Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moms using cell phones instead of engaging with their children
Did somebody say wine?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-01-2011, 10:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: Did somebody say wine?

Hmm. Maybe you are French. Cheers
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-01-2011, 10:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: No, but I have caught them talking about white people several times. They forget I'm white sometimes. Black people CAN turn red, btw.

Were they talking about your user name on this site?

Or you use of the word Nigga?

Or your voting for the Republican Party?

hahhah

(09-01-2011, 10:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: I only know clarifying shampoo, not butter. I really just wanted to say WTF but you're my lil' punkin'.

hah
(09-01-2011, 10:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Would you shun me if you saw the bottle of Cake wine in my kitchen?

Is Cake a vintner or a pairing?

My one brother is a wine snob. But he suggests the best $10 -15 bottles. Sometimes less than $10.

(09-01-2011, 10:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 10:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Would you shun me if you saw the bottle of Cake wine in my kitchen?

My one brother is a wine snob. But he suggests the best $10 -15 bottles. Sometimes less than $10.

I am drinking red wine tonight, a national wine on half price offer..really nice...shame I have to work tomorrow...that is the only cunt.
(09-01-2011, 10:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

Vinter. It's actually Cakebread, I think. We just call it "cake" so the little one doesn't think I'm a lush. haha

I like Blue Nun, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
My motto: If you like it, that's all that matters.

Please tell me it doesn't have a screw top!

Edited: Hahahaha! I called my brother said he's visited the winery! Rutherford Hill region. Great area for grapes!
(09-01-2011, 10:22 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Were they talking about your user name on this site?

Or you use of the word Nigga?

Or your voting for the Republican Party?

I believe I said "nigger" in my post. I know what that word means and I know when it applies. Have I heard them say that word? Not to me but on the phone, yes. If it is a no-no then don't use. If you use it, fair game because you released it into the universe.

I am a Libertarian. You assumed I am Republican because that is your own perception. Your perception has nothing to do with me. I am not simple, so you'll have to step outside of your preconceived notions to describe me. I'm evil as hell but kinder than most. I get fucking pissed when the government takes my money and forces me to help losers, but I willingly give money to people in true need. I think most Americans are like that. We have this freedom thing that runs deep. Not in all of us, some of us are fucking sheep, but the American spirit is still alive in some.
(09-01-2011, 10:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Edited: Hahahaha! I called my brother said he's visited the winery! Rutherford Hill region. Great area for grapes!

Yay! I don't have to hide it when you come over.
(09-01-2011, 09:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: They will vote for Obama even though they are having a hard time financially because that is just the way it is. I know they have a color preference.

*snort*

No color preference on the white side? hah

Commando Cunt Queen
I like sparkling wine, I've been drinking a dry one from Italy, it's called Colalto. Thankfully my husband stays up with the kid untill midnight and then I drink a bunch of coffee and take over from there.

Wine, coffee and constantly stressed out = weight loss. Which is a good thing, for me anyway.
(09-01-2011, 10:44 PM)username Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 09:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: They will vote for Obama even though they are having a hard time financially because that is just the way it is. I know they have a color preference.

*snort*

Nice one...

*snort*

You missed the point. I am saying that WE ALL ARE THE SAME whether people want to admit it or not. I am just aware of, and honest about, sharing the preference. I don't pretend black folks are victims because that isn't helpful. They do the same shit we do.

Some people around here want to protect blacks like they are becoming extinct. That makes me laugh out loud. They are breeding faster than we can build projects for them...

Have I mentioned how much I like wine? Glug Glug Glug
(09-01-2011, 10:53 PM)Paulistano Wrote:

*snort*

Nice one...

How? It was the standard expected reply.

I guess I am a little harder to impress. I like unexpected answers that don't follow the usual pattern of white guilt.

Here's what you folks are missing: I know how I am. I know what I am saying. I know how it is received. The expected response has no purpose. It doesn't elicit thought, it doesn't have impact, it is almost habitual. If you are going to say something, say something that shakes people up that they haven't heard before. Then you can congratulate each other...

I don't think black people like the countryside. I don't see any in my 'hood.
(09-01-2011, 11:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you are going to say something, say something that shakes people up

I try, I really do.

(09-01-2011, 11:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 11:04 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you are going to say something, say something that shakes people up

I try, I really do.

Are you never offline amiga?
(09-01-2011, 11:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I try, I really do.

Do you ever feel like you have already had every conversation before about a million times? Most people bore me after awhile. I need constant mental stimulation. I think that's why I'm not good at marriage. I don't want to hear, do, or think the same thing day after endless fucking day.

Once I can classify someone, they completely lose their charm to me. If I can fit you into an expected schema, I'm done. I prefer dynamic people who allow themselves to change and who allow others to do the same.

If I can predict what you will say next, the magic dies. Know what I mean?

When was the last time you heard something completely new? The only person around here getting their mind blown at this moment is probably Luke. And he's probably getting his dick blown by some sunburned hippy at the same time...
(09-01-2011, 11:22 PM)Paulistano Wrote: Are you never offline amiga?

I was tethered to my BlackBerry when I was posting earlier & now I'm back in my office so, no, not much.