Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
You'd rather be a prostitute than serve people burgers?

Are you mental?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

*sigh* So I shoulda used this -----> Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not because we all know what a complete whore you are!

Smiley_emoticons_wink
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Well, let me just weigh this - awesome, wild monkey sex for big bucks -vs- making minimum wage flipping burgers for fat assed Americans.
The thing is it wouldn't be wild awesome monkey sex 99% of the time, it would be fat sweaty perverts belly flopping themselves between your legs and nutjobs forcing you to give them free blowjobs at knifepoint.

Do you honestly think there are many prostitutes and callgirls out there who actually enjoy their job? Most of them only do it to feed one drug habit or another.
I feel bad for Clangs parents. They just want to relax in peace in their golden years. But no, they have to support their grown children. More than grown since they are both approaching 40!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I would be surprised if they hadn't tried to change the door locks at least a couple of times as a subtle hint to their sons to please fuck off and leave them alone.
(06-02-2013, 08:07 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The thing is it wouldn't be wild awesome monkey sex 99% of the time, it would be fat sweaty perverts belly flopping themselves between your legs and nutjobs forcing you to give them free blowjobs at knifepoint.

Do you honestly think there are many prostitutes and callgirls out there who actually enjoy their job? Most of them only do it to feed one drug habit or another.

I basically told you I was just fucking off. As snobby as I am do you think I'd let just anyone put their hands on me. No, fuck no and I can't think of any amount of money that would allow me to do so. YukYukYuk.

...and yeah, I do think there are some high priced whores out there that do enjoy their job.
(06-02-2013, 07:24 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 04:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't think I'm cut out for the food service industry.

Is there any industry you are cut out for?

Retail. I excelled at that(even got Employee of the Month in December 1997), until I found out they promoted me to full time cashier under false pretenses. They wanted me to collect carts and clean the store and only run register when the store was very busy.
(06-02-2013, 08:13 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I feel bad for Clangs parents. They just want to relax in peace in their golden years. But no, they have to support their grown children. More than grown since they are both approaching 40!

I feel bad for my Dad. We help out and do a majority of the chores around the house. And he gets upset when we leave the house to see a concert or movie because him or my mom might have to cook their own dinner.
(06-02-2013, 08:16 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I would be surprised if they hadn't tried to change the door locks at least a couple of times as a subtle hint to their sons to please fuck off and leave them alone.

Yeah but they keep forgetting to lock the cellar door.
(06-02-2013, 12:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Retail. I excelled at that(even got Employee of the Month in December 1997), until I found out they promoted me to full time cashier under false pretenses. They wanted me to collect carts and clean the store and only run register when the store was very busy.

Wow, one employee of the month award nearly 16 years ago? That will look impressive to employers on your otherwise empty CV.

Nothing wrong with collecting shopping trolleys either compared to sitting on your fat arse mooching off your parents its actually quite a noble vocation.
(06-02-2013, 01:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Nothing wrong with collecting shopping trolleys either compared to sitting on your fat arse mooching off your parents its actually quite a noble vocation.

Well I know that now. Back then I was too prideful. Hindsight is 20/20.
I find it quite difficult to believe you have ever had pride in anything you've done.

Did failing to adequately fulfill the role of a burger flipper fill your heart with pride? You know thekid managed to fulfill that role and he's an uneducated former crackhead. Are you saying you are more of a waste of space than an uneducated former crackhead?
(06-02-2013, 01:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 01:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Nothing wrong with collecting shopping trolleys either compared to sitting on your fat arse mooching off your parents its actually quite a noble vocation.

Well I know that now. Back then I was too prideful. Hindsight is 20/20.

You're still to prideful!! Otherwise you would get a job at Stewart's or BK.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Remember he said burger flipping was too tough a challenge for him to handle poor little lamb.
Clang, forget about employee of the month, have you ever gotten POTD???
Commando Cunt Queen

(06-02-2013, 02:13 PM)username Wrote: Clang, forget about employee of the month, have you ever gotten POTD???

Hey give me some credit.

I got a lot more than one POTD.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

I really liked my POTD too. 50