Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for everyone today~~
YouTube - Judy Garland-Have Yourself A Merry Little ...

Pretty! Currier and Ives?
[Image: CurrierIvesOrnament_Globe.gif]
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Pretty! Currier and Ives?

no, generic.

but i have saved the best for last, will watch "a Christmas Carol" with George C.Scott today. i've only seen 7 versions this week! ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:"a Christmas Carol" with George C.Scott today.
That version is easily the best one. Patrick Stewart? Not so much. George C Scott rules in this role. ::thumbs::

Work always gives us these tacky Currier and Ives calanders every year. I throw mine away. I am not hanging that piece of shit on my office wall.

My favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas with Bing Crosby. My least favorite if a Christmas Story. In fact I hate that movie. "you'll shoot your eye out." stupid.
the Albert Finney "scrooge" is pretty damn good too.

Mr Magoo's is my favorite, followed by the one with Alistair Sim from 1951.

[Image: magooxmas1.jpg]
ramseycat Wrote:My least favorite if a Christmas Story. In fact I hate that movie. "
<picture of Sinister beating her head against the desk and gouging out her eyeballs with a rusty spoon>

WHY do people like that stupid fucking movie??!?!?! And one of the basic cable stations plays it over and over and over for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. Geezus cripes, I wouldn't watch 24 seconds of that shit, let alone watch it over and over for a whole fucking day!!! Easily the worst piece of film ever made.
::insanity::

ramseycat Wrote:Work always gives us these tacky Currier and Ives calanders every year. I throw mine away. I am not hanging that piece of shit on my office wall.

My favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas with Bing Crosby. My least favorite if a Christmas Story. In fact I hate that movie. "you'll shoot your eye out." stupid.
Blasphemy!! :;beat::
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:My least favorite if a Christmas Story. In fact I hate that movie. "
<picture of Sinister beating her head against the desk and gouging out her eyeballs with a rusty spoon>

WHY do people like that stupid fucking movie??!?!?! And one of the basic cable stations plays it over and over and over for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. Geezus cripes, I wouldn't watch 24 seconds of that shit, let alone watch it over and over for a whole fucking day!!! Easily the worst piece of film ever made.
How DARE you!
You know what Christmas movie annoys the shit out of me?

It's a Wonderful Life. It makes me want to set Jimmy Stewart on fire.
oh i don't know...when my kids were little they thought that movie was hilarious. i did too.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You know what Christmas movie annoys the shit out of me?

It's a Wonderful Life. It makes me want to set Jimmy Stewart on fire.
yeah, a Christmas movie about suicide.

jackboots Wrote:oh i don't know...when my kids were little they thought that movie was hilarious. i did too.
Darren McGavin is a seriously underrated actor. The times his character gets pissed off in the movie and he starts making *%&amp;^$ noises are hysterical. That stupid leg lamp he won and had to display in the house's front window, the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole... there are so many great scenes in that movie.
Sinister Wrote:

They do that here too. That movie just BUGS me. AND it makes every little boy want a fucking BB gun. Yea, that's what I am going to get my boys. So they can shoot at each other. NOT!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:oh i don't know...when my kids were little they thought that movie was hilarious. i did too.
Darren McGavin is a seriously underrated actor. The times his character gets pissed off in the movie and he starts making *%&amp;^$ noises are hysterical. That stupid leg lamp he won and had to display in the house's front window, the kid that got his tongue stuck to the pole... there are so many great scenes in that movie.
There are two men with a big butterfly net and straight jacketslooking for you guys. ::nuts::
ramseycat Wrote:They do that here too. That movie just BUGS me. AND it makes every little boy want a fucking BB gun. Yea, that's what I am going to get my boys. So they can shoot at each other. NOT!
I guess that depends on your kids' ages. My son buys his own BB guns, but then, he's 19.
Off the subject a little, but one boring and hot afternoon back when I was active duty, my friends and I were drinking some beer and decided to get rid of the damn flies that were inside with us since we didn't have A/C... so we had a pump air rifle and ended up blowing the little fly carcasses right through the screen door. Fun times. Merry Christmas.