Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
We will be taking the live stream from NewsChopper 9 down. We are leaving the scene. Again, police say nothing was found during the well search.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:35 PM

From Police: The well was drained and nothing was recovered. Investigators will still continue to follow up on tips.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:28 PM

the wine etc. was purchased before "kidnapping".

(10-11-2011, 03:38 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: We will be taking the live stream from NewsChopper 9 down. We are leaving the scene. Again, police say nothing was found during the well search.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:35 PM

From Police: The well was drained and nothing was recovered. Investigators will still continue to follow up on tips.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:28 PM

THANK GOD she wasn't found in the well. I hate these news stories. What makes a parent do something like this to their child? I think it goes beyond just "snapping" sometimes. You'd have to be a huge fuck-up to do what Anthony did, among other crazy parents. Does anyone remember the mom who drowned her children, one-by-one, while they watched siblings get drowned? Sorry-Offtopic-but I just don't get it and I guess I never will.

These people are possessed or something
Honestly just bumping the thread to get it to the next page. I get really annoyed why I click on the "most recent" and get "that page is not found".

In response to Jemstar, I agree that is a relief that the baby was not found in the well.

This is totally MOO, to clarify, My Own Opinion, ...I have the impression from reading around the web that the "tip" about the Well could have been reported by somebody who "has it out" for the KCPD. If that is the case, I hope LE can take whatever action is necessary. It was certainly heroic for those men to have the courage to climb down into that well, when they know it is not a "rescue". And, it took up a lot of time when they could have been following up on other leads.

I am still not 100% convinced that the family is involved...but that could be wishful thinking.
good article here:

the aunt backpedals on her comments earlier today.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/320...rched.html

wow! the house they searched today has been demolished!

[Image: 55ba033f-62e4-45e1-bfd7-8c40713133d8_400.jpg]

[Image: article-2047904-0E5555EC00000578-903_634x425.jpg]

Extreme makeover: Forensics Edition?
(10-11-2011, 03:38 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Supposedly, hours before the "kidnapping". Paper plates and wine a few hours before then. Hmm, sounds like a party. Something like Hannibal Lecter would have. I know it sounds cruel, but dammit ya never know! People are crazy.

Ok give me a break. They have a PI now. I mean come on!!!!!!!!!
And this weirdo!!!!! WTF!

All I can say is that this is starting to smell real fishy!
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
THE CIRCUS HAS COME TO TOWN! [Image: gif-pict-circus-2.gif]

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Bill Stanton, representative for the family of missing baby Lisa Irwin, addresses the status of the search Tuesday night.

"It is important that we use the media to help find Lisa," said Stanton.

He said he is a private investigator helping the family find the baby.
he's a celebrity hound/publicity whore.

"I will be asking questions," he said. "I am not here to defend or represent anyone. I have been asked to come out here and find Lisa and find the perpetrator or perpetrators." asked by a TV network who is paying him.

He said he and his team would cooperate with police. He said they do a "thankless job" and investigators are doing the "best they can."but are inadequate next to MEEEEE

"I am here to seek the truth," he said.and all the publicity and talk shows i can get.

Eight family members stood behind Stanton as he spoke. Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of the Lisa Irwin, were not present.

[Image: x_30_dtl_wildbill_bio_070830300w.jpg]

[Image: 15671844_BG1.jpg]

Oh for God's sake...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-11-2011, 11:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: x_30_dtl_wildbill_bio_070830300w.jpg]

I know there is no stereotypical 'look' for a PI, but this guy looks more like a car wash attendant.

LC, is this a still shot from the interview, or an old picture you found?
He looks like he's about ready to kiss the camera.
i added a photo from last night.

expect leonard padilla when there is an arrest. this has become a huge case like casey anthony's and they will all be crawling out from under their respective rocks.

i suppose this guy is much more likely to find the baby than, oh say, the FBI. private investigators like Stanton have no more access to crime investigations than the general public.

this is officially a media event now.
everybody has an agenda.

poor little baby Lisa.

Today show clip Wed. morning:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/v...3#44872173

current search is a wooded area not far from the home.

[Image: 3kt5fvg]

[Image: 50e5efc0-a258-4019-8890-63d31daa4634_400.png]

[Image: a520aa8c-64a8-4372-83c5-c2b3206f33e3_400.jpg]

So there is a FB page for baby Lisa, apparently run by KMBC News, its gets quite of out hand with all the name calling and rumors, here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates...l&filter=1

Anyway my point is, there is a person who said he is a member of the family and he keeps posting all these odd stats about child abuse, unmarried couples etc, percentage of parents responsible for their childs death... etc. He has made it seem like he knows what has happened to little Lisa. This is him: http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette...te?sk=wall

Also strange is he had a page called 'In Loving Memory of Lisa Renee Irwin' (which I believe has just been deleted) why would you name a page that is the baby has not been confirmed deceased.

This is one of his posts:

Report/Mark as Spam
Approx. 15,000 babies under the age of 1 are killed by a parent each year. 60% are single parents and about 40% are married couples. This is a problem that doesnt just happen to unmarried parents. The parent(s) involved has much deeper issues . Babies die in married households too.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-12-2011, 03:23 PM)Jezreel Wrote: So there is a FB page for baby Lisa, apparently run by KMBC News, its gets quite of out hand with all the name calling and rumors, here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates...l&filter=1

This page is unreal, posts were getting deleted every time I refreshed the page. I wonder which poor KMBC intern has to 'babysit' the page.
Kansas City Stations Refuse to Share Raw Footage with Investigators in Lisa Irwin Case

After receiving grand jury subpoenas requesting that they share video footage connected to the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, Kansas City stations plan to cooperate with investigators but are making an important distinction: they will submit footage that has aired but will not hand over raw footage, as the Clay County prosecutor’s office has requested.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/kansas-...ase_b25160
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-12-2011, 03:23 PM)Jezreel Wrote: So there is a FB page for baby Lisa, apparently run by KMBC News, its gets quite of out hand with all the name calling and rumors, here is the page: http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates...l&filter=1

Anyway my point is, there is a person who said he is a member of the family and he keeps posting all these odd stats about child abuse, unmarried couples etc, percentage of parents responsible for their childs death... etc. He has made it seem like he knows what has happened to little Lisa. This is him: http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette...te?sk=wall

In case anyone is interested, here is the message under a picture of that ^ guy......

Wanna have a Secret ? Wanna meet for discreet adult fun ? Inbox me or call me.- TRYSY : n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place for sexual purposes.

I don't know if what Lady Cop has is the same thing I saw. I was by that area around 1:15 and they had a police chopper circling around from I-35 to 210hwy.(this is in the area of the house) They circled for about 5 or 6 minutes. The times aren't the same so. I don't know if it had anything to do with this case.

And tomorrow morning 96.5 THE BUZZ is going to have this dumbass PI on. Just an FYI

BRING IN THE CLOWNS!
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
(10-12-2011, 04:22 PM)Nina Wrote: In case anyone is interested, here is the message under a picture of that ^ guy......

Wanna have a Secret ? Wanna meet for discreet adult fun ? Inbox me or call me.- TRYSY : n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place for sexual purposes.

I saw that as well, he only has 2 albums in his photo section, one that says baby lisa, and one that says "Tryst" with that caption next to it.

I was looking to find what relation he was to Baby Lisa, but I didn't see anything on his page except for news updates on the story.
(10-12-2011, 04:22 PM)Nina Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:23 PM)Jezreel Wrote: there is a person who said he is a member of the family and he keeps posting all these odd stats about child abuse, unmarried couples etc, percentage of parents responsible for their childs death... etc. He has made it seem like he knows what has happened to little Lisa. This is him: http://www.facebook.com/JohnnyChivalette...te?sk=wall

In case anyone is interested, here is the message under a picture of that ^ guy......

What a charmer, updated 2 weeks ago as well, maybe he is not having much luck!