Poll: Who is the biggest closet homosexual?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Howard_hopkinso
37.50%
3 37.50%
Liquid
0%
0 0%
Ordinary Peephole
12.50%
1 12.50%
newbiecollector
0%
0 0%
Middle Finger
25.00%
2 25.00%
Maggot
0%
0 0%
Overlord
0%
0 0%
Necro
25.00%
2 25.00%
Mr. Incivility
0%
0 0%
crash
0%
0 0%
F.U. Dont ask again
0%
0 0%
Nathan Explosion
0%
0 0%
VooDoo
0%
0 0%
Scratch
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the biggest closet homosexual?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oh hey, 'coin collector' could be the newest term for gay!

That was a low blow........thanks.

Ohh.......did I remember to pay you?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oh hey, 'coin collector' could be the newest term for gay!
Pretty snazzy there, LMPP!
86 112
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I am gay
:shock: I think this should be weighed in when people cast their votes. You people can always change your vote, by the way.
86 112
Ohhh....did some of you freaks actually vote?
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I am gay, you won`t find a happier bastard nowhere than me.
That's a double negative, Howie. ::aww::
Lol.

I really wish folks would stop using the word gay to mean anything other than happy. It pisses me off in the extreme that an absolutely legitimate word has been hijacked by homosexuals to mean something completely different to what it`s supposed to mean.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I really wish folks would stop using the word gay to mean anything other than happy. It pisses me off in the extreme that an absolutely legitimate word has been hijacked by homosexuals to mean something completely different to what it`s supposed to mean.
that's gay you flaming gay fag.
Howard, it was legitimate like half a century ago, Jesus Christ. It's now homosexual, get with it. What else do you want to still be legitimate, the name Dick? You old homophobic bastard ...
86 112
You`re so fucking funny, you should be on the stage.
Does your keyboard automatically make your apostrophes backwards? What the hell?
86 112
Gentlemen.....oops, I mean, girls....Talking aboutfairy love again, I see...So many afternoons I rush into my office, throw my stuff down, pet the dog & hurry into Mock to see what's going on and I am confronted with all this fairy love...Jesus Christ...And today there is a vote...You all are freaks !...No one is more of a freak than the other...You all are equal...Heh...Heh....Freaks...I'm giving ya each a vote if I can.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just for you, I`ll start using the proper key, so don`t go saying I don't do fuck all for ya.

Is that better?
::rotfl::

[user=68]newbiecollector[/user] wrote:
Quote:I won't win............ I have bad knees.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Just for you, I`ll start using the proper key, so don`t go saying I don't do fuck all for ya.

Is that better?
I see what you are doing now - you are hitting the key to the left of the number 1 key, all the way far left, instead of the apostrophe, which is to the right of the semi-colon key.

Just so you know, it makes you look like a Retardasaurus Rex when you do that.

86 112
Quote:Just so you know, it makes you look like a Retardasaurus Rex when you do that.
hahahahahah ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:Just for you, I`ll start using the proper key, so don`t go saying I don't do fuck all for ya.

Is that better?
I see what you are doing now - you are hitting the key to the left of the number 1 key, all the way far left, instead of the apostrophe, which is to the right of the semi-colon key.

Just so you know, it makes you look like a Retardasaurus Rex when you do that.
That`s weird! It`s harder to type that way.
Poor Howard ... he's an old fashioned guy stuck in a world of ... modern clear-thinking adults.
86 112
I voted.:cool:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Modern clear thinking adults? You sanctimonious twat, you're having a fucking laugh mate. If that`s what you really think, then you need your tiny pea brained mind tested.

Old fashioned I may be, but there`s no substitute for experience, something you ain't got yet and by the time you do have it, I shudder to think how even more fucked up the world will be.
Experience hasn't taught you how to use a fucking apostrophe?
86 112