Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this week over yet?
After a long PITA week I am ready for the weekend to start. Saturday night is the Halloween party at the bar and I plan on getting drunk and forgetting this week. Hopefully I will even make a few $ at the costume contest. The Ol and I are going as Dog the bounty hunter and his OL Beth. Anyway come on FRIDAY!

[Image: 431715_4310698123674_428804123_n.jpg]
You have to put up a pic of you guys in costume! I bet that will be hilarious.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The OL and I have ben working on the costumes for a while now and the only thing I have to do yet is trim my beard and paint my hair blond. Those will both happen saturday just before we head to the bar. This will be the first time in my life my hair was colored in any way. I am actually a little nervous about it.
I will try and get a few pics to post.
Are you doing a permanent color? This might be your new look FU!!
NO!!! hahaha. I am doing a spraypaint temp. My sis owns a beauty shop and said that the other style temp colorings last much longer than I want them to. I want to be blonde that night only!
Ha! I can't wait to see it.

As for this week being over? It can't come soon enough for me. Getting up this morning was pure torture. And I still can't get myself motivated to work after a cup of tea and two Excedrin (taken for the caffeine only).
Mostly it is for me, heading up to Ocala to pick up some equipment and then camping for the weekend starting tonight, then back home Sunday
(10-25-2012, 09:33 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: heading up to Ocala

Some of the most beautiful horse farms I've ever seen are there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-25-2012, 08:43 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: This will be the first time in my life my hair was colored in any way.

A couple brought their little girl to my door for Halloween a couple of years ago. They all wore blonde wigs and edgy attire and the man had facial hair.

I thought they were Dog and his wife and told them their costumes were great. The little girl gave me an eyeroll and advised me sternly that they were in fact Hulk, Linda and Brooke Hogan. Oops.
(10-25-2012, 10:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 08:43 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: This will be the first time in my life my hair was colored in any way.

What U talking bout Willis? hahaha
(10-25-2012, 06:14 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: What U talking bout Willis? hahaha

You're as rugged as they come so it made me laugh to think of you coloring your hair.
Its Friday now, the week is over!
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(10-26-2012, 07:08 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote: Its Friday now, the week is over!

Finally. But I am too tired to do the Carlton.
I'm still helping my brother move. Good christ, its been a long week.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
That is one thing I am never doing again - helping anyone move. I am too old for that shit.
Well last nights costume party was a blast. The bar was packed & there were 25 contestents in the costume contest. I was not planning on entering the contest, [I just dressed up for the fun of it] but my OL drug me out on the floor and we ended up taking 2nd place.

I did not get many pics , but we did have a friend snap this one.
OK let the laughing begin.

[Image: DogBeth2012copy.jpg]
(10-26-2012, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That is one thing I am never doing again - helping anyone move. I am too old for that shit.

Thats what I thought also ramsey. That is until about a month ago when someone paid me $1000.00 to move them when they bought a new house.
I think the blonde suits you.
Commando Cunt Queen
Hahahaha, I couldn't get into the shower fast enough this morning to get that washed out!