Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jorelys Rivera, 7, GA. raped and murdered.
I think I would sue the apartment owners just to be an asshole. They hired that kid. Does he have a criminal history? (He doesn't, I just checked, but I would sue anyway. Just because their employee did that shit.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
it's also coming out now that although he had no convictions, he has assaulted before!

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

And another neighbor complained about him smoking pot in the bushes (actually called the police about it). He should have been fired for that.

I was reading a bit of his history. He has a mom (they are from NY state) but he was raised in a foster home and dropped out in 10th grade. I guess folks like that have to work somewhere, but I find it hard to believe they couldn't find a better employee to hire to live in a family apartment complex.

I don't know how people stand to live in apartments. It would drive me nuts.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah He committed suicide! One less bastard we have to pay for.
Jesus Christ! they didn't have him on a watch?? they should have. DOC will pay big $$$ for that. the jail kept him on suicide watch.

"We've been asked by the (Georgia) Department of Corrections to investigate," GBI Director Vernon Keenan told 11Alive's Kevin Rowson.

A source told Rowson that Brunn committed suicide by hanging himself in his cell.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Ryan Brunn, the apartment groundskeeper who pleaded guilty Wednesday to the molestation and murder of a 7-year-old Canton girl, committed suicide today, according to the Georgia Department of Corrections.

"I can confirm that Ryan Brunn did commit suicide," said Kristen Stancil, a spokeswoman for the state Department of Corrections.

Brunn was found unresponsive in his cell at 4:15 p.m. and was taken to a local hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:37 p.m. The case has been referred to the GBI for further investigation.

Brunn was being housed at the Georgia Diagnostic & Classification Prison in Jackson, Ga. Stancil would not say who found Brunn, or how he died, or whether he was under suicide watch at the time. GBI investigators were on their way to the prison to investigate.

[Image: jorelys-rivera-.jpg]
[Image: CAG0_RyanBrunn.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 01:52 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the initial investigation was very confused. details and IA report here:

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/confusi...67700.html

ATLANTA – The police chief of a north Georgia town resigned after a scathing report found he took a "laid back" approach to the search for a 7-year-old girl whose body was found days later in a trash compactor, the city's manager said Thursday.

Canton Police Chief Jeff Lance stepped down after the 17-page review revealed his department of about 50 officers violated several of its own policies and made many mistakes in the search for Jorelys Rivera, said city manager Scott Wood.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/19/ga-...z1jwvddQ00

Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison in Jackson.

[Image: 12571310510.jpg]

[Image: 12571304310.jpg]

[Image: 12571307110.jpg]

[Image: 12571309510.jpg]

[Image: 12571326410.jpg]

I do not mourn his passing.

I may find out where they bury him so I can spit on his grave.
Piss on it for me! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin My first reaction to his death was to laugh 113
(01-19-2012, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: I do not mourn his passing.

I may find out where they bury him so I can spit on his grave.

Why don't they just put him in the trash compactor
Exactly.
Cool
He saved the taxpayers of Georgia a ton of money.

I wish they would all off themselves. Then we could have better roads.
It's still not justice. He should have lived with what he did and thought about it more. He killed himself, he has escaped the natural course of justice. I am sure the family are not happy with this outcome.
“This is the kind of justice that I was expecting for him for all the damage that he made to my little daughter,” said the victim’s mother, Jocelyn Rivera. “Now, I can say that I feel satisfied.”

Jorelys' father, Ricardo Galarza, told CNN that news of Brunn's death partly made him "feel good but, on the other hand, it doesn't because my daughter will never be with me again."

"What I wanted was for them to put him in the electric chair and burn him," Galarza told CNN. "I would have taken him there myself and prepared it, so he would burn."

Damn coward took the easy way out. While I am glad he is saving the taxpayers money, I wanted him to suffer in prison.

LC do you think we will find out what he hung himself with and how he was able to do it?
(01-20-2012, 12:10 PM)sharit Wrote: LC do you think we will find out what he hung himself with and how he was able to do it?

i hope the report will be made public when it is completed. he was on suicide watch the entire time at the jail, this happened when he was sentenced and moved for classification. routinely, that is a time when an inmate bears close watching. on a suicide watch the inmate wears a thick padded "dress" that cannot be used to hang oneself. and he is watched 247 with 15 minute notes made by a specially assigned person.
so it's all going to depend on whether he was on a watch, had sheets & regular clothing, or not.

the state will be liable. $$$$

[Image: 203430-6-20090427172857.jpeg]

well this answers that question:

News11

DECATUR, Ga. -- Ryan Brunn, the man who confessed to killing seven-year-old Jorelys Rivera, hanged himself with a sweatshirt in his cell at the Jackson State Prison, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement emailed to 11Alive News.
An autopsy on Brunn's body was performed Friday at the GBI Crime Lab in DeKalb County, less than a day after Brunn was found dead in his prison cell.

Well I wont mourn his loss the sick son of a bitch, not surprised he killed himself either as he is a pathetic piece of trash and scared to deal with the consequences of his actions, which he proved by klikng jorelys so she wouldn't tell on him. The one good thing is no one in georgia will have to pay for his sorry ass! I do hope though that his death was slow for him, i wouldn't imagine it would be that easy to hang yourself with a sweatshirt.
Do you think the guards may have purposefully turned their backs on him, does that happen in real life?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.