Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(05-31-2013, 06:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've got a seasonal job for you, Clang if you're willing to relocate. I'd stick your ass on a tractor, honey and you could cut fields all the live long day.

I'm not stealing jobs from hard working illegal immigrants.Thats not how America works.
I remember working at KFC when I was 16. around 11pm I would give away 2-3 buckets of chicken to friends and family. It made me feel important. Its been 6-7 months since I've had it now and well that shit just never gets old. That ole special recipe is some damn good shit!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-31-2013, 09:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm not stealing jobs from hard working illegal immigrants.Thats not how America works.

No illegal immigrants, just a school kid who says he's not working the last summer before college.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-31-2013, 03:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I actually interviewed for a job at his McDonald's. His Nazi boss was worried about me not being able to take orders from my younger brother and nepotism despite my assurances to the contrary and the fact that they had a mother and daughter working together there.

I'm sure there are many other fast food joints in your local area that don't employ any of your relatives that you could have tried.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-31-2013, 11:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I remember working at KFC when I was 16. around 11pm I would give away 2-3 buckets of chicken to friends and family. It made me feel important. Its been 6-7 months since I've had it now and well that shit just never gets old. That ole special recipe is some damn good shit!

My brother worked at KFC when he was in HS. He always brought chicken home that was left over. It WAS done good shit. Especially after a few hits.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-01-2013, 05:45 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 03:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I actually interviewed for a job at his McDonald's. His Nazi boss was worried about me not being able to take orders from my younger brother and nepotism despite my assurances to the contrary and the fact that they had a mother and daughter working together there.

I'm sure there are many other fast food joints in your local area that don't employ any of your relatives that you could have tried.

Yeah, I could've but after my disasterous 3 weeks at Dunkin'Donuts I decided that I don't think I'm cut out for the food service industry. And no I didn't eat all the donuts. Not after I found out they didn't make them fresh there and that alot of the donuts sat on the shelf for 24 hours or more and were stale.
Not cut out for the foos service industry? Just what are you cut out for besides mooching off the government and your parents? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe your parents want to spend their golden years in peace? Sell the house and get a nice condo and not have to support their grown children?
KFC is the most disgusting fried chicken ever, I don't see how that place stays in business. Well actually I do, all the morons that don't know what proper fried chicken tastes like don't know any better. They're happy with salty, greasy chicken covered in three inches of batter that falls off the soggy skin in clumps.
(06-01-2013, 04:19 PM)sally Wrote: KFC is the most disgusting fried chicken ever, I don't see how that place stays in business. Well actually I do, all the morons that don't know what proper fried chicken tastes like don't know any better. They're happy with salty, greasy chicken covered in three inches of batter that falls off the soggy skin in clumps.

I see you're a Popeye's kinda gal.
A proper fried chicken is dark golden brown and the skin and breading adhere together in a thin, crispy layer of crust covering the chicken.
(06-01-2013, 04:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Has it ever occurred to you that maybe your parents want to spend their golden years in peace? Sell the house and get a nice condo and not have to support their grown children?

No it never occured to me. I missed the not so subtle "hints" that they want me and my brother employed and moved out in the next few months or less. My mom could barely contain her joy when she found out the Friendly's jobs/interview this Tuesday was in Pittsfield MA and that we would need to get an apartment(s) in MA if we got the jobs.
(06-01-2013, 04:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 04:19 PM)sally Wrote: KFC is the most disgusting fried chicken ever, I don't see how that place stays in business. Well actually I do, all the morons that don't know what proper fried chicken tastes like don't know any better. They're happy with salty, greasy chicken covered in three inches of batter that falls off the soggy skin in clumps.

I see you're a Popeye's kinda gal.

Popeye's is definitely better, but it's still to much breading and the skin underneath isn't crisp like it should be. But in a pinch, I'd go to Popeyes over KFC any day.
(06-01-2013, 04:19 PM)sally Wrote: KFC is the most disgusting fried chicken ever, I don't see how that place stays in business.

I think it might be the biscuits. They're pretty good when they're hot.
KFC extra crispy isn't soggy.
(06-01-2013, 05:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: KFC extra crispy isn't soggy.

The skin underneath the thick coating isn't. Are you telling me that when you bite into a piece of KFC chicken you don't get the skin? It's just crispy and delectable and adheres perfectly to the coating. No it doesn't, it's disgusting.
I ate the bones!!!
I'm sure you and everyone else here loves KFC, that's why it aggravates me. It's the worst chicken ever, sometimes they even leave feathers on it.
(06-01-2013, 05:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I ate the bones!!!

I laugh every time I see the guy say that. I ate the bones. I ATE THE BONES! Hahaha!

I've only had a couple hours sleep. That's no excuse, huh. 50
(06-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think I'm cut out for the food service industry.

Is there any industry you are cut out for? If you can't even handle putting food you didn't cook into a bag and operating a checkout till there really is no hope for you, you unemployable wretch.

I think most people think if the shit hit the fan and they were desperate for money they could always work in McDonalds. You can't even manage that.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I'd sell my ass before I worked at Mickey D's.