Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Elizabeth Collins, 8 and Lyric Cook,10 Iowa missing/found dead
(07-21-2012, 12:42 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Jeezus fucking Christ.

My thoughts exactly. Unbelievable!!
(07-21-2012, 09:14 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: mommy misty and blabby aunt tammy at a bar last night

Last night?!!!

Looks like I may be eating my words.
i need proof that photo was taken last night. i have nothing to substantiate it. that's why i'm a little cautious about it.

link to an article, at bottom of article are court docs related to daddy dan.
click on docs to enlarge and read.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article...?Frontpage

If the picture was taken last night it really doesn't surprise me. Misty has only been around Lyric for about 12 of Lyric's life. Misty missed the first 4 or 5 years while in federal prison, so does she really care about Lyric all that much? I believe those of us who are parents and have raised(ing) our children feel differently than those who have had little contact with their children, especially in a parenting role. Grandma has been the parent of Lyric since she was born, Misty is probably in more of a "big sister" role.

Serious drug abusers tend to be very narcissistic, getting their next high is much more important than tending to children etc... It seems that Misty and Dan really don't care all that much.
FBI presser right now. why can't these damn stations fix the volume?? i have it at 100% and cannot hear it. god damn it.

FBI: We need people to come forward who know of their whereabouts or information #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 4:06 PM
FBI believes girls are alive! #evansdalesearch
by tarathomas7 via twitter 4:06 PM
FBI: We believe these girls are alive #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 4:06 PM
FBI: law enforcement has not received total cooperation from family. #EvansdaleSearch
Someone asked about the arrest of Misty's boyfriend on a drug charge, but she said she couldn't comment on it #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 4:15 PM
FBI--Not all family of 2 missing Iowa cousins cooperating. " It's a big hindrance...definitely a road block". #evansdalesearch

(07-19-2012, 07:51 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ...
Wylma Cook on Wednesday confirmed that Lyric had tried to run away from home several days before the cousins were reported missing. She said Lyric packed a bag after her father got mad at her for not completing her chores.

"She headed for the door, and I grabbed her," Cook said. "She dropped the backpack and I hugged and kissed her and I said it'll be OK."

I'll bet her dad was a real asshole to her. Maybe she did run away. Poor thing!
Officials say they have evidence missing IA girls are alive

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...alive?lite
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink
Wow. Interesting the FBI is saying they think the girls could still be alive....fingers crossed! :-\
If they think that they're alive I'm guessing they must have some ideas as to who might have taken them and why?
Commando Cunt Queen
since the feds know more than i do, i hope they are right. but i don't think they're alive.

Jeffrey Wyant is the name of misty's boyfriend who is in jail (unrelated to girls). he was questioned about girls by FBI.
other than that, i don't know anything about him yet.

[Image: 370096_100001522018308_1094424752_n.jpg]

I wonder of LE says they believe the girls are alive as a means to keep people from giving up hope, or if they really do have some info that they are alive, but being held somewhere.
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink
(07-21-2012, 04:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]FBI presser right now. why can't these damn stations fix the volume?? i have it at 100% and cannot hear it. god damn it.

LC, do you know how to go into the control panel and adjust the sound volume? That might fix your problem.
(07-22-2012, 02:31 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 04:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: FBI presser right now. why can't these damn stations fix the volume?? i have it at 100% and cannot hear it. god damn it.

LC, do you know how to go into the control panel and adjust the sound volume? That might fix your problem.

of course i do. and i have earphones too. this is a common problem with livestreams, the engineers don't know WTF they are doing.i was not the only person complaining.

Oh, I didn't realize it was a live stream.
just now another useless-tell nothing FBI presser.

mom on facebook:

[Image: 157523_100003624874312_1526936392_n.jpg]

Misty Morrissey

Hey all !! I want you to know that I am so thankful for all of your support and encouragement. I just got back from a prayer meeting and it was very helpful. Church tomorrow is at the Heartland Vineyard at 9 if you want to come. I was asked to do another poloygraph as the first was inconclusive?? I am scared to get cornered again and accused of taking the girls...however I am an open book and will do whatever is necessary....I will be taking some family with me for this one....continue to pray for Heather and Drew and Dan and I....I know that God is going to bring these girls home....

I hate her cheesy smile. Just don't post a pic of yourself right now, dumbass.
Commando Cunt Queen
video this morning:

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1748477780001/

[Image: MissingIowaGirls1-500x281.jpg]

(07-22-2012, 04:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: ....continue to pray for Heather and Drew and Dan and I....I know that God is going to bring these girls home....

No prayer requests for the MISSING GIRLS???
Lady Cop, since it appears the 2 little girls taken at once do you think that means most likely there is more than 1 perp?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3