Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RAGEQUIT
(05-08-2012, 01:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 01:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 12:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 12:32 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: extoll the virtues of all these miniorties/refugees

Would you care to quote some posts where I can see that being done?

Is that important to you, specifically?

Remember, I'm Mr. Insightful. My talent is understanding and 'reading' people. I 'get' someone's true nature when they speak/post.

Talk about lower self manifestation. Good luck with your super spy powers there bub.

Better watch yourself, Ma, or you'll end up being Duchess' next Lap-Dog.

She used to do it with CN, but he grew a set, and didn't need her to defend him all the time.

Congratulations on your promotion!!

I know when I've been licked in a verbal fight.

You can get up off your knees now.
(05-08-2012, 01:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Pussy muthafucka, you're deflecting because I asked you to back up your claim with posts so I could see for myself. That's it, nothing more, nothing less and you still haven't quoted the posts so I could see what you were referring to. Bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-08-2012, 12:01 PM)TxninME Wrote: And believe me, I've seen white people here in Maine that contribute just as little to society as the minorities I'm referencing in TX. And, there are members of every ethnic group who have lived life in a civilized manner and worked their asses off to have the things they want in life.

Careful, your non-racist side is showing here.

If every ethnicity has some fucked-up, losers in their pool, what, really is the point of bringing up race? It's parenting, it's poverty, it's stupidity but race in and of itself isn't the deciding factor as to how people will behave.

I will acknowledge that certain minority groups have more people in them committing crimes etc. but I think that's a cultural, "nurture" issue vs. just because they happened to be born black (or brown).
Which explains why some people call sickle cell anemia the "great white hope"
(05-08-2012, 12:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Pucker up bitchflake

What's a bitchflake? Kissing ass is something that makes me want to vomit. It's the last thing you'll catch me doing. Having to kiss ass and people constantly needing their egos stroked is the reason I don't like most people and I dream about the day I can become a recluse.
(05-08-2012, 02:26 PM)username Wrote: If every ethnicity has some fucked-up, losers in their pool, what, really is the point of bringing up race? It's parenting, it's poverty, it's stupidity but race in and of itself isn't the deciding factor as to how people will behave.

I will acknowledge that certain minority groups have more people in them committing crimes etc. but I think that's a cultural, "nurture" issue vs. just because they happened to be born black (or brown).

Race was brought up because race has everything to do with the situation I referenced in my post regarding TX.

I respectfully want to say, I think it's a very naive statement to make that race in and of itself isn't the deciding factor as to how people will behave. Of course it isn't the only factor, but when you can go to any part of this country, and a majority of the people from a particular race are producing the same statistics as somewhere else, possibly 1,000's of miles away, I would say race has a ton to do with it. But, I do consider culture to fall under race. So, yes, culture plays a huge part as well.
(05-08-2012, 11:07 PM)TxninME Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 02:26 PM)username Wrote: If every ethnicity has some fucked-up, losers in their pool, what, really is the point of bringing up race? It's parenting, it's poverty, it's stupidity but race in and of itself isn't the deciding factor as to how people will behave.

Race was brought up because race has everything to do with the situation I referenced in my post regarding TX.

I respectfully want to say, I think it's a very naive statement to make that race in and of itself isn't the deciding factor as to how people will behave. Of course it isn't the only factor, but when you can go to any part of this country, and a majority of the people from a particular race are producing the same statistics as somewhere else, possibly 1,000's of miles away, I would say race has a ton to do with it. But, I do consider culture to fall under race. So, yes, culture plays a huge part as well.

So if you were born black you would be destined to be a failure? Lucky you, whitey.
It's truly annoying to me that the POTUS is half black and attended Harvard.. Clearly he's fucking up the stereotypes, bastard.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-08-2012, 11:43 PM)username Wrote: It's truly annoying to me that the POTUS is half black and attended Harvard.. Clearly he's fucking up the stereotypes, bastard.

I guess Harvard didn't like him much, they don't ever say anything nice about him.

But then again neither does columbia.

Bill Ayers has some nice things to say about him though, So does Biden He says at least Obama is clean.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-08-2012, 11:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I guess Harvard didn't like him much, they don't ever say anything nice about him.

Bill Ayers has some nice things to say about him though, So does Biden He says at least Obama is clean.

Says the uneducated blue collar worker from cacto-land who can't even make one post without a typo. You're out of your league.
(05-09-2012, 12:06 AM)username Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 11:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I guess Harvard didn't like him much, they don't ever say anything nice about him.

Says the uneducated blue collar worker from cacto-land who can't even make one post without a typo. You're out of your league.

Not hardly.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-08-2012, 10:32 PM)TxninME Wrote: What's a bitchflake? Kissing ass is something that makes me want to vomit. It's the last thing you'll catch me doing. Having to kiss ass and people constantly needing their egos stroked is the reason I don't like most people and I dream about the day I can become a recluse.

*sigh* Settle down. I was mocking you.
How's the Birther Movement doing Dick? Y'all figure it out yet?
(05-09-2012, 08:19 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: How's the Birther Movement doing Dick? Y'all figure it out yet?

Hows that bowel movement doing ,have you figured it out yet? I mean without your diaper on of course.
John Adams

IKYABWAI? Surely you can do better than that?

LOL
(05-08-2012, 11:36 PM)username Wrote: So if you were born black you would be destined to be a failure? Lucky you, whitey.

Not even remotely close to what I said. And, I think you're well aware that's not even an intelligent attempt at understanding what I posted.
(05-09-2012, 02:56 PM)TxninME Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 11:36 PM)username Wrote: So if you were born black you would be destined to be a failure? Lucky you, whitey.

Not even remotely close to what I said. And, I think you're well aware that's not even an intelligent attempt at understanding what I posted.

People are a product of their upbringing although ultimately they make their own choices as they move in to adulthood. As you said before, white, black or brown, there are leeches and losers in all races. Ergo, focusing on the race seems rather pointless.

That said, I totally agree with people like Bill Cosby who rant at some young, black men to get their shit together. There's a victim mentality that needs to be changed.
(05-09-2012, 05:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 10:32 PM)TxninME Wrote: What's a bitchflake? Kissing ass is something that makes me want to vomit. It's the last thing you'll catch me doing. Having to kiss ass and people constantly needing their egos stroked is the reason I don't like most people and I dream about the day I can become a recluse.

I'm not riled up. I'm serious about every part of my above post...I don't know what a bitchflake is. Ass kissers truly do make me want to vomit, and I really do aspire to be a wealthy recluse in my elderly years.

And I clearly knew you were mocking. Had I come back with a sweet response to you, I would've been an ass kisser. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This reminds me of trying to have a conversation with my husband.
(05-09-2012, 05:45 PM)TxninME Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 05:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not riled up. I'm serious about every part of my above post...I don't know what a bitchflake is. Ass kissers truly do make me want to vomit, and I really do aspire to be a wealthy recluse in my elderly years.

And I clearly knew you were mocking. Had I come back with a sweet response to you, I would've been an ass kisser. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This reminds me of trying to have a conversation with my husband.

It's a breakfast cereal you women eat that makes you very dangerous to be around.

Why do you suppose Mock has more women than men?