Dick...
Yes I forgot most men were like rebellious teens
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

You're not the boss of me!
(07-31-2012, 03:14 PM)Jezreel Wrote: not your style Esad?

that group of promo pics made me throw up way more than I thought possible to eat, I decided to swerve.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-31-2012, 03:16 PM)Donovan Wrote: You're not the boss of me!

You must be mistaken
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(07-31-2012, 03:18 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 03:14 PM)Jezreel Wrote: not your style Esad?

that group of promo pics made me throw up way more than I thought possible to eat, I decided to swerve.

There was far worse, things I can never un-see again..... I am sure the actual website contains even more disgusting ones.
Hope you have your appetite back again

Ate it all back up anyway, I'm stuffed again.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Turns out I could eat that much.

Are you like a dog that eats it all back up or something

Only when I'm hungry.

(07-31-2012, 05:08 PM)ESAD Wrote: Only when I'm hungry.

Classy

I just hate waste.

(08-01-2012, 02:59 AM)ESAD Wrote: I just hate waste.

'Waste not, want not' as my Nana used to say.

Guy's gotta get a hot meal somehow.
Well you should have offered to cook one for him.

I can't. Ma gets pissy when his friends talk to me or Gear lol.
(07-31-2012, 03:06 PM)krystalshores Wrote: So where is RG?

Am I going to have dance to some heavy metal in my bikini and stilettos to get him to come back?

Because I will.

Maybe.

This I would like to see.

Please.
(08-01-2012, 10:48 AM)Donovan Wrote: I can't. Ma gets pissy when his friends talk to me or Gear lol.

I have known you as long as I have known ma, you shoulda made me a hot meal.

You put me up when I come over and I'll cook every damn night. Throw in Menty's mom's phone number and I'll cut your steak for you.
(08-01-2012, 11:46 AM)Donovan Wrote: You put me up when I come over and I'll cook every damn night. Throw in Menty's mom's phone number and I'll cut your steak for you.

If you came to England I would put you up, but I'm not even going to have a convo with you about mentys mum until at least the third bottle of 60+ year old whisky.

That is pricey. I bet Menty would do it for two bottles.