Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
If I were in the parents' position, I wouldnt go for another interview either, if they were pushing for a confession.
They want to go through the whole thing all over again, so they can trip them up on timelines etc because
time has passed. Guilty or innocent, I personally wouldnt do it. Smart on the lawyers part...
I wonder if there is anything to sightings...will be interesting to see how this plays out...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-21-2011, 02:22 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: If I were in the parents' position, I wouldnt go for another interview either, if they were pushing for a confession.
They want to go through the whole thing all over again, so they can trip them up on timelines etc because
time has passed. Guilty or innocent, I personally wouldnt do it. Smart on the lawyers part...
I wonder if there is anything to sightings...will be interesting to see how this plays out...

The story has already changed, interviews are only a problem if what is being said contains lies, the truth never changes.

The time line is screwed, thus the whole statement comes under question.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Undercover.....

What I am saying is everyone expected her to found guilty, and, well, we know what happened then. That is what I meant. Poor choice of words on my part.
(10-21-2011, 02:44 PM)Pico45 Wrote: Undercover.....

What I am saying is everyone expected her to found guilty, and, well, we know what happened then. That is what I meant. Poor choice of words on my part.

Please use the "Quote" button when you respond to a specific user's post.

It makes it so much easier for a retard, like me, to keep up and stay on track.

Thanks.
(10-21-2011, 12:26 PM)cannongal Wrote: I watched the video~both witnesses said the baby was dressed in a diaper only, but on the amber alert it said The baby was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Where did this outfit go? I haven't heard anything about this outfit being found. The first witness to report it lives 3 houses down from the Irwins, so surly the outfit would be in between the Irwin's house and the witness's house, wouldn't it?
There was a report of a dumpster fire not far from the Irwin's home on the night of the "disappearance". The clothes may have been in the dumpster.

News now breaking, does not look good for baby Lisa.

Details Of Lisa Irwin Search Warrant Released
Court Records Say Cadaver Dog Detected Scent For Deceased Human

"Court documents reveal a list of items taken as evidence. The items include a multicolor comforter, purple shorts, a multicolor Disney character shirt, a Glo Worm toy, a "Cars"-themed blanket, rolls of tape and a tape dispenser."
Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29552254/detail...z1bRe1f67n

Cadaver dog ‘hit’ inside house in Lisa Irwin case
By TONY RIZZO
The Kansas City Star
An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” inside the Northland home where Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib, according to an affidavit police filed to support a request for a search warrant of the house.

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/322...z1bRehgfGY

Interesting comment from Mom:
"Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

excellent
the search warrant affidavits are always a good glimpse of what LE is thinking.

Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

[Image: 29552262_640X480.jpg]

Holy shit.
That poor sweet baby...

According to the affidavit, interviews with people involved in the case “revealed conflicting information for a clear direction” for the investigation.

Stories not matching up...along with this list...is so telling.

You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-21-2011, 03:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: excellent
the search warrant affidavits are always a good glimpse of what LE is thinking.

Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

Well, now I know where the purple shorts Baby Lisa was supposedly wearing are.....I wonder what story Deb and Jeremy come out with , next.
What else is there to say...shit. She was an infant!!!

(10-21-2011, 02:48 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(10-21-2011, 02:44 PM)Pico45 Wrote: Undercover.....

Please use the "Quote" button when you respond to a specific user's post.

Thanks.

Sorry Blue Tiki

I had low self esteem moment after reading Rantings
(10-21-2011, 03:26 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: What else is there to say...shit. She was an infant!!!

Well Prima, It looks like you and I agree on one thing. My first reaction was Shit!!

I find it curious how the major networks were carrying the story about people reporting seeing a baby carrying a baby that night, while it was the local news that broke this story. Could somebody be trying to create "reasonable doubt"? (rhetorical question)
so. cadaver dog hit on bedroom floor next to deb's bed. that explains the carpet taken out.

and since Lisa was not found out in back yard, was she placed there and then moved somewhere else when zombie daddy came home?

where? a fire in a dumpster? but no remains found there that we know of.

it's time to come clean for the parents.

(10-21-2011, 03:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: ... since Lisa was not found out in back yard, was she placed there and then moved somewhere else when zombie daddy came home?

where? a fire in a dumpster? but no remains found there that we know of.

Maybe the unknown man was carrying a dead baby in diapers around town for 4 hours.Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can hear it all now,she died accidentally and we trashed her.
Here is a link to the warrant.
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/...arrant.pdf

I have a copy on my PC if the link doesn't work.

"The attorney for Lisa Irwin's parents said she is working on a response to the info from the search warrant & affidavit".

yes i am sure. let's see...where's that casey playbook? or Haleigh?

Where is LC? The news keeps coming in on this one. Sorry if I am posting on top of my own posts, but I am getting that "this page does not exist error message", so I can't see the post that precedes this one.

Now: 78
Lawyers Accuse Police of 'Starving' Baby Lisa's Parents of Information

The attorneys of Lisa Irwin's parents released harsh accusations against the Kansas City Missouri Police Department 18 days after the little girl was reported missing.

Here is the rather short story: http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irw...1718.story

Here's a link to "Lisa Irwin's Mom Has a Dark Side"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20...22905.html
Ok, so the cadaver dog hits in the bedroom. Did drunken mom roll over on baby and suffocate her? Did drinking actually figure into the whole shebang, or no?