Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you condemn the Obama admin...
(10-01-2011, 03:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 02:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: You tard. You don't know why we are at war and who the enemy is.

WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE TALIBAN.

Our side: US, UK, Northern Alliance (Afghan United Front, same thing), and the ISAF (it is really us, UK, Aussies, some mixed Euros, Afghans, but made legitimate by the UN and operating mostly in Kandahar and Helmand around Kabul)

Their side: Islamic Emirate now defunct, but is really the Taliban, working in conjunction with Al-Qaeda

The war is called Operation Enduring Freedom. "The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (Pub.L. 107-40, 115 Stat. 224, enacted September 18, 2001), one of two resolutions commonly known as "AUMF" (the other being "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002"), was a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001."

Jesus fucking Christ, Dick.

Now STFU. You are wrong. Once you fight voluntarily with the enemy, you are NO LONGER A US CITIZEN. You renounce your rights.

There has been no declaration of war, you can throw all the red herrings you want to, but in the end war is not armed conflict alone it requires a declaration of war when your dealing with Constitutional requirements.

To bad so sad, you can't win this one cracker and it's because the Government has you by the nuts.

you talk out of both sides of your face.

Oh well I guess I'm not surprised that you are a clown and your integrity only goes as far as from your keyboard to Mock. stop bitching about the government, you don't have the room anymore.

Duchess blissful ignorance can't and won't protect you.

The other war that the government is fighting "the war on drugs" supports your loss of personal freedom.

Take solice in the fact that you don't know about it, don't want to know about it, and thus you won't do anything about it.

congrats, you're free to do as you're told.

Congress OK'd the military action.

Go ahead now and mention Vietnam and Korea. I'm it will piss off a whole bunch of men who read it, fair warning. Tell them that wasn't war, either. Fucking asshole.

We haven't declared war lately because it also kicks in a bunch of special presidential powers that we don't want our presidents to have and because our Congressmen and women don't want that on their record.

Go spit on a soldier or something.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-01-2011, 10:03 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 03:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 02:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: You tard. You don't know why we are at war and who the enemy is.

WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE TALIBAN.

Our side: US, UK, Northern Alliance (Afghan United Front, same thing), and the ISAF (it is really us, UK, Aussies, some mixed Euros, Afghans, but made legitimate by the UN and operating mostly in Kandahar and Helmand around Kabul)

Their side: Islamic Emirate now defunct, but is really the Taliban, working in conjunction with Al-Qaeda

The war is called Operation Enduring Freedom. "The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (Pub.L. 107-40, 115 Stat. 224, enacted September 18, 2001), one of two resolutions commonly known as "AUMF" (the other being "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002"), was a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001."

Jesus fucking Christ, Dick.

Now STFU. You are wrong. Once you fight voluntarily with the enemy, you are NO LONGER A US CITIZEN. You renounce your rights.

There has been no declaration of war, you can throw all the red herrings you want to, but in the end war is not armed conflict alone it requires a declaration of war when your dealing with Constitutional requirements.

To bad so sad, you can't win this one cracker and it's because the Government has you by the nuts.

you talk out of both sides of your face.

Oh well I guess I'm not surprised that you are a clown and your integrity only goes as far as from your keyboard to Mock. stop bitching about the government, you don't have the room anymore.

Duchess blissful ignorance can't and won't protect you.

The other war that the government is fighting "the war on drugs" supports your loss of personal freedom.

Take solice in the fact that you don't know about it, don't want to know about it, and thus you won't do anything about it.

congrats, you're free to do as you're told.

Congress OK'd the military action.

Go ahead now and mention Vietnam and Korea. I'm it will piss off a whole bunch of men who read it, fair warning. Tell them that wasn't war, either. Fucking asshole.

We haven't declared war lately because it also kicks in a bunch of special presidential powers that we don't want our presidents to have and because our Congressmen and women don't want that on their record.

Go spit on a soldier or something.

ignorant bitch.

Ya, special powers, hmmmmm, you mean like ordering our military to fire missiles into another sovereign nation to take out a man who would not have been extradited by that nation?

pull your head out of your ass crackwhore.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If you were such a big fan of the Constitution, you would know the president has the CONSTITUTIONAL power to send in troops. Something about the Commander in Chief thing.

Did you not have fucking Civics in high school? When war is declared, the president can order martial law. I don't even remember all the war powers, but there are financial ramifications, rationing, etc.

You ignorant fuck.

Tell me how Vietnam and Korea and Granada and Iraq and Afghanistan are different. You fucking tell me instead of covering up by calling names.

Then STFU.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-01-2011, 10:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you were such a big fan of the Constitution, you would know the president has the CONSTITUTIONAL power to send in troops. Something about the Commander in Chief thing.

Did you not have fucking Civics in high school? When war is declared, the president can order martial law. I don't even remember all the war powers, but there are financial ramifications, rationing, etc.

You ignorant fuck.

Tell me how Vietnam and Korea and Granada and Iraq and Afghanistan are different. You fucking tell me instead of covering up by calling names.

Then STFU.

You keep arguing with strawmen and red herrings.

The difference in the conflicts that you mentioned is we were asked to get involved by the other country.

Or to protect American lives abroad,college kids and stuff.

You are trying to apply all kinds of falsehoods to my original argument which dealt solely with the consequence of such things that could take place within this country.

I asked you for the definition of a terrorist?

I asked you about religious extremism?

I asked about political extremism?

and you went off on some self righteous march to dumbassville and haven't left from there yet.

By the way the Constitution does not belong to the rest of the world, and treaties are the Presidents job, since we have no extradition treaty with Yemen, I think His first job was to develop one.

Secondly, I think that the Constitution does not give the President unilateral power, if anything it limits his authority, and the scope of his command of military power, one of the things that He can't do is invade a country with missles without the approval of Congress, it's as much for his protection as it is for ours.

calling names. ya it seems that you have a problem with that.

read your own posts shitbird.

I have family in Afghanistan, Iraq and soon much closer to Yemen, The President just made that duty station quite a bit more dangerous.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I was posting THE FUCKING LAWS. Call it strawman if you want, but the law is the fucking law. Hate to tell you, the Supreme Court changes their interpretaton of the Constitution sometimes, too.

Watch what you fucking say. I'm not an Obama fan, either, but I'm not going to disprespect men and women in uniform to make my point. You don't fucking think at times. You throw the baby out with the bath water.

You can try to diminish me all you want, but it just applies on your end.

Smarter people than we have been arguing this for years. They should just call you since you are apparently the final authority.

You are just pissed because your cousin Al was killed in Yemen. That dude was born in New Mexico, right?
You posted your version of what you think the law is.

strawman.

You posted your opinion of what the President should be able to do because you agree with him.

red herring.

you attempted to apply things to me that had no basis in the discussion,

strawman

You decided that you would try to sneak in the service men and women who are now less safe everywhere.

stupid bitch shit.

and Nothing you have said has diminished my original thoughts on this event.

and you still haven't asnwered the original questions instead you posted more strawmen and red herrings.

lets start with the first

what is the definition of a terrorist?

John Adams

Whatever, Dick.

When you fight for a foreign army, like the FUCKING TALIBAN, you renounce your citizenship. Like it or lump it, your choice.

He was charged with helping to plan the 911 attacks, had ties to hasan who our government refused to call a terrorist.

and was a leader in al qaeda, where did you get taliban from?

http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2011/09/3...illed.html

John Adams

I'm not the bitch whining that we killed him. I'll give you that point, he's al-Qaeda. I'm sure al-Qaeda and the Taliban don't even know about each other. But, since he's al-Qaeda and took up arms against us, he renounced his citizenship and all accompanying rights.

Now stop your bitching. If you want to complain about Obama, bitch about Libya. I don't think Congress ever OK's that one.

And admit you were WRONG about everything else.
I have not whined once about him being dead, it made some questions in my mind about Presidential powers and what could be defined as terrorism in this country, and if the fact that a US citizen was targeted for the first time in history and killed without due process, is it something that should be filled with acclamations and accolades or is it something that should be looked at with a discerning eye?

what is the definition of a terrorist?

John Adams

(10-02-2011, 12:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: what is the definition of a terrorist?

Dick and his rhetorical questions.

Type it again, Dick. Maybe the 30th time is the charm.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-02-2011, 12:53 PM)username Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 12:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: what is the definition of a terrorist?

Dick and his rhetorical questions.

Type it again, Dick. Maybe the 30th time is the charm.

Don't feel stupid user, since there really is no definition of what a terrorist is the question was actually a way to get you to try and figure out in your own shallow way what the fuck is going on.

maybe this will help?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2011/07...60383.html

John Adams

The government will do everything it can except solving the real crisis, runaway spending. People say that saving a million here and a million ther does not make a difference. I think it does. Let the people speak.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-02-2011, 01:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: People say that saving a million here and a million ther does not make a difference. I think it does.

I think it does too, Maggot. Most of us were raised to think that a little bit here & a little bit there will add up and it does. Washington is full of flakes, if I were less of a person I would be hopeless but I don't roll that way.

I don't like most of them in DC, I certainly don't trust them & I'm damn sure they don't give a rats ass about me. My personal feeling is, fuck 'em all. I haven't got time to get involved because I'm too busy working my ass off & the remainder of the time I want to spend with people I make a difference to. Nothing will change in my lifetime, I just have to do the best I can with what I've got...and I'm pretty fuckin' grateful that I'm not filled with paranoia like Dick is.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Someone should teach the politicians how to clip coupons.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-02-2011, 12:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't feel stupid user, since there really is no definition of what a terrorist is the question was actually a way to get you to try and figure out in your own shallow way what the fuck is going on.

Which is exactly why I said it was a rhetorical question, dumbass.

Commando Cunt Queen
(10-01-2011, 11:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have family in Afghanistan, Iraq and soon much closer to Yemen, The President just made that duty station quite a bit more dangerous.

I didn't read most of your stupid shit because you are a mean old drunk, but I do remember this part.

I wouldn't wish any harm to any soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine, ever. And I wouldn't giggle if someone else did. It is wrong.

No matter how often you try to assert your supposed superiority, you manage fuck it up every time. It just won't stick.

You don't help the less-government cause, you scare people into thinking the rest of us are as retarded as you are.