Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Police arrest over 500 terrorists in N.Y.
(10-03-2011, 01:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are better ways to do things one example is Move your money

Yeah, deposit your welfare checks somewhere else.
Commando Cunt Queen

*snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some of them quit their jobs to go there. Russian
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg]

Raw sewer: An unidentified man defecates on a NYPD patrol car in downtown Manhattan, filthy scum.
he would have been licking that off my cruiser!

Taser [Image: policecar.gif]

The zoo is open! Horray!
[Image: progressivepettingzoosized.jpg]
you know maggot, I don't understand you are attacking the very thing that they stand for, free speech. This is what free speech looks like which you Americans espouse very loudly I might add. Free speech does not involve a permit and approval, it's free. Whatever they are protesting, it's their right.

Pooping in the street! Jesus Christ.
(10-16-2011, 05:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know maggot, I don't understand you are attacking the very thing that they stand for, free speech. This is what free speech looks like which you Americans espouse very loudly I might add. Free speech does not involve a permit and approval, it's free. Whatever they are protesting, it's their right.

They are hanging around parks making a mess of them shitting on the grass and sleeping there overnight. The parks they stay in have curfews, bums are kicked out at night. How is this any different? Do these knuckleheads even know what they want? Do they even care?
The paper here said "100 protesters in the park yesterday" I drove by and there was maybe 20-30 people there tops. I can only hope that it snows and a cold hard rain brings these lazy fucks back to reality. They truly need it.
Oh come on Duch, defaecating in the street on a police vehicle? Of course no one would support that. He probably wasn't even part of it. That is not the message but is being used as a distraction I think because they are rocking the boat over there. Good on them I say. Not the defaecation of course, and I would say he probably got his nose rubbed in it, so it's all good.
(10-16-2011, 05:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh come on Duch, defaecating in the street on a police vehicle? Of course no one would support that. He probably wasn't even part of it. That is not the message but is being used as a distraction I think because they are rocking the boat over there. Good on them I say. Not the defaecation of course, and I would say he probably got his nose rubbed in it, so it's all good.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I wasn't commenting on the topic of the thread I was simply expressing shock over someone pooping in the street...couldn't he have found a bush or a hedge..shit, even a tree.

This is the liberal/progressive answer to the tea party. They are sub-human primitives. A monkey could do a better job. They are being handled by a higher power by the name of "Soros" as they protest the one thing that makes them what they are.
I actually don't like Sean Penn because he is not a nice guy. However, he summed your tea party up by saying "let's get the n**** out of the whitehouse party". Which might be what the spirit is behind it, masked by genuine uprising.

One man defaecating does not equal the voice of all those others. I am not part of that movement nor do they speak for me. However, they have a right to free speech.
But did any tea party rally come to this?

[Image: plexiglass-plexiglass-soldiers-ugly-demo...260332.jpg]
Same meat, different gravy.
(10-16-2011, 06:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Same meat, different gravy.

What? Disorderly conduct compared to civil debate? Who is really wrong.
There is a nastiness in the tea party. It's a different demographic so of course it is going to be expressed in a different way.
(10-16-2011, 05:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I actually don't like Sean Penn because he is not a nice guy. However, he summed your tea party up by saying "let's get the n**** out of the whitehouse party".

Sorry to burst your bubble, Aussie.

I applaud much of the Tea Party's philosophy and support Cain in his run for the Presidency.

See . . . I'm just a nigger lover who dislikes Obama.

(10-16-2011, 07:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is a nastiness in the tea party. It's a different demographic so of course it is going to be expressed in a different way.

Is it OK to do things in an illegal way? Is that what the tea party should do? Is it OK for a left wingnut to decry murder but if a right wingnut does the same it's worse? The shooting of Gifford proves the mental attitude of a front that is truly bent on the use of violence as a means to an end as long as the other side does not. The game of villifying the other side then doing the same thing is getting old.
Admit it........they are wrong in the way they are going about things because they have no real standing or understanding of the dynamics of the issue. An extreme example of "grasping at straws".
(10-16-2011, 05:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: One man defaecating does not equal the voice of all those others. I am not part of that movement nor do they speak for me. However, they have a right to free speech.

Okay, I ignored it the first two times. Defecating. Unless they're shitting fairies...?
Commando Cunt Queen
Oh Maggot, it's free speech, there is no rule book. You don't get to write a curriculum on it. The point is, it's political, getting a permit would make it not free speech, but authorised speech.

It's like in Syria. That takes guts. There is no way that murderer would give them a permit, but God bless them for getting out and standing confronting the evil there. I personally don't know if I would do that. Maybe I am a gutless wonder. I applaud people who stand up for what they believe in. Tiki, I think the Tea Party was a well organised Republican Party - Fox News Covered Event. It was contrived and boring. No wonder Bill Maher calls them Tea Baggers.