Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
this is a partial article written by bozo's butt-buddy geraldo rivera:

the vicious personal attacks on Casey's Latino lawyer Jose Baez are annoying and offensive. Any lawyer is only as good as the facts in his case. Working for chump change, he has been out spent by at least 20-1 by the state. He is not accused of child murder. He is a damn lawyer not a defendant and those who recklessly attack him do so from a visceral, shallow, narrow-minded place.

Not that I don't understand the instinct to kill/blame the messenger. I did the same thing to O.J. Simpson's lead lawyer Johnny Cochran, although all he was guilty of was being a brilliant lawyer for one of history's true jerk-offs.

Baez hasn't been brilliant, but he has been game and solid; effectively highlighting the funky meter man, the weird brother Lee, the not-so-together parents, the inexplicable early searches, the mystery swimming pool ladder left attached and more.

None of this means his client Casey didn't do the gut-wrenching crime, more or less as the prosecution said she did it; killing her adorable toddler so she could boogie like it was 1999.

But it does mean there can be no conviction for capital murder.

She never should have been charged with that death penalty crime in the first place. Even in Florida, once home to "Old Sparky" the (pre-lethal injection) over-used electric chair, only two women have been put to death in 150 years, both serial killers.

"Baez hasn't been brilliant, but he has been game and solid;" hahaha hahhahhah

I would love to know who he has been watching because it has not been the same defense attorney I have been observing. On his game? ARE you serious...he can't speak properly and cannot spell!!Smiley_emoticons_razzSmiley_emoticons_razz

And for the comment of Baez NOT getting paid enough to do what he is doing, I believe that to be false!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Geez, everyone is putting their two cents in to get their 15 minutes of fame!Troll
Insane
Geraldo has a firm grasp on the situation.

on the other hand he may be operating from a predjudiced view point since baez being a hispanic lawyer was the qualifier.

either way, I agree with geraldo that the case should not have been pursued as a death penalty case, I see the charge as grand standing by the pros.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick: Geraldo has a firm grasp on the situation.

geraldo has a firm grasp on baez' dick.

Hahahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i would love to see cindy cuffed and hauled off for perjury. and baez for suborning perjury. she has been completely impeached and shown to be a LIAR.
don't know yet what Judge will do or instruct.

word is NO court tomorrow as expected. but there will be on sunday.

photo below is Orange County Courthouse, trial is on 23rd floor.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-01-2011, 03:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and baez for suborning perjury. she has been completely impeached and shown to be a LIAR.

If Baez is charged, will this be a plus for Casey as grounds for appeal?
(07-01-2011, 04:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 03:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and baez for suborning perjury. she has been completely impeached and shown to be a LIAR.

If Baez is charged, will this be a plus for Casey as grounds for appeal?

i will be very surprised if either one ends up charged. it's entirely up to DA office. and she's a poor grieving grandma trying to save her child from death row.

as for baez, he probably won't be charged either, but likely will be disbarred after trial.

it would be used in an appeal under the heading of ineffective counsel. BUT it would not fly, she has other competent lawyers.

(07-01-2011, 07:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Cars: I was very disappointed that Casey chose not to take the stand.
I believe she would have held her own with Ashton.

28 you're smoking funny tobaccy aren't you Cars?? 103
Ashton would have destroyed her, decimated and eviscerated her and used her for shark chum for being a pathological liar and convicted felon! she COULDN'T take the stand and be shown to be what she is in front of that jury!

i think poor george is a pussy-whipped sap, and may well have mental issues. i always thought that. and i have my opinion why he didn't remain a police officer. but i don't think he's evil or malicious. just a pathetic little man.

We'll never know if Casey took the stand what would have happened. She would have had a story to tell, & would/could have adjusted it accordingly. She was great at that, fabricating explicit details of what ever was needed to support her cause as she went along.

As for George, he was very clever weasel wording his note knowing full well he would never really do himself in. (if he really was going to do it, it would have happened) he knew that note would be found. Therefore not admitting anything off color, that would have come back to bite him in the ass, cause he knew he still would be alive.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-01-2011, 04:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: As for George, he was very clever wording his note knowing full well he would never really do himself in. (if he really was going to do it, it would have happened) Therefore not admitting anything off color, that would have come back to bite him in the ass, cause he knew he still would be alive.

But he missed a golden opportunity to give an out for Casey - if he had stated Caylee is gone due to an unfortunate pool accident.

Embellish with statements like: "Why, oh why was I making a sandwich and not paying attention" or "What was Oprah saying that was soooo important that I lost track of my darling little Caylee!"

Hell . . . he should have had Casey write it for him. She's good with stories.
(07-01-2011, 04:28 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 04:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: As for George, he was very clever wording his note knowing full well he would never really do himself in. (if he really was going to do it, it would have happened) Therefore not admitting anything off color, that would have come back to bite him in the ass, cause he knew he still would be alive.

But he missed a golden opportunity to give an out for Casey - if he had stated Caylee is gone due to an unfortunate pool accident.

Embellish with statements like: "Why, oh why was I making a sandwich and not paying attention" or "What was Oprah saying that was soooo important that I lost track of my darling little Caylee!"

Hell . . . he should have had Casey write it for him. She's good with stories.

The way things have gone, you never know, she may just have written it for him. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-01-2011, 03:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Dick: Geraldo has a firm grasp on the situation.

geraldo has a firm grasp on baez' dick.

LMFAO! That was hilarious LC!
The straight guy never gets any credit for the funny shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2011, 06:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The straight guy never gets any credit for the funny shit.

poor legendary banana! hah

true, you gave me the perfect opening. heh

no taser Dickie today. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

brief video here at link.

casey gets pissed about Deputy insisting it's time to go back to her cell. hahaha get moving you skanky twat. hah Police

and when she stomps out, you can see where she tied a knot in back of her shirt in hopes her boobs would stick out more for the camera.

link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

(07-01-2011, 03:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i would love to see cindy cuffed and hauled off for perjury. and baez for suborning perjury. she has been completely impeached and shown to be a LIAR.
don't know yet what Judge will do or instruct.

Granted, I haven't followed the trial as closely as most of you but from what I've seen, I can't bring myself to hate Cindy. I'm glad the prosecution was able to rebut her claims about being home but from a mother's standpoint, I can totally see telling myself "she CAN'T have possibly pre-meditated this crime". It's too horrific to contemplate.

If I had to testify against my daughter, I could not guarantee that I would be able to tell the truth knowing that the truth might send her to her death--under any circumstances. Life in prison? Yes. Death? Without a gun to my head, I really doubt I'd be able to do it. Unfathomable.
Commando Cunt Queen
i've been waiting for you to comment User, since we snagged you into this case. Smiley_emoticons_razz

i don't hate cindy. but for 3 years she has lied and obstructed and made money from this child's death. she really is despicable.
i promise we'll see the book tour later.

nobody blames her for not wanting to help send her daughter to death row.

but...her time to help her daughter would be during a penalty phase if there is one. to plead for mercy.

it is a CRIME to commit perjury, especially in a capital case. it's a felony.
ultimately she has harmed her daughter because the jurors won't believe anything she said. they will take all her testimony with an entire shaker of salt.

and baez knowingly putting her on the stand to lie (IMO) was completely unethical. he is an officer of the court and deserves to lose his license to practice. i have little doubt Judge Perry will file a complaint after it's over, with the florida bar.

waiting to get into court--->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LC is there a way to find out if Perry does indeed do that to Baez after the trial? Will it be made available to the public or could it potentially be sealed or kept private for any reason?
(07-01-2011, 09:28 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: LC is there a way to find out if Perry does indeed do that to Baez after the trial? Will it be made available to the public or could it potentially be sealed or kept private for any reason?

sanctions and/or loss of bar card would be public information. it would take time of course to be thoroughly investigated.

https://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb....8700711CF5

all court proceedings are public record. if it is a hearing before the bar, that is not public record the only way you will know the outcome to go thru the drive up at macdonalds and see baez flipping burgers..
John Adams