Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
it is absolutely churning my stomach and upsetting the hell out of me to read anything from him, and other imbeciles who defend this horrible miscarriage of Justice. i am avoiding as much of it as i can today, no TV, nothing, because i am too angry. THAT CUNT KILLED THAT BABY! GOD WILL GET HER AND HER MENTAL FAMILY ALSO. karma will be a motherfucker.

i really need to take care of myself today. i am enraged and disgusted with every apologist fool who gets their stupid opinions from idiots on TV who are paid to defend this rape of Lady Justice.

Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund described the Anthony family as a "circus of dysfunctionality.

(07-06-2011, 11:30 AM)LytoMe Wrote: The alternate juror stated that he believes she drowned and Casey & George disposed of her body. That is what he stated he thought happened to her…in my post above I quoted what he stated in his interview which made me question a lot!!

I think the family's dysfunction began to be shared by the defense council and spread to the jurors. The prosecution was over-reaching and the jury took the easy way out and figured the defense made sense. It's possible that at the right suggestion the jury also could have had a collective alien abduction experience too.
What about the chloroform searches? The duct tape over Caylee's mouth, the heart sticker....????? I could go on.
My heart is breaking, I can't stop thinking about this poor little girl.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
Rationalization.

I'll ignore what's in front of me to continue my personal belief . . . even if there is no direct evidence or facts to support my belief.
Some parallels between OJ and CA have been drawn and I can only hope that in a the future CA will do something that gets her sent away. Based on her sociopathy, her self importance and lack of perspective, this is entirely possible. And remember we are all watching now and her lies will be scrutinized sooner and her deceit revealed and the event unraveled and shown for what it is.
WHAT I am still in disbelief over is what I heard from the juror, he repeated the comment that SKANK made on the stand...the crminal who made money of a fabracated story...lied on the stand...told 2 stories on the stand and her testimony was believed to be true? NOT ALL THE professional experts...a criminal skank!!!
AND correct me if I am wrong, Casey could walk out of jail tomorrow and said she killed her...and they could not prosecute her??!!
I don't know if the verdict was w/ or w/out prejudice.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(07-06-2011, 11:50 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Some parallels between OJ and CA have been drawn . . .

But not the racially divided opinion on guilt or innocence. hah

One could only wonder if Spitz or the grief counselor had dropped the "N" bomb . . .

Or said: "Well, it could have Beaner who killed Caylee."

[attachment=12214]

[Image: zenaida-gonzalez-0506.jpg]

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony has been subpoenaed to give deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez case against her.

Casey is due to give a deposition on July 19 in John Morgan office in downtown Orlando.

Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life when she claimed a babysitter, also named Zenaida Gonzalez, took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Even though police have cleared this Zenaida Gonzalez of being involved in Caylee's murder, and even the Anthony family said this wasn't the same woman Casey told them about, she is still suing Casey for defamation.

casey answered civil discovery questions on whether Caylee drowned with "no".

What an amazing defense team. Almost as good as O.J.'s team.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: article-2011804-0CE1AE6500000578-575_634x574.jpg]
[Image: article-2011804-0CE1B03F00000578-582_634x416.jpg]
[Image: article-2011804-0CE1B39B00000578-424_634x408.jpg]
[Image: 20051212_dancing.jpg]
[Image: caylee.jpg]

[Image: Casey_Anthony_Verd_942321c.jpg]

I'm still so pissed off about this verdict and then to hear from a juror alternate and what he has to say and I must say its complete bullshit.. He sounds like a complete idiot, he kept saying "WE" which leads me to believe the jury was discussing this case when they weren't suppose to. I think the jury was lazy and didn't want to be there anymore and thats why after 6 weeks of trial it only took them 10 hours to come to this answer. The jurors didn't ask any questions or ask to see any evidence. Im so upset with how this ended up, she is walking free although I must say I'm not sure where she is going to go because EVERYONE is pissed and shes going to have alot of problems when she is released.. These jurors had to reason to go with not guilty given what was said in this case,and by Casey Anthonys actions prior to anyone except for her knowing her daughter was missing/dead. I don't know what trial they were watching but whatever they saw was WRONG! They had to of taken all of the BS from bozo and the trial to come up with this answer because everything from the state IMO was great! IMO they only listened to BOZO and that was it!

EDIT to add: Even her ex fiance and her aunt are disgusted by this verdict, has to tell you something!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43651613/ns/...?gt1=43001

So my question is, if there are UNANSWERED questions as this juror stated...how on earth to you reach Not Guilty?
(07-06-2011, 12:52 PM)LytoMe Wrote: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43651613/ns/...?gt1=43001

So my question is, if there are UNANSWERED questions as this juror stated...how on earth to you reach Not Guilty?

If only one juror had held that position and not given in to the other 11 then it would have been a hung jury and possibly a retrial. The dynamics of this jury during deliberation could prove to be as strange as the trial.
(07-06-2011, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: What an amazing defense tale. Better than O.J.'s "Nigger" speaking cop, story.

There . . .

Fixed it for you.
(07-06-2011, 01:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: What an amazing defense tale. Better than O.J.'s "Nigger" speaking cop, story.

There . . .

Fixed it for you.

Is'nt that the defense teams job? To secure a not guilty verdict. They did their job then, and should be congratulated. The prosecution should be attacked for not getting a guilty verdict. Piss poor work I would say.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-06-2011, 01:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: The prosecution should be attacked for not getting a guilty verdict. Piss poor work I would say.

I didn't attack the defense team.

I just commented that their story was as palatable to the jury as OJ's racist cop story.

OJ couldn't have committed murder because Furman used the word "nigger".

Makes me wonder how they ever convicted Michael Skakel.

Casey couldn't have killed Caylee because she was forced to perform fellatio on her father.

She was busy swallowing while her child was drowning.

I wonder if her blue dress was checked for semen . . . like Monica's?
(07-06-2011, 01:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is'nt that the defense teams job? To secure a not guilty verdict. They did their job then, and should be congratulated.

Congratulations to the defense. *high five*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]