Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you were stuck on a deserted island
fishing!

[Image: spear.jpg]

[Image: 2446413038_97c8e496e8.jpg]

[Image: spear-fishing-thumb.jpg]

[Image: images%5C1997edlobster.jpg]

(05-29-2012, 12:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd probably choose Adub or sally. Direct, decisive, not requiring constant attention, and probably pretty good at just dealing with shit and doing what it takes to survive. I'm an optimist; we wouldn't be stuck for long so no need for the complications that come when a man and woman find themselves isolated together with no immediate out.

Just don't expect me to catch any fish. I can't even manage to catch a fish with a pole and bait much less out in the water with a wooden spear.
(06-02-2012, 09:33 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 03:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 06:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 05:02 PM)username Wrote: Huh. Dick in a hole.

The possibilities with that are endless. hah

Joke's really on dick then. It's a manhole.

Fags really shouldn't make man hole jokes.

Or respond to them, amirite?

I responded to the fag not the joke shitbird.

You haven't been right about anything, I don't expect that trend to change.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-02-2012, 12:08 PM)sally Wrote: Just don't expect me to catch any fish. I can't even manage to catch a fish with a pole and bait much less out in the water with a wooden spear.

I could have sworn I smelled a fishy smell coming from your grass hut last night?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Please be careful, Shit Happens.

[Image: UI7IU75.jpg]
(06-02-2012, 12:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 12:08 PM)sally Wrote: Just don't expect me to catch any fish. I can't even manage to catch a fish with a pole and bait much less out in the water with a wooden spear.

I could have sworn I smelled a fishy smell coming from your grass hut last night?

That must of been Ramsey and Donovan. I felt sorry for them and lent them my hut for the night since someone set theirs on fire.
(06-02-2012, 12:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 12:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

That must of been Ramsey and Donovan. I felt sorry for them and lent them my hut for the night since someone set theirs on fire.

:/ soz was bored...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-02-2012, 12:49 PM)sally Wrote: That must of been Ramsey and Donovan. I felt sorry for them and lent them my hut for the night since someone set theirs on fire.

Well as out of character for you that is, it was nice of you to lend the fag and the douche your hut.
John Adams

Which is which hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-02-2012, 01:16 PM)ESAD Wrote: Which is which hah

I'm thinking interchangeable.
John Adams

(06-02-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 12:49 PM)sally Wrote: That must of been Ramsey and Donovan. I felt sorry for them and lent them my hut for the night since someone set theirs on fire.

Well as out of character for you that is, it was nice of you to lend the fag and the douche your hut.

They can go ahead and keep it now that it smells like rotten crawdads.
I left you a present in there but it won't pass for flowers. Might pass for dickie if you squint at it, smells about the same.

Dickie sure is pissed that I argued him under the table. How long does he normally hold his butthurt?
That argument ended with you displaying your complete lack of integrity.

In other words you lost.

It will always be that way get used to it.

Go shopping,buy yourself a new pair of come fuck me pumps or something.
John Adams

I swear it's like you're on a leash or something. How many years before you completely flame out and start marching in pride parades? You're a mess of repressed emotions. Hey, wanna threaten to beat me up next? You haven't tried that tactic and I know you're dying to.
Poor little fag, what color come fuck me pumps did you buy?

Have you completed the girls purses and sandals yet?

Your slipping on your duties princess.
John Adams

(06-02-2012, 11:28 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: fishing!

[Image: spear.jpg]

[Image: 2446413038_97c8e496e8.jpg]

[Image: spear-fishing-thumb.jpg]

[Image: images%5C1997edlobster.jpg]

I love to fish but to sit here and say I'm any good; I'd be lying. I'm willing to learn though.
(06-02-2012, 03:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor little fag, what color come fuck me pumps did you buy?

Have you completed the girls purses and sandals yet?

Your slipping on your duties princess.

Stop fantasizing, dickie, I'm just not that into you. You're too needy.
i heard on the coconut telegraph that Dick is going to entertain us by the bonfire tonight.

i love this thread, it's FUN! Relaxed Drink

has anyone rescued Maggot from the pygmy cannibals? TazTazTaz25

[Image: Coconut_Telegraph.jpg]

Dick sings~
[Image: gitar_trans.png]

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Yeee Haaawwww! Woo
sunday morning rolls around~~

[Image: margaritaspill_800.jpg]