Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
Thanks Tiki.

I wonder how many times over the last two days Jodi has claimed that she was trying to "edify" Travis when explaining all of her lies and omissions. Effin' weird use of that term. Bet she practiced that spiel a lot over the last 4 years.

Betting that little growth on Jodi's lip is stress-related. Wait... can't be. Stress causes total memory fog, not facial sores.

I like that the jurors have asked a few questions related to why Jodi can remember some stressful events and not others. "Um, um, um..."
(03-07-2013, 02:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Stress causes total memory fog, not facial sores.

Here's the gist of an exchange from today:

"Were you in a fog when kissing Ryan?"

"Yes."

Hmmmm.

Remembers details while in fog . . .
The fog rolls in...the fog rolls out.

My favorite temporary fog lift is Jodi's recollection of Travis telling her that he was going to fucking kill her and falling on top of her, despite not remembering anything after pointing the gun at Travis.

Just heard on HLN that next week is a short week; Wednesday and Thursday only. If that's correct, this bitch will probably still be testifying at the end of March.

We know what's in store:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxSFibTUyNvOzWYEkuAic...Lv_Q1ViiHX]

I don't mean the "alcohol related" type.
Nurmi is such a damn snooze fest. Slow, redundant, dragging. I think he's the most boring attorney that I've ever seen in the courtroom, despite the extremely salacious material he has to work with here.

I'm now thinking he won't even finish what's supposed to be this "follow-up to juror questions only" until the middle or end of next week.
"How could you kiss another man, knowing what you had just done to Travis Alexander"

ZING!

Best question from a juror so far. She stumbled on that response.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Bottom line Jodi . . . your “attack” scenario never prevented you from escaping.

While you were experiencing a state of “mortal fear” during this attack, you never fled to a safe refuge or to freedom.

Without knowing if you were being pursued, you took precious time to get a gun, you claim you never intended to fire, instead of running for your life.

After discharging the weapon and wrestling yourself free from his tackle, you seek a knife instead of fleeing to safety.

Again . . . not knowing if you were actually being pursued.

So what prevented you from fleeing to preserve your life?

Pedophilia?

Spider-Man underwear?

Recorded phone conversations?

Sexcapades?

Prior abuse?

Or was it the simple fact you wanted to kill the bastard who was moving on with his life and kicking the psycho anal slut to the curb that kept you from leaving?

On close, I hope Martinez keeps it to the key issue: Homicide was not necessary based on the facts and testimony.

And then pounds it home that she’s a narcissistic, homicidal, lying cunt who killed because she was . . . uhhh . . . butthurt.

[Image: 35842586.jpg]
Martinez came out swinging this afternoon.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-07-2013, 07:51 PM)username Wrote: Martinez came out swinging this afternoon.

He's bothersome.

I believe he thinks he's gonna get a Perry Mason moment with her. I really do. He's got an ego as big as Nurmi's waistline.

She's had years to practice and perfect her role.

Martinez supplied the appropriate case to allow this uncorroborated pedo testimony into the record within his motion to exclude the "ten" letters.

And she and her defense team pounced on this.

To me, he questions her as if her taking the stand was a complete surprise to him. He seems flustered that she is cagey and corrective while answering.

C'mon!

Who didn't think that Jodi believes she's the smartest person in the room?

"Mr. Martinez, are you raising your hand or waving goodbye?"
If I'm understanding this right, Jodi must have needed 3 gas cans worth of petrol on her road trip in order to avoid pumping in Arizona and leaving a record that she was ever in the state. That's why she lied about returning the 3rd gas can that she bought at the Walmart in Salinas, CA. (on the way to Arizona before she killed Travis, premeditation).

Martinez just proved that she never returned that gas can to Walmart like she claimed. Walmart keeps all return receipts and it doesn't exist. Jodi says Walmart is lying. Haha. I bet they could pull surveillance for the day she says she returned it too (if Martinez hasn't already done so).

She's so busted.

Here's the map of her road trip.
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/1...c-roadtrip

ETA: I hope Martinez clearly spells out the significance of the gas cans in his closing; I don't think he's done a very good job connecting the dots on this evidence for the jury. At least, it's been confusing to me.
I'm surprised Martinez saved this stuff for this moment. Interesting.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-07-2013, 08:24 PM)username Wrote: I'm surprised Martinez saved this stuff for this moment. Interesting.

Me too.

Maybe he didn't know that she was gonna lie about returning the gas can until she testified and then got a subpoena for Walmart Salinas's return records.

Or, maybe he's intentionally going for some kind of Perry Mason moments, like Tiki suggested.

I'm so glad that she lied about that 3rd gas can. For me, it's a big piece of the argument for premeditation (along with her phone being off the whole time she was in Arizona). Those things, along with the "stolen" family 25 caliber, are extremely damning to Ms. Spidey.
(03-07-2013, 08:24 PM)username Wrote: I'm surprised Martinez saved this stuff for this moment. Interesting.

I didn't see a document stating WalMart didn't show a return matching her purchase as an exhibit.

Just Martinez saying something about if he told her WalMart hadn't a record of her alleged return would she be surprised.

Maybe it's a hole card he's keeping to play later?

Who knows?
(03-07-2013, 08:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

I didn't see a document stating WalMart didn't show a return matching her purchase as an exhibit.

Just Martinez saying something about if he told her WalMart hadn't a record of her alleged return would she be surprised.

Maybe it's a hole card he's keeping to play later?

Who knows?

I sure hope that he's not bluffing. Way too risky.
Next Wednesday? Fuck....this thing is never going to end.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(03-07-2013, 07:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Or was it the simple fact you wanted to kill the bastard who was moving on with his life and kicking the psycho anal slut to the curb that kept you from leaving?

I think that's exactly it.

Martinez has gotten a lot out of Jodi the liar, but it's been done in circular fashion with a lot of loose ends and possibly irrelevant detours. I too think his closing needs to hit just the key points in a linear fashion.

Yesterday (or Wed?), Jodi was asked a juror question related to Marie "Mimi" Hall. She answered that Travis had shown her a picture of Mimi and told her that God was telling him that Mimi was going to be his wife (though Mimi testified on Day 1 that their relationship was less romantic and more like close friends).

Maybe Travis really did tell Jodi this story about Mimi to push her away and solidify the point that he wasn’t going to marry Jodi no matter what she tried. Maybe Travis really did wanna marry Mimi. Maybe Jodi came to this conclusion through snooping/stalking. Or, maybe Jodi just pulled this story straight outta her gaping asshole while on the stand. No matter which, she just stated for the first time (that I know of) that she felt that she was losing Travis to Mimi. It blew me away.

Jodi then testified that this alleged Mimi/marriage revelation from Travis was "bittersweet" because she was still having sex with him, but she knew she wasn’t going to be his wife and she wanted him to be happy. She stuck by her old story that she still had no idea that Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun and believed he was taking a babysitter.* No effin' way. I completely agree that Travis is dead because Jodi was crazy jealous about being kicked to the curb.
*I don’t understand this “babysitter” deal unless she’s trying to somehow tie it to her pedo accusations and the dots haven’t been connected?

I think it's possible that she was also fuming about potentially being curbside within Travis's "community". It's interesting to me that she called Travis’s bishop at 3 a.m. shortly after the murder. I think that Jodi was worried Travis would/had jeopardized her opportunity to con other men within the Mormon community and PPL, so she was attempting to both pump the bishop for info and get him to edify her, contemporaneously.

(03-07-2013, 07:33 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: And then pounds it home that she’s a narcissistic, homicidal, lying cunt who killed because she was . . . uhhh . . . butthurt.

And after pounding out those truths, points out how Jodi is still completely unwilling to take responsibility for actually killing him (even under her bs claim of self-defense), despite having confessed. She is not remorseful.

I didn't even know I pulled the trigger because I was in mortal terror and then the fog set in (however, I know Travis screamed at me and landed upon me after I pulled the trigger).

I don't remember stabbing Travis and slitting his throat because I was fully engulfed by fog after shooting Travis (however, I vaguely remember putting the knife in the dishwasher).

Such shit.
(03-08-2013, 11:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: . . . Jodi is still completely unwilling to take responsibility for actually killing him (even under her bs claim of self-defense), despite having confessed. She is not remorseful.

Never remorseful about the kill.

"I understand that there will always be questions," Arias said. "If I am convicted, it is because of my bad choices in the beginning."

Yeah . . . convicted because of bad choices in the beginning.

No one would ever consider convicting you because you tried to make Travis into a knife block or a Pez dispenser.

She's beyond spooky.
Maybe we're being too hard on Jodi.

After all, she only lied about how Travis "passed away" in order to protect his reputation and prevent people from thinking that she was the kind of person who could do something like "that". She believes that she is a nice person, a normal person; alas, a shamed person.

P.s. If these people aren't trolls....well, I don't know what. Too moronic not to be funny either way.
http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/leave-a-m...s-support/ hah
(03-08-2013, 03:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/leave-a-m...s-support/

You know Ima gonna post!

Sadly, if only one juror has the same beliefs . . .
(03-08-2013, 03:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/leave-a-m...s-support/

I'm scared. They are all around us!

"its terrible how so many coincidences just made it look like you're guilty." hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-08-2013, 04:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

You know Ima gonna post!

I've never done that, but I'm tempted!

Seriously funny shit if you don't stop to consider that most/some/ANY of these people are completely sincere.

On the outside, Jodi would have those lifelong victims of their own gullibility eating right out of her skankerous _________.