Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jorelys Rivera, 7, GA. raped and murdered.
Burial in Puerto Rico yesterday.

[Image: article-0-0F2ACC4800000578-738_634x416.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0F2ACC2C00000578-667_634x418.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0F2AC7FC00000578-289_306x454.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0F2ADBFF00000578-758_634x416.jpg]

AP
A seven-year-old girl who was abducted and murdered in Georgia was buried on Tuesday in a white dress with flowers in her hair.

The body of Jorelys Galarza Rivera was surrounded by some of her favorite toys and what seemed like most of the population of the southern Puerto Rican town where she was born was present.

Hundreds of people filled Penuelas' streets walking behind a horse-drawn carriage adorned with pink and white balloons that carried Jorelys to the cemetery.

The girl's father, Ricardo Galarza, spoke to the crowd before his daughter was buried.

'I ask all mothers in this world to take care of their children,' he said.

'This is something that is extremely hard. Something that, quite frankly, I don't think I'm going to overcome.'

My god those pics are heartbreaking to see. 21
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

That is just breaks my heart! I just can NOT IMAGINE this happening. My daughter is 8 years old, she thinks I am a little crazy because I do not allow her out of my sight. (even in our neighborhood, and my neighborhood is far from a bad area) I have been trying to teach her to be careful of your surroundings, and never go anywhere with someone UNLESS I KNOW. I told her that I do not care if it's a friend of mine. IT IS so sad that we have to teach this horrible tradgy to our kids at such a young age because of the sum that is on this earth. I hope this mother could find peace, but I do not feel that will happen for a long time.
frankly, i have questioned why the dumpster/trash compactor wasn't searched IMMEDIATELY.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Two Cherokee County Sheriff's deputies will face disciplinary action for failing to immediately report blood they saw in a vacant apartment while a search was underway for missing 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera.

The two uniformed deputies, one a trainee and another a 3-year veteran, were assisting in the search for the girl who had disappeared Dec. 2 from the River Ridge apartment complex playground.

Rivera's body was found three days later in an industrial trash compactor. Police say she had been sexually assaulted, stabbed and beaten.

Sheriff Roger Garrison said the officers were among a host of volunteers including non-law enforcement personnel and Cherokee County fighters looking for the missing little girl Dec. 3. The officers didn't report the blood discovery until 24 hours later when agents from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation got the scene.

Garrison said at the time the deputies were not looking for a crime scene.

It was only when the GBI arrived and began debriefing everyone on the evening of Dec. 4 that the two officers reported being in a vacant apartment filled with trash and seeing a small amount of blood "like you would see with a nosebleed," Garrison said. That apartment, police think, was the crime scene.

"These officers both feel extremely bad about what happened," Garrison said. "They thought they were doing the best they could. They were moving to other parts of the building to try to get a lot accomplished very fast and in their haste, they made a mistake."

Garrison declined to name the two officers Tuesday, but said their identities would be disclosed next week when the internal investigation file becomes public record. He also said the punishment they will face has not yet been decided, but their lapse in judgment was likely not a fireable offense.

Autopsy results showed Jorelys died within a few hours of being abducted, perhaps before police were called.

Garrison said the outcome of this case would not have been impacted "in any shape, form or fashion" because of the deputies' error.

the initial investigation was very confused. details and IA report here:

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/confusi...67700.html

Why I believe in the death penalty. Just reading all of this. Horrible beyond words.

If that was my child, I would shoot that guy dead. For real.
[Image: jorelys111211nt1.jpg]

Awww :(
Grand Jury indicts Brunn on 13 counts

According to the indictment, authorities believe Brunn lured Jorelys into the vacant apartment in Building 10000 for the purpose of molesting her.

The child’s body was discovered in the apartment’s trash compact Dumpster around 12:30 p.m., Dec. 5. Cherokee County Deputy Coroner Thomas Pinyan Sr. pronounced her dead at the scene.

An autopsy conducted by the GBI’s Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Kris Sperry revealed that the child died from blunt force trauma to the head. She reportedly also was stabbed, severely beaten and sexually assaulted.

According to the indictment handed down Monday, Brunn is accused of striking Jorelys on her head and face with a blunt, hard-surfaced, hammer-like object.

Brunn also is accused of inflicting severe wounds and “seriously disfiguring a member of Jorelys’ body,” as the indictment said the child’s throat was cut and she suffered stab wounds to the chest.

The indictment also charges Brunn with two counts of cruelty to children in the first degree, as he allegedly “maliciously” bound the child’s hands with plastic ties, as well as placed a rag into the girl’s mouth and covered it with duck tape.

In addition to causing severe bodily harm to the child, Brunn is accused in the indictment of molesting Jorelys with the “intent to arouse and satisfy sexual desires” by sodomizing her with “a foreign object."

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/1133-janu...-13-counts
:DIE: You sick motherfucker! Brunn is one of the sickest of the sick. Poor precious lil' girl. RIP sweetie.
Duct tape.

That cops don't kill people like this on the way to the station shows how much they believe in their jobs.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thanks for the heads-up Nina.
life w/o parole is going to be a long time at age 20.

Atlanta Journal-Constitution

An apartment maintenance worker pleaded guilty in Cherokee County on Tuesday to the abduction, rape and murder of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera to avoid facing the death penalty.

Ryan Brunn, 20, had been indicted on charges of murder, aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes, false imprisonment, abandonment of a dead body, making a false statement, sexual exploitation of children and two counts each of aggravated battery, aggravated assault and cruelty to children in the first degree.

Jorelys, an independent and outgoing first-grader, went missing from the park at her River Ridge apartment complex in Canton on Dec. 2 after telling friends she thirsty and was going inside to get a drink.

Her battered body was found in a trash compactor three days later. Brunn's arrest followed swiftly on Dec. 7.

Brunn, of Dahlonega, moved to the complex in November, boasting on Facebook that he would live there free in return for doing maintenance work.

[Image: 120611missing_1_1208818c.jpg]

[Image: RYAN-MCCABE-BRUNN_1208936l.jpg]

he was required to allocute...describe the crime in detail. i just heard it reported on HLN , but have not seen it in print yet. it's horrific. this cockroach will never see the light of day again. the mother was in court and listened, shaking and sobbing, as it was translated for her.

[Image: 120117024932_RyanBrunn.JPG]

Brunn said he chose Rivera because he happened to find her roller skate and used it to lure her to a vacant apartment, where he beat, assaulted and killed her, he told the judge. He said he asked her to touch herself and followed her to bathroom.

"I didn't want her to go home and tell her mom or dad on me. So I cut her," he told the Cherokee County judge.

The charges against Brunn are murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, cruelty to children in the first degree, aggravated child molestation, false imprisonment, enticing a child for indecent purposes, sexual exploitation of children, making false statements and abandonment of a dead body.

Authorities found the child's body three days after her mother reported her missing from the Canton apartment complex.

Brunn spoke softly and candidly to the judge as members of Rivera's family sat in the front row sobbing.

Police say Brunn snatched the girl as she walked from the playground to her apartment to get sodas for her friends

According to the indictment, Brunn bound Rivera's hands with plastic ties and taped a rag into her mouth before he beat her with a "hammer-like object," cut her throat and stabbed her in the chest. Authorities say Brunn also molested the girl.

more:

He told the court he had never talked to Jorelys before the day of her murder. He said he devised a plan after he found one of her skates.

Brunn took a picture of the skate and approached her with it, asking if the skate was hers. She said yes, and Brunn promised to take her to it.

Instead, he took her to an empty apartment and instructed Jorelys to pull down her pants. He then put tape over her face and cut her throat with a razor. At this point, she was still alive, he told the court.

So Brunn took Jorelys to the bathroom and beat her to death with the skate. He said he did not have sex with the girl.LIAR

Next, Brunn put Jorelys' body in a plastic bag and loaded it into his maintenance golf cart. He put the body in the trash compactor and operated the machine. He then went home and hung out with friends. Later, he again operated the compactor.

[Image: brunn_c_1257830c.jpg]

What a sick creep...Makes me sick to even hear...He's a monster!!!
LC...are creeps like this really let into the general population or are they protected for their whole life?
If they are put in GP, I'm all for LWOP over the death penalty.
Other than Jeffrey Dahmer...I've never really heard of prisoners being beat to death in prison for crimes like this.
I think they need to bring back old sparky or public hanging for shit as horrible as this case. Fry them with a dry sponge.
I can't stand the thought of people as evil as this going to sleep peacefully without any pain. On the other hand, if their going to be protected for 60 yrs, then definitely kill them and be done with it.

brunn confessing in court, and Marc Klass comments. video:

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/best...v.cnn.html

F2: LC...are creeps like this really let into the general population or are they protected for their whole life?
If they are put in GP, I'm all for LWOP over the death penalty.
Other than Jeffrey Dahmer...I've never really heard of prisoners being beat to death in prison for crimes like this.

they can request protective custody. or DOC can determine it is necessary. it's a lonely existence.
as far as prison population, inmates are often housed with others who have committed similar crimes. the baby killers aren't housed with the car thieves. etc. sex offenders housed together, you get the picture.

(01-19-2012, 03:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: they can request protective custody. or DOC can determine it is necessary. it's a lonely existence.
as far as prison population, inmates are often housed with others who have committed similar crimes. the baby killers aren't housed with the car thieves. etc. sex offenders housed together, you get the picture. [/b]

Well I hope some other SO or baby killer makes him their bitch!! That may be the only thing that will make this guy feel bad, he doesn't seem to care about what he did to Jorelys, no remorse, emotion nothing!!! Sick bastatrd! Her poor mother sitting there in court having to listen to what her little girl went through in her last hours.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

...while she slept.
(01-19-2012, 05:13 PM)Adub Wrote: ...while she slept.

Yeah, but damn. Nobody deserves for that to happen.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-19-2012, 05:13 PM)Adub Wrote: ...while she slept.

she worked nights. wasn't on the welfare tit. but her babysitter was too young and not up for the responsibility.

the child was snatched in a matter of moments while running to get some soda.