Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Raising the debt ceiling...
At some point ignorance turns into just plain fucking stupid, once an ignorant person has the correct information given to them and they refuse to change positions, they are stupid fuckers who can't learn.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-07-2011, 02:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: I just think she is convinced, no matter what, that she did a good thing.

Close. I'm not convinced that had I voted for McCain/Palin (or tossed my vote to someone else) that we still wouldn't be in a shit hole.

Fuck you, Dick. Show me where I've rabidly defended every decision by the Obama administration. Show me where I said he's getting my next vote. Oh wait, I haven't said that.

Your head is shoved so far up Glenn Beck's ass, you've lost the ability to read.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-07-2011, 11:18 AM)username Wrote: Close. I'm not convinced that had I voted for McCain/Palin (or tossed my vote to someone else) that we still wouldn't be in a shit hole.

You will never know. We will never know.

We wouldn't have the BS Obamacare to waste money fighting against in the courts at the state level. I wonder how much that shit has cost so far? It wasn't free.

Georgia was stupid and relied on federal money to balance the budget. Now the federal money won't be flowing to the states. Low-income health programs will take the biggest hit. That's what Georgia gets for riding the entitlement train. I can't wait to see how much my premiums go up in October.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-07-2011, 11:18 AM)username Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 02:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: I just think she is convinced, no matter what, that she did a good thing.

Close. I'm not convinced that had I voted for McCain/Palin (or tossed my vote to someone else) that we still wouldn't be in a shit hole.

Show me where I said he's getting my next vote. Oh wait, I haven't said that.

Your head is shoved so far up Glenn Beck's ass, you've lost the ability to read.

You voted for him the last time, take your medicine little girl, the simple fact is you voted for him because he is black and you wanted to feel good about yourself, because you sure as hell didn't listen to what he said, I have proven that time and again in our conversations. and if you did vote for him based on what he said, then just look at what you voted for do you like it?

Invoking Beck is the best you have.hah

Do you still want to have obama's baby?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm loving the spin. Axelrod is mouthing for the White House.

This is now a Tea Party default. S&P was really making a 'political statement' agreeing with Obama's position on compromise. It was not a comment on the viability of the US as an economic force or a debtor.

And the fact S&P made an egregious math error makes this downgrade not really important as to the 'full faith and credit' of the US.

It's the tax code and the rich. Period. That's the problem. And the GOP and Tea Baggers who refuse to compromise. Axelrod's musings . . . not mine.

And Howard Dean . . . he's saying it's all about needing to raise revenues. No mention of entitlement cuts. And he, too, is blaming the Tea Party.

This is sad. It's campaigning and blaming.

Where's Bill? Help them understand you will have more money in your pocket if you cut expenses, too.

A balanced budget ammendment is the cure for this nonsense.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That's Bill's job. Why isn't he rallying the troops?

Probably high-centered on a hunk of fluff.
They're on vacation...........again.
(08-07-2011, 12:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: A balanced budget ammendment is the cure for this nonsense.

a budget from 29 years ago sounds about right.

I don't want one that is based somewhere in the future.

shrink government back to where it costs us less than a trillion dollars to maintain and lets talk.

John Adams

(08-07-2011, 11:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You voted for him the last time, take your medicine little girl, the simple fact is you voted for him because he is black and you wanted to feel good about yourself, because you sure as hell didn't listen to what he said, I have proven that time and again in our conversations. and if you did vote for him based on what he said, then just look at what you voted for do you like it?

*spits medicine in Dick's face*

Try as hard as you want but after 8 years of Bush you can't dump everything that we're going through in this country on Obama. The economy was already tanking when he took office, Dick. Obama's handling of it since then is one of the factors I'm going to take in to consideration when I next vote but I don't necessarily think McCain/Palin would have saved the day.

Besides, I wanted Hillary to win the primary. Obama wasn't my first choice.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-07-2011, 04:31 PM)username Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 11:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You voted for him the last time, take your medicine little girl, the simple fact is you voted for him because he is black and you wanted to feel good about yourself, because you sure as hell didn't listen to what he said, I have proven that time and again in our conversations. and if you did vote for him based on what he said, then just look at what you voted for do you like it?

*spits medicine in Dick's face*

Try as hard as you want but after 8 years of Bush you can't dump everything that we're going through in this country on Obama. The economy was already tanking when he took office, Dick. Obama's handling of it since then is one of the factors I'm going to take in to consideration when I next vote but I don't necessarily think McCain/Palin would have saved the day.

Besides, I wanted Hillary to win the primary. Obama wasn't my first choice.

Who was responsible for the housing bubble?

John Adams

(08-07-2011, 05:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Who was responsible for the housing bubble?

*gasp* I just know you're going to say Bill. 75

[Image: lalalala_beavercanthearyou.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You see my point is every President inherits something from the previous president, Obama is the only one that stands there and try's to make it seem like he doesn't own this shit. even with 911 and the housing bubble and many other economic factors bush handed a 5% unemployment rate to obama.

I'm sick of hearing about Bush everytime obama fails.

John Adams

One more thing, did bill have a shot at bin laden during his presidency? was bin laden known about during clintons presidency? did bush get handed 911 by clinton?

Most of the experts say yes.

John Adams

Lalalalalalalalala
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-07-2011, 05:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm sick of hearing about Bush everytime obama fails.

Well then,

BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Sense
John Adams

I'm not going to copy the entire article, but why doesn't Obama ever mention China?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-cant-word-ch...2U-;_ylv=3

Because they own our asses, that's why.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The government brings in 130 billion every month. We borrow 120 billion every month. The S&P downgrade was because we did not cut spending more so if China does not loan us any money and loses their faith in our ability to pay back one day and decides to stop loaning it to us we are screwed. They will win America without a single bomb being dropped. The next few years will truly suck. Be prepared people.
Also if the U.S.A. starts the printing presses again we are truly doomed. The bums that have not worked for years will get the rug pulled out from under them, they will be the first to riot. Time to get a neighborhood watch organized. Be ahead of the game.
At this point I'm glad I live in and around the culture that I do.

This village will wall up and that will be that, no one in that doesn't belong here.
John Adams