The distinction between sex and gender is a concept that distinguishes sex, a natural or biological feature, from gender, the cultural or learned significance of sex.

As long as that sucker is alive and shittin who cares?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I find refusing to answer a friend's question about the baby's sex is like refusing to show a picture of the baby or tell what you named your baby. It's off-putting. But refusing the same answer to a stranger is correct because it's none of their business. Friendship is caring and the question is asked by a friend for that reason.
I know what you are speaking of...was just reading about it. I don't know. How does not telling the world the gender of your baby help in developing his or her sexual or gender identity? Aren't both already in place at birth?
OK, fine you do not want gender role stereotypes, then stay away from the pink and blue....and gender specific toys only. I mean, buy your girl dolls, and your boy action figures, but if your little girl wants a Tonka truck, and Junior wants an Easy Bake Oven, then by all means go for it.
(05-27-2011, 09:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The distinction between sex and gender is a concept that distinguishes sex, a natural or biological feature, from gender, the cultural or learned significance of sex.

Thanks for that. You clarified something for me that I didn't know.
If you tell someone you've had a baby or you know someone who has had a baby one of the first questions they naturally ask is "girl or boy?".

I don't see the big deal with answering honestly.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think there are more important things to worry about with a newborn baby than trying to keep their gender some big stupid secret. But whatever, people are fucking idiots, they take themselves way too seriously.
What kind of parents use their own baby for a social experiment?

Fucking hippies.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2011, 08:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: What kind of parents use their own baby for a social experiment?

That's how I see it too. I don't understand their desire to keep it secret or what they hope to accomplish by doing so. I look at children as a blessing, a gift, I'd be so happy I'd be running down the middle of 301 with a damn sign expressing my joy for all to see.

(05-29-2011, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's how I see it too. I don't understand their desire to keep it secret or what they hope to accomplish by doing so. I look at children as a blessing, a gift, I'd be so happy I'd be running down the middle of 301 with a damn sign expressing my joy for all to see.

What are they going to say to their grown kid when he/she doesn't fit in anywhere? I don't think they thought it through. Plus, to keep the other family members from finding out the sex of the child, they are going to have to hide its nakedness. That sends a weird signal.

It's bad to fuck with kids' heads. I find the whole thing disturbing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-30-2011, 01:07 AM)Cracker Wrote: It's bad to fuck with kids' heads. I find the whole thing disturbing.

The parents are insisting that their other children keep the secret. Couldn't that be considered fucking with their heads too?

"IT" clearly looks like a boy...but whatever, and who really cares.
These people wanted attention from the media, and they used their baby to get it. Stupid fuckers!!
As soon as they enroll the kid in school, this farce will be over.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Keeping it a secret is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. What new parent isn't bursting to say see my new baby boy? Or my baby girl? It just confirms that people are stupid.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

The mom has expressed surprise about all the negativity surrounding her decision & has written a letter to the paper where she lives.

http://www.parentdish.com/2011/05/31/par...3%7C214631
Gender neutral? jazz wears dresses how neutral is that? this lady is a fucking kook high up in the jsmom order of kooks.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

So they don't want anyone to know the gender, but it's ok to have his face all over the internet. Cute kid, too bad his parents are a couple of jerkoffs.