Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did the removal of God
I ate nothing but fiber for a week straight once. It felt like my asshole was turned inside out. But it cleaned my intestines.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-14-2011, 04:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I ate nothing but fiber for a week straight once. It felt like my asshole was turned inside out. But it cleaned my intestines.

i could have lived w/o hearing that. ranks right up there with QB's colonoscopy.

Oh my GOD!

I wonder if she has "pictures" ?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-14-2011, 03:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I should have known your head was lower than what I wrote.

I apologise.

What you should apologize for is being a drunk simpleton.

(08-14-2011, 04:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh my GOD!

I wonder if she has "pictures" ?

Jesus Christ i hope not.

Quote:Honestly, I would just like to know how creationists view fossils.

They say the fossils are only 6000 years old....I've heard it more than once.

fucking idiots...
Fug duh kund
(08-14-2011, 04:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 03:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I should have known your head was lower than what I wrote.

I apologise.

What you should apologize for is being a drunk simpleton.

I know it's irritating to not understand what others are talking about, but when you boil it all down it's your own fault for not looking up once in awhile while you were at the drive in.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-14-2011, 05:24 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: They say the fossils are only 6000 years old....I've heard it more than once.

fucking idiots...

To add perspective, some of these individual trees have been alive over 5,000 years:
[Image: bd4fe5a4-d274-496e-911d-bd56f67321f3.jpg]
They are older than Jesus, older than the Old Testament, older than most religions. The trees don't care either way. I guess I don't really, either, until someone tries to bring their personal religious crap into public schools.

(It drives me NUTS that things are proven and printed in books to share with the world and people STILL don't bother...)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I find that tree/s to be strangely beautiful, stunning actually.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Go created the heavens and earth (Breaker 19 unless you're a shit stain this should mean something to you) and the earth was void and without form.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

He created dinosaurs too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No they crawled out of the primordial mud in about 6000 different forms and in just about as many different locations all at the same time.

Evolution worked wonders with the dinosaurs, they all evolved on the same schedule into different forms all at the same time from the same building blocks of life.
John Adams

Fossils are terrible for telling time. My Fossil watch has been in for repairs twice and I've only had it 6 months.

It's really sad that evolution stopped producing different species, I guess we used up all of the building blocks of life.

John Adams

(08-14-2011, 07:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: No they crawled out of the primordial mud in about 6000 different forms and in just about as many different locations all at the same time.

Evolution worked wonders with the dinosaurs, they all evolved on the same schedule into different forms all at the same time from the same building blocks of life.

Holy fuck.

If you don't like reading, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m94z8ejEu...re=related (We are the shield-headed fish.)

Nobody "crawled" out of anywhere for millions of years. Earth's air wasn't breathable for a long, long time. Gills had to change to lungs and fins had to change to legs.

Ever seen a pupfish? They are throw backs. They can "walk," or hop from one warm mud pool to another.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-14-2011, 07:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's really sad that evolution stopped producing different species, I guess we used up all of the building blocks of life.

? Wut?

Look up "speciation" sometime. New species are still being produced in small populations of species that are secluded from similar species due to geography.
Why would I want to watch something that is assumption after assumption after assumption.

Cracker you're not dealing with third graders here, and you're not dealing with third graders that have been insulated from creation while being taught this shit.

John Adams

Life was simpler back in the day when you didn't have to go outside your family for a wife and all you needed to know is yellow in front and brown in back... :sigh: I miss those days.
(08-14-2011, 09:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Why would I want to watch something that is assumption after assumption after assumption.

Cracker you're not dealing with third graders here, and you're not dealing with third graders that have been insulated from creation while being taught this shit.

Like religion isn't the world's biggest assumption? Have you lost your mind?
real places real people and real times in the bible.

that utube has nothing real in it.

Even if you only look at the bible like it's literature it still cannot be denied that much of it is accurate as far region,people, and places, they exist and existed.

The utube remains a fictional work with nothing real in it, it is based on opinion from the very start, our oceans are from comets? give me a fucking break.
John Adams