Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NFL 2012 SEASON
Well, thinking about it, the name Chip isn't exactly awe/cred inspiring.

"Coach Chip"!
Commando Cunt Queen

Jeezus. I hope he has a nickname.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-16-2013, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jeezus. I hope he has a nickname.

They'll probably just call him Kelly.
Commando Cunt Queen

I just read this headline -

Chip Kelly's offense is high speed and frenetic. Eagles' fans are highly charged and ... fanatic. No matter how Kelly's tenure turns out in Philly, the combination is almost guaranteed to produce plenty of fireworks.

I love football more than high heeled shoes.
(01-16-2013, 05:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Funny... I love women watching football in nothing but high heeled shoes.
(01-16-2013, 05:42 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 05:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Funny... I love women watching football in nothing but high heeled shoes.

Speaking of that, what day is the Lingerie Bowl this year?
(01-16-2013, 05:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Speaking of that, what day is the Lingerie Bowl this year?

Bad news unfortunately MS... it is now the Legends Football League

"This is the next step in the maturation of our now global sport. While the Lingerie Football League name has drawn great media attention allowing us to showcase the sport to millions, we have now reached a crossroad of gaining credibilty as a sport or continuing to be viewed as a gimmick. In the coming years we will further establish this sport in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia as the most known form of American football globally. In order to reach the next milestone, we feel the focus has to be the sport and our amazing athletes", said Mitchell S. Mortaza, Founder & Chairman, Lingerie Football League, LLC.

LFL re-branding announcement also includes:

Performance wear replaces all lingerie aspects of uniform.

New design of logos removing any sexy female figures.

Redesign of shoulder pads to increase protection.

Brand tagline shifts from 'True Fantasy Football' to 'Women of the Gridiron'

http://www.lflus.com/#
(01-16-2013, 08:38 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 05:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Speaking of that, what day is the Lingerie Bowl this year?

Bad news unfortunately MS... it is now the Legends Football League

"This is the next step in the maturation of our now global sport. While the Lingerie Football League name has drawn great media attention allowing us to showcase the sport to millions, we have now reached a crossroad of gaining credibilty as a sport or continuing to be viewed as a gimmick. In the coming years we will further establish this sport in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia as the most known form of American football globally. In order to reach the next milestone, we feel the focus has to be the sport and our amazing athletes", said Mitchell S. Mortaza, Founder & Chairman, Lingerie Football League, LLC.

LFL re-branding announcement also includes:

Performance wear replaces all lingerie aspects of uniform.

New design of logos removing any sexy female figures.

Redesign of shoulder pads to increase protection.

Brand tagline shifts from 'True Fantasy Football' to 'Women of the Gridiron'

http://www.lflus.com/#

Well, good news...

I know a couple of 245lb lesbians who'll make fantastic interior linemen.

Wonder how I refer them to this 'new' league?

Well, good news...

I know a couple of 245lb lesbians who'll make fantastic interior linemen.

Wonder how I refer them to this 'new' league?
[/quote]

LOL. Nice.

I'm sure they have already had tryouts.

nrkerr, how is everyone out there feeling about Coach Reid? I wish him much success. I think after the dust settles in Philly he will be looked back on with a good feeling. I thought he was a terrific coach and think you're lucky to have him, he's a class act. Don't listen to any of his haters, you have to consider the source when it comes to them.
I actually bet on today's game between the 49ers and the Falcons (just $20 in my friend's little pool).

I think the 49ers are gonna take this road game and go to New Orleans, but I might have overshot a bit on the point spread. I've got them winning by 7 or more and I'm reading that they're favored by 3.5 to 5.0. I don't know what the hell I'm doing with the betting, but kinda fun.

Expecting a great game no matter what...
(01-20-2013, 02:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I actually bet on today's game between the 49ers and the Falcons (just $20 in my friend's little pool).

I think the 49ers are gonna take this road game and go to New Orleans, but I might have overshot a bit on the point spread. I've got them winning by 7 or more and I'm reading that they're favored by 3.5 to 5.0. I don't know what the hell I'm doing with the betting, but kinda fun.

Expecting a great game no matter what...

Good luck to Niner fans!

SF is a 4 point favorite today. If I had to play it, I'd take Atl (+4). I think it'll be hard for Kaepernick to repeat last weeks success.

Another trend going against the Niners today you ask?

SF has yet to win three straight games this season (and has had several chances to do so). Going into today's game, they've won 2 straight.

In the AFC, I dont like either Balt or NE, but I dont like the Patriots MORE.

I hope the Ravens can find a way to win today. I would take them at (+8) if I was gambling.
My heart is going boom, boom just watching the pre-game.

Our Father who art in heaven...
Commando Cunt Queen

Kiss your bicep for good luck, User. I'm not kidding, kiss it! Kiss it now!

Go 'Niners! Go Ravens! I feel a little guilty saying that in front of Maggot. Don't look, buddy. 27
I wish we had a tv in the garage. My nerves make me want to do something while watching the game. I'd get that garage so damn clean today...
Commando Cunt Queen
C'MON 9'ers!!! DEFENSE!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
It's a superstitious thing...I turned the t.v. off. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

Whoa. 17 - 0. User didn't kiss her bicep, I can tell. *nods*
(01-20-2013, 04:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Whoa. 17 - 0. User didn't kiss her bicep, I can tell. *nods*

I did. I jinxed it. :(
Commando Cunt Queen
Turned the tv on and saw we scored. Turned it back off. Lalala. Not watching.
Commando Cunt Queen