Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE ART THOU ?
Can I start with the ears? They are solid and hold no air.:Yawn:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
:Diablo: I'll get you Maggot, don't you worry. Wood-chippin' weird-ass bitch-fake. I hate you and all your god damn leaves, tools, insects, and small animals.

86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Did you ever see Freaks?

[Image: freaks.gif]
Jeebus inside Mary's asshole!!! ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Encountering something like that would scare me...Seriously.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote::Diablo: I'll get you Maggot, don't you worry. Wood-chippin' weird-ass bitch-fake. I hate you and all your god damn leaves, tools, insects, and small animals.
yeah Maggot...living in a NY ghetto sure beats the shit out of living in a beautiful state like NH. watching the geese on the pond, cursing the snow-plow driver, seeing the white mountains. you wouldn't trade it for a minute, neither would i. xoxoxox

Duchess Wrote:Encountering something like that would scare me...Seriously.
Imagine that as a blind date.
That's what really happened to Dorothy.[Image: freaks.gif].....when she woke up.
Middle Finger Wrote::Diablo: I'll get you Maggot, don't you worry. Wood-chippin' weird-ass bitch-fake. I hate you and all your god damn leaves, tools, insects, and small animals.
Sounds like the guts inmy compost pile.:shock:
If anyone's bored, here's the movie... it's just a tad over an hour long.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...5089064433
Maggot Wrote:That's what really happened to Dorothy.[Image: freaks.gif].....when she woke up.

That guy is so disturbing ... I can't take that shit.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:That's what really happened to Dorothy.[Image: freaks.gif].....when she woke up.

What if it's a chick? Less disturbing? :shock:

Poopy, where are you ?...I miss you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Poopy, where are you ?
Poopy is pouting, Dutch. Give her some time to unbunch her panties; she'll be back.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

All the Pinheads (that's not an offensive term, in the cast list the three pinheads are described as pinhead 1, pinhead 2 etc) in the film The Freaks are female.

Its a great film, Tod Browning was a genius.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Poopy, where are you ?
Poopy is pouting, Dutch. Give her some time to unbunch her panties; she'll be back.
I was staying away because I've got higher standards than most in this forum. I know personal info that I could easily use to make several people in here look like the asshole they are, but I'm really trying to refrain from doing that.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

All the Pinheads (that's not an offensive term, in the cast list the three pinheads are described as pinhead 1, pinhead 2 etc) in the film The Freaks are female.

Its a great film, Tod Browning was a genius.
Untrue. That's a male. He had an incontinence problem, so they left him in a dress for ease of changing his diaper.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I was staying away because I've got higher standards than most in this forum. I know personal info that I could easily use to make several people in here look like the asshole they are, but I'm really trying to refrain from doing that.

Ooooooh...... <Achmed The Dead Terrorist voice> Are you skeered? </Achmed The DeadTerrorist voice>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

[media=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go[/media]
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I was staying away because I've got higher standards than most in this forum. I know personal info that I could easily use to make several people in here look like the asshole they are, but I'm really trying to refrain from doing that.
Ooooooh...... <Achmed The Dead Terrorist voice> Are you skeered? </Achmed The DeadTerrorist voice>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
Eye keel yew!
Where's BootJack? :(
And El Mayo? :(

And that religious cop guy? I thought he was interesting. :(

Jeez, they're dropping like flies around here!