Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been caught in a lie?
Dick doesn't need to answer, we already know about him.

The only one I can remember is when I told my boss that my husband's truck broke down while he was driving me to work after being late for the 20th time.

Of course he stopped in that day for lunch (I got it half price since I was the cook) and she started asking him about it. I was standing behind her giving him that look to just go along with it and he looks over at me and says hahaha you're busted. Fucking asshole.
hah The pictures are all mine crusty.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-10-2012, 06:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah The pictures are all mine crusty.

When Smegma showed you her breasts that was it for you Dick. You love Smegma! hah
(06-10-2012, 06:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 06:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah The pictures are all mine crusty.

When Smegma showed you her breasts that was it for you Dick. You love Smegma! hah

Ummmm No Aussie,those were truly gross breasts.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Well...no matter which way I answered, I could be lying..so who knows?
(06-10-2012, 06:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 06:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: When Smegma showed you her breasts that was it for you Dick. You love Smegma! hah

Ummmm No Aussie,those were truly gross breasts.

Dick, have I just caught you in a lie?
(06-10-2012, 10:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Dick, have I just caught you in a lie?

No, he was completely disgusted. I'll vouch for him on that. He was grossed out.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Didn't he ask her to do it? Or dare her or something.
I stole licorice once when I was a kid. My mouth was black and things went askew.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-10-2012, 10:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Didn't he ask her to do it? Or dare her or something.

Nah, she's been posting her nastiness for a long time. Dick is just a victim.

He could maybe have taken some better photos for her, though. Got all the hair detail on the legs and underarms...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-10-2012, 10:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: I stole licorice once when I was a kid. My mouth was black and things went askew.

That's hilarious...I'm stealing that.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
It wasn't a lie but after I had my first baby a couple girlfriends stopped by to see the baby and to chat. They asked how my day was and I went on and on about this dumb ass blow up tub that took me all feakin' morning to blow it up, then it sprung a leak, that it was a piece of shit, coulnt believe it got a paton, etc blah blah and in the middle of my bitching I realized the one chick gave it to me for a shower gift.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
That's not a lie, that's foot in mouth.

Reminds me of a time when I went back to the small town I grew up in for the first time in years for a wedding. A few of us had gathered at a pub for drinks when I spotted a girl from high school. I looked over at her, she was kinda back turned to us, and I said to the guys I was having a beer with "Hey, isn't that XX, goddamn her arse is three times as wide as school days, she was the biggest slut in town" I turn and look and all the guys look horrified except one who looks a little pissed and I say to him in more or less the next breath "and you married her, didn't you?"

He just looks at me and says "Three from three."
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Crash that cracked me up. Reminded me of when I was a teenager and my parents tried to get rid of me by sending me to summer camp. I sucked at "banter" like the other guys in my cabin and the older highschool counselors, who were talking up these two extra hot female counselors. Typical bawdy guys stuff, how and where and how hard they'd fuck them bla bla bla. So I tried to do my bit one day at the crowded lunch room and made some mild crack about how hot one of the girls was, but instead of the usual hoots and agreement my table goes dead silent and I get the ixnay look from our cabin boss right before I see this same girl sitting directly to my left at the table behind us. No way she didn't hear. So now I'm desperate to save face, and I stammered out a weak "But I REALLY wanna get at the other one ..." and mentioned the other hot female counselor. Even more dead silence as I look to see her directly to my OTHER side behind me. If there was ever a time I wanted the damn floor to swallow me, that was it.
The only upside was that I was never again girlshy after that, because no rejection I could imagine would ever match that humiliation. I was stuck with those girls for the whole week. One of them treated me like a fungus but the other I apologized to and she kinda dug it a little in that wierd way you girls have when a snotnose tries to pick you up. Pat on the head style...
I promised a friend I wouldn't fuck his sister after she had a break up with a long term boyfriend, I fucked her anyway and he found out despite my denials.

Oh dear.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-11-2012, 06:50 AM)pspence Wrote: It wasn't a lie but after I had my first baby a couple girlfriends stopped by to see the baby and to chat. They asked how my day was and I went on and on about this dumb ass blow up tub that took me all feakin' morning to blow it up, then it sprung a leak, that it was a piece of shit, coulnt believe it got a paton, etc blah blah and in the middle of my bitching I realized the one chick gave it to me for a shower gift.

50 Oops!

Ps, you crack me up. 113