Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Whitney Houston dead at 48 / Bobbi Kristina Brown in a coma at age 21
Who the fuck does coke and then takes a bath? It's kind of an oxymoron. j/s.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-23-2012, 11:07 AM)username Wrote: Who the fuck does coke and then takes a bath? It's kind of an oxymoron. j/s.

It totally is. You take a bath to relax. Coke doesn't relax you. I mean not that I would know personally ya see. (cough cough) hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think her heart gave out in protest. If she'd gone for a walk or something, she'd probably still be alive.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-22-2012, 06:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah

Really? Laughing at a drowning? This from Mock's WSI and Lifeguard? Your kid's name: Dwayne or Bob? I'm talking about the unsupervised one with water in his lungs. Still think it's funny, twat?
Sterling,

How cold-hearted and cruel can you get? I took it that she was laughing because of the post directly above her saying that someone did a Ramsey.
(03-26-2012, 04:28 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 06:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah

Really? Laughing at a drowning? This from Mock's WSI and Lifeguard? Your kid's name: Dwayne or Bob? I'm talking about the unsupervised one with water in his lungs. Still think it's funny, twat?

Did you waste your time again? I don't even bother reading ANYTHING you post concerning me. hah That's what is funny. No need to waste your time with the nigger trash talk because I won't be wasting mine. Your just like Cracker, talk big shit but wouldn't bust a fuckin' grape. Now that's a coward! I see your true colors believe me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-26-2012, 04:55 PM)Teacher Wrote: Sterling,

How cold-hearted and cruel can you get? I took it that she was laughing because of the post directly above her saying that someone did a Ramsey.

That is exactly what I was referring too.
(03-26-2012, 04:56 PM)JsMom Wrote: Your just like Cracker, talk big shit but wouldn't bust a fuckin' grape.

WTF does that mean? Because you finally ghettoed it up enough that I can't understand you.

Yes, I would say Sterling and Cracker are similar. Doesn't offend me. I would be offended if somebody said I was like one of you retarded cows.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-26-2012, 05:41 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-26-2012, 04:56 PM)JsMom Wrote: Your just like Cracker, talk big shit but wouldn't bust a fuckin' grape.

WTF does that mean? Because you finally ghettoed it up enough that I can't understand you.

Yes, I would say Sterling and Cracker are similar. Doesn't offend me. I would be offended if somebody said I was like one of you retarded cows.

I stand by what I said. You can "Talk the Talk" but can't "Walk the Walk". Or Bust a Grape. Enough with you and your lover....I'm moving on.
Sterling's and Cracker's posts provide me my favorite reading on Mock.

Blowing-kisses

p.s. I miss Tiki
(03-26-2012, 05:47 PM)JsMom Wrote: I stand by what I said. You can "Talk the Talk" but can't "Walk the Walk". Or Bust a Grape. Enough with you and your lover....I'm moving on.

Does that mean I'm not willing to cut a bitch? Because I'll cut a bitch.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
78 pfft!
(03-26-2012, 05:48 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Sterling's and Cracker's posts provide me my favorite reading on Mock.

Blowing-kisses

p.s. I miss Tiki

People hate it when they figure out I am not universally hated. Some people like saucy bitches. If I had your photo editing skills I would be dangerous.

I can't decide if Sterling is Tiki-Lite or Tiki on crack.
(03-26-2012, 04:58 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-26-2012, 04:55 PM)Teacher Wrote: Sterling,

That is exactly what I was referring too.

Bullshit.

You rode username’s coattails while she busted Cracker’s chops. If it was truly the “Ramsey” thing, you’d have used the Quote Function and isolated that specific comment. You’ve been around long enough to figure it out by now. But you didn’t. You quoted the whole exchange. That’s because you aren’t clever or smart enough to go head to head with Cracker. You found shelter crouching in username’s shadow. You lie - like aussiefriend but at least she isn’t a coward like you.

You profess NOT to read my posts, so what the fuck were you responding to when you had a go at Cracker from a post you claim you didn’t read?

Your just like Cracker, talk big shit but wouldn't bust a fuckin' grape.”

For the millionth time: It’s “You’re” NOT “Your” you trite, ignorant, hillbilly bitch.

Sure, tard. The emoticon smiley was for the “Ramsey” comment ONLY. Cracker is under your skin like a deer tick in your fat neck roll.

To be clear: You are full of shit. You read EVERY word of my post(s) and then you can’t keep your fucking mouth shut!

Hahahaha!

Was it ever determined if Sterling is a man or woman? At first I thought man, but the above post screams woman.
Was it ever determined that Cracker was right? Because that is more important.

Want me to ask Sterling for nudes? Because I will.
(03-26-2012, 09:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: Was it ever determined that Cracker was right? Because that is more important.

No doubt. hah

MS has been declaring Sterling a woman for months. If he hasn't asked for nudes, it's only because he's afraid to do so. He's a fraidy cat (but I like him).

P.s. I don't care if Sterling is male or female; Sterling is Sterling.

(03-26-2012, 09:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: Was it ever determined that Cracker was right? Because that is more important.

Did I just see "road username's coattails while she busted Cracker's chops...?"

*snickers*

Commando Cunt Queen
Ignore
(03-27-2012, 01:33 AM)username Wrote:

Did I just see "road username's coattails while she busted Cracker's chops...?"

*snickers*

Nope. Not unless Sterling forgot the past tense of "ride". Smiley_emoticons_wink