Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y.
The Domestic ones are the worst!

....The rest of the story

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-02-2011, 07:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: The Domestic ones are the worst!

....The rest of the story

BULLSHIT! those people are smart educated people and they know that you are being sodomised financially and they are trying to stop it and draw attention to it. Or maybe you like it?
Those people don't know what the fuck they're protesting over. "Capitalism is evil". Jesus freaking christ, I'd like to shoot them all.

STFU, Aussie.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-02-2011, 10:40 PM)username Wrote: STFU, Aussie.

Aw. Don't be mean to aussie. Be mean to Dick. He's on the sauce again.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-02-2011, 11:08 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 10:40 PM)username Wrote: STFU, Aussie.

Aw. Don't be mean to aussie. Be mean to Dick. He's on the sauce again.

Yes, I am a legend.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-02-2011, 11:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes, I am a legend.

Okay, shoo....begone now. Your time is up. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya. Your time in the sun is done and all that. Time to ride off in to the hills. Adios.

Hibye
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-02-2011, 10:40 PM)username Wrote: Those people don't know what the fuck they're protesting over. "Capitalism is evil". Jesus freaking christ, I'd like to shoot them all.

STFU, Aussie.

Right back at ya bitch! You mean, YOU don't know what they are protesting about. No wonder you guys are so fucked up. You are supposed to be on their side!
Hey, 711 please tell me what exactly they are protesting? Thank you ever soooooo much.

Radiostar meet "the video"
Those people are part of the 99% which you are a part of. They are saying to the 1% in your country, the filthy rich, need to be taxed and need to pay their fair share in your country so that you can all have better lives and not just them. Also, they are getting more organised down there, they may start making an impact and get their message across globally. You guys get down on bended knees to the rich, why? You do it on all levels of your society and in your culture, money talks. Fox news is a perfect example of that.

If this was the tea party you would say it's democracy at work. It's ridiculous when people who are negatively affected by these people stand up and protect them. Like good old Joe the Plumber.

These people are confronting evil. It's enough already.

(10-03-2011, 10:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey, 711 please tell me what exactly they are protesting? Thank you ever soooooo much.

By the way Ann, you really didn't want an answer, you had another agenda didn't you? Typical. Here's the thing, I am not even left wing, but my God if I have an opinion or support something that is not right wing, you people are all over me like a pitbull. That shows your insecurity of your true core value beliefs.
So they are protesting because they do not make as much money and that the government does not tax them enough?
I have been all for a 25-30% flat rate tax forever. But these protests are misguided. Wall street got a bailout from Barry. The stock brokers there did not cause this. The entire way they are going about things is skewered by emotion and not by a particular thought or process. I wonder what the real reason is somebody sent them to wall street honey pie. 116

Maybe they could be disrupted if someone tossed 10,000 in dollar bills out the windows.

Tar & Feathers?

Lynching?

I'm not sure what they really want to happen, exposure? what?

I also think its stupid of them to say that 99% of the people want them to do this. Where the fuck did that come from?

I really do detest it when people think they speak for me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's a diversion, it's whole purpose is to move peoples eyes away from an out of control government and place them upon a perceived evil.

get ready for the other shoe to drop in washington, it will have to do with funding the government and increasing taxes on the middle class, it will be touted as the cure for the lost money on wall street and the betterment of society because government will be better equipt with more funds to help in the global economic crisis.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-03-2011, 11:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: So they are protesting because they do not make as much money and that the government does not tax them enough?

They are protesting because you are supposed to live in a democracy and be in a country that are the bastions of free speech, which you clearly are not. You are calling them terrorists, how sick is that?
(10-03-2011, 12:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 11:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: So they are protesting because they do not make as much money and that the government does not tax them enough?

They are protesting because you are supposed to live in a democracy and be in a country that are the bastions of free speech, which you clearly are not. You are calling them terrorists, how sick is that?

I said that because the Tea party people are called terrorists. Tell me what is the difference. Free speech and disorganized illegal protests are two different things. Who is the more civil of the two? This thing that they do now is not democracy but anarchy. It will only hurt themselves in the end, we all know banks suck. Use a credit union then. The primatives marching are not very bright.
Well, I don't call the Tea Party terrorists. That's why I won't side with either side even here in this country, it's the same meat, different gravy.

Don't give me the "disorganised illegal protests" rap. That sounds like Nixon. Either you are a free country with free speech or not? Which one is it. I had this same discussion with a Texan overseas when the Seattle riots were going on. People have a right to speak their mind you know. You can't stop that. if you think you can, then you are no better than that tyrant in Syria.
(10-03-2011, 12:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well, I don't call the Tea Party terrorists. That's why I won't side with either side even here in this country, it's the same meat, different gravy.

Don't give me the "disorganised illegal protests" rap. That sounds like Nixon. Either you are a free country with free speech or not? Which one is it. I had this same discussion with a Texan overseas when the Seattle riots were going on. People have a right to speak their mind you know. You can't stop that. if you think you can, then you are no better than that tyrant in Syria.

You can organize and rally anytime you want in this country, that does not mean that you have the right to take away others liberty by blocking streets and stopping traffic. They could have had a rally in Central park . But no they as a disorganized mob thought it was their right to subject others to the insanity that they created.
Your turn...............
hah advantage McEnroe

Ok, what about if the traditional methods are not working? If they need to chain themselves to a tree because they don't want it cut down (they do that here sometimes) then they are true to their convictions. Guaranteed they are going to get airtime by the major networks and their cause and power grows. Who dictates where and what you can and can't do anyway. The government is always trying to get in our business. You have to agree with me on that??? deuce..........
There are better ways to do things one example is Move your money All they are doing is disrupting regular citizens from getting to work on time, fire trucks, ambulances etc. from functioning properly. This does not solve any problems. Set up a campaign with massive letters to Senators if 99% of the people back this thing as they say they do.
Aussie, some of them are saying "capitalism is evil" (which is the basis for our free market society). They say corporations are "greedy"...SUPRISE! People go in to business to MAKE MONEY. I haven't gotten the sense that their protests have anything to do with Obama's proposals to raise income taxes on millionaires (although their message is so unclear even they don't quite seem to know what they're protesting).

My take on them is they want something for nothing. They're too lazy or stupid to work for the very corporations that they're protesting against--they just want the hand out.
Commando Cunt Queen