Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Back to Libya...
How can an insignificant asshat cheapen anything in anyone elses life?

I give him and his opinion no weight in the reality of the day, He is nothing more than a boil on the ass of humaity, one of the edged weapon carriers in his country will no doubt lance that boil one day, unless of course he meets my opinion and is actually a chicken shit in real life and only finds courage behind a keyboard in the safety of his parents basement.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-01-2011, 01:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: Semper Fi

quacker needs to seriously stop living vicariously through her son.

hahTwat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-01-2011, 01:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: How can an insignificant asshat cheapen anything in anyone elses life?

I give him and his opinion no weight in the reality of the day, He is nothing more than a boil on the ass of humaity, one of the edged weapon carriers in his country will no doubt lance that boil one day, unless of course he meets my opinion and is actually a chicken shit in real life and only finds courage behind a keyboard in the safety of his parents basement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, if you knew the reality of only having memories of a loved one who is in a combat zone to hold on to,I think you would change your mind on a few things, perhaps in the next few years you will understand, your daughter may well end up in the situation, placing you on a whole nother plain of life you have yet to experiance.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-01-2011, 01:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: Nah.

War is a talking point to you folks. It is pretend. It isn't pretend to me. We took a big hit this year, a horrible tragedy, indescribable. It will haunt me the rest of my life. I'm not going to participate in his kind of bullshit, it doesn't sit well with me right now. If he said that stuff to my face, I would clock him, woman or not. Since it is the Internet, I will ignore him. I'm not going to communicate any longer with someone who tries to cheapen the sacrifices being made by Marines and their families.

Semper Fi

and

Fuck off.

Meh, you fuck off.

War is not a talking point to me, it's a very real, and dangerous situation that I fully recognize... and it makes no difference that I don't have a family member involved in it. Every time I hear, or read about a soldier being killed in combat, a pain goes through my stomach, as I know that the soldiers family is going through great distress, and that the soldier gave his life doing a job that he signed up for to protect his/her country.

Get the fuck off your pity-pot, be proud of your son, and tell the Liberal fucksticks (read O.P) to shove their opinions up their ass.

Or, you could just ignore everything....

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-01-2011, 01:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: OP, if you knew the reality of only having memories of a loved one who is in a combat zone to hold on to,I think you would change your mind on a few things, perhaps in the next few years you will understand, your daughter may well end up in the situation, placing you on a whole nother plain of life you have yet to experiance.

Me and my mother lived nearly everyday for eleven years wondering if the next phone call would be the one saying my father had been blown up by the IRA or shot.

So shut the fuck up dick.

(05-01-2011, 01:20 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 01:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: OP, if you knew the reality of only having memories of a loved one who is in a combat zone to hold on to,I think you would change your mind on a few things, perhaps in the next few years you will understand, your daughter may well end up in the situation, placing you on a whole nother plain of life you have yet to experiance.

Me and my mother lived nearly everyday for eleven years wondering if the next phone call would be the one saying my father had been blown up by the IRA or shot.

So shut the fuck up dick.

I won't shut up until recognise the difference between your daughter and your father.

You should consider what I just told you to be forward thinking for you from past experiance.

live and learn Junior, life has a way of making todays bullshit tomorrows reality.
John Adams

(05-01-2011, 01:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: until recognise.

Until "you" recognise.

Sorry dick I don't take advice from people who can't compose a cogent sentence in a mock forum.
(05-01-2011, 01:18 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Meh, you fuck off.

War is not a talking point to me, it's a very real, and dangerous situation that I fully recognize... and it makes no difference that I don't have a family member involved in it. Every time I hear, or read about a soldier being killed in combat, a pain goes through my stomach, as I know that the soldiers family is going through great distress, and that the soldier gave his life doing a job that he signed up for to protect his/her country.

Get the fuck off your pity-pot, be proud of your son, and tell the Liberal fucksticks (read O.P) to shove their opinions up their ass.

Or, you could just ignore everything....

The fuck off wasn't directed at you. I'm sure lil' bit is soaking up my disdain as part of his "victory!"

I could read it all day long or ignore it, doesn't make a difference either way. I won't read it, though, because I have that choice. What does he really add? The same pics posted over and over and parroted responses from other members with a few expletives thrown in and some gay jokes. I'm not missing the new Messiah or anything.

That's enough of an explanation. I don't have to read that shit, so I won't. I already have a Chihuahua at home.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-01-2011, 01:32 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 01:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: until recognise.

Until "you" recognise.

Sorry dick I don't take advice from people who can't compose a cogent sentence in a mock forum.

You already did pay attention to it, you replied to it.
John Adams

(05-01-2011, 01:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You already did pay attention to it, you replied to it.

Only to once again correct your retarded grammar and poor typing skills.
(05-01-2011, 01:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: The fuck off wasn't directed at you. I'm sure lil' bit is soaking up my disdain as part of his "victory!"

I could read it all day long or ignore it, doesn't make a difference either way. I won't read it, though, because I have that choice. What does he really add? The same pics posted over and over and parroted responses from other members with a few expletives thrown in and some gay jokes. I'm not missing the new Messiah or anything.

That's enough of an explanation. I don't have to read that shit, so I won't. I already have a Chihuahua at home.

Nice to see quacker YET AGAIN posting about how irrelevant and inconsequencial I am.

Never has so much been said about someone about which you care so little.

(05-01-2011, 01:57 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 01:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You already did pay attention to it, you replied to it.

Only to once again correct your retarded grammar and poor typing skills.

Once again to show how stupid you are, the only thing you have is some fucked up sense of spelling and grammer.

I just told you that you were and asshat, and all you came back with was a comma.

John Adams

(05-01-2011, 01:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I won't shut up until recognise the difference between your daughter and your father.

Yeah, everyone's concern varies in degrees by how you are related.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I expect to die before my kids, they probably also expect me to die before them.

John Adams

Oh Moammar!!!

OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE!!!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
President Obama issued a statement on the situation in Libya. His statement comes as Libyan rebels claim control of most of Tripoli.

Update at 2:42 p.m. ET: Obama praises the work of the U.S. military in the Libya operations: "They have executed their missions with skill and extraordinary bravery, and all of this was done without putting a single U.S. troop on the ground."

Snipped from:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...csp=34news

[Image: throw-Gaddafi-out-color-82x120.jpg]
What the hell is going on with Gadhafi's sons? We have them, no we don't have them...?
Commando Cunt Queen
This is what is going on in Libya, and I don't know why we aren't raising hell about it:

While U.S. troops are dying in Afghanistan and Iraq in the supposed fight against terrorists, those same terrorists are now being handed control of an entire country, along with its lucrative resources, as a massive NATO bombardment of Tripoli aids the Al-Qaeda backed rebels in their overthrow of Colonel Gaddafi.

Al-Qaeda-backed rebels have now seized most of Tripoli, with pockets of forces loyal to Gaddafi still offering resistance as the Libyan leader vows he will be “with you until the end”. Gaddafi’s sons were seized by rebels while Gaddafi himself has gone into hiding outside the city.

The United States formally recognized the rebel council as the country’s legitimate government last month, despite the fact that the rebel army was admittedly spearheaded by Al-Qaeda terrorists who are supposedly the target of a multi-decade “war on terror” that is now in its tenth year and has cost the U.S. a staggering $5.4 trillion since 9/11.

Shortly after the start of the conflict in March, Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the leader of the anti-Gaddafi rebel army,admitted that the rebel ranks include Al-Qaeda terrorists who have killed U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Fucking brilliant.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
latest, with slideshow. the sons are not captured. but situation is fluid still. link:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/22/liv.../?iref=BN1