Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
What really annoyed the hell out of me today was when I was visiting mock and trying to post it wouldnt let me and then when i came back I see it posted it several times!!! that's what annoyed the hell out of me senor.
(07-21-2011, 01:50 PM)trixie Wrote: My neighbor. We live in an apartment, and my neighbor left her house in the middle of cooking and left her stove on high. On top of that, our smoke detectors in the hallway weren't working. We had 3 firetrucks come save us. They got everything taken care of within 10 minutes of us calling them. Thank god! Now I'm online house hunting. No more apartments for us.
Well damn! Glad you made it out safely and with no damage done.

(07-22-2011, 02:26 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: I evidently ate far too much corn-on-the-cob with dinner last night.......Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Corn is the Genesis food. It is reborn in your bowels.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have had house guests for a month. They were supposed to leave tonight, but now they are going to leave on Monday. I wasn't very excited. I had to cancel plans. I was also looking forward to cleaning up after them.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked House guests for a month!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I made nachos - for me, and potato and leek soup for the natives. Finished with hot cocoa and marshmellows. It's freezing here you know.
103 degrees here
I know I have seen it on the news. It's hard to believe when it's so cold here.

I never think of Australia as being cold. Is New Zealand cold too?
.....(read the next post)
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

where I am it's very cold with snow on the mountain! In fact, its 6.22am here I have been up for about an hour and the cold woke me up. Let me just check the temp....1.6 degrees celcius. I don't know what that is in farrenheit. thank God I have my US friends to chat to when I wake up at this ungodly hour on a Sunday! I have had another hot chocolate with marshmellows.
(07-23-2011, 04:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: where I am it's very cold with snow on the mountain! In fact, its 6.22am here I have been up for about an hour and the cold woke me up. Let me just check the temp....1.6 degrees celcius. I don't know what that is in farrenheit. thank God I have my US friends to chat to when I wake up at this ungodly hour on a Sunday! I have had another hot chocolate with marshmellows.

That's 35f.

We have hot chocolate here without putting it on the stove! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Trader Vic's, in Scottsdale, is closing this Friday.

I'm bummed.
Bitches at work starting gossip. Why can't people grow up?! It'd be nice to be able to trust someone, to be able to vent every once in awhile without worrying they would turn around & try to throw one under the bus! Russian I went back to work for some adult conversation (& a paycheck of course) but damn I might as well have hid in my clothes closet & sold my soul to Elmo.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(07-27-2011, 12:48 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Trader Vic's, in Scottsdale, is closing this Friday.

I'm bummed.

Now that truly sucks. Sorry. You will have to get on a plane to get your Tiki on.

I'm trying not to be pissed at work. Some dumbass couldn't do their job correctly, so now I have to take over part of the burden. I would have been thrilled to have been asked when I was younger, but now I'm irritated as fuck that someone else can't do their own job and it will now put me out for at least four months. They HAVE to ask you nicely when they want a favor, even when you pretty much HAVE to accept it, so the empty compliments weren't a big fucking thrill, either. I won't even mention that I'm salaried so they had to take away one of my favorites to fit in the bullshit somebody else couldn't do.

The dude that hired the dumbass should have to do it.

I am starting to understand mean old people. Smoke up my ass isn't a thrill any longer. I know it means I'm fixing to get screwed. They better not give me a cane in twenty years. I'll fuck somebody up with it.
Why the fuck is Montel Williams on the SPROUT channel?
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.

Fuck if I know.

Why doesn't Pierce shut the hell up & let the guests talk? He totally fucking sucks. Does CNN care that I think that? Yes, I still tune in because I think today will be the day he shuts his trap & I'll be able to listen to a great interview...but no, all you hear coming from my bedroom is, "shut the fuck up Pierce, just shut up".
ahahahahahahaha, he kisses great ass oh George this and George that, gush gush
(07-30-2011, 10:26 PM)kfran Wrote: Why the fuck is Montel Williams on the SPROUT channel?

Whatchu talkin bout? Does he have his own show or just appearing on one? I love sprout TV. It is the most kid friendly channel and I can let my kids watch without censoring. I love Calliou!!!
Just a commercial. The commercials are mostly geared toward adults. Here is a great web browser for kids.

http://www.kidzui.com/

My three year old grandson loves it. WTF is up with Calliou's head? Alopecia? Cancer survivor? White power?