Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
If you are a role model to kids you should try and watch your mouth in public having said that it is just a word.

Whatever happened to “sticks and stones...”?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-31-2013, 06:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bah. I ranted when I should have kept my mouth shut. Riley was a boob & little kids wear his jersey. I know why he had to apologize.

Crow tastes horrible.

And that's why celebrities and sports figures have to be careful what they say. If you called a guy a nigger at a concert, your boss wouldn't fine you and make you go on the news and apologize.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-01-2013, 05:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I think blacks like that word, it gives them something to bitch about. Don't act like a nigger & you won't be called one.

Exactly. I do agree alot of blacks just want something to bitch about.

I personally don't use the word outside of Mock but I don't give a fuck if others do. That's on them. There are all shades of people I dislike so to me they could all be Niggers. *shrugs*

I rarely like a black female...js
(08-01-2013, 08:42 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If you are a role model to kids you should try and watch your mouth in public having said that it is just a word.

In general I have a problem with society labeling a sports figure, actor, musician, etc. a role model when the person deemed that has no interest in being a role model to anyone's kids. That is something that is given to them, not something they have sought and then when something like this happens people are pissed because of what the "role model" said or did. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-01-2013, 09:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 08:42 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If you are a role model to kids you should try and watch your mouth in public having said that it is just a word.

In general I have a problem with society labeling a sports figure, actor, musician, etc. a role model when the person deemed that has no interest in being a role model to anyone's kids. That is something that is given to them, not something they have sought and then when something like this happens people are pissed because of what the "role model" said or did. 78

That annoys me too. I wouldn't even want my kids looking to them as role models. They're just people like everyone else, appreciate their talent and that's it.
Whether you agree with it or not though kids do look up to sports stars and sports stars know this.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-01-2013, 05:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Michael Vick's brother has put a bounty on Riley's head.

That's odd.

Michael "I torture and kill dogs" Vick allegedly tweeted, stated he believed in and subsequently granted forgiveness.

His brother is obviously cut from the same cloth as animal abuser.

Michael Vick will ALWAYS be an animal torturing and killing nigger to me.

Fuck him and fuck the Eagles for their white guilt by fining Riley.

And Chesney is a faggot, to boot!
(08-01-2013, 01:11 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Michael Vick will ALWAYS be an animal torturing and killing nigger to me.

Yeah but he's got a hell of an arm & that's the one & only thing I care about in regard to him.
(08-01-2013, 01:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Yeah but he's got a hell of an arm & that's the one & only thing I care about in regard to him.

The same nigger arm that brutalized dogs.

If he ain't puttin' up Wins, you'd cut and run from him faster than tubbie chased Skittles.

All you care about is team results . . . and supporting anything that achieves that goal.

I just swiped this post from a sports site. It's exactly how I feel about the word -

Honestly, the n word has lost all meaning by it's frequent use in the black community. Someone calls me a cracker, I don't care. My black friends don't even flinch, and call each other it all the time. Either quit black folks from using it, or quit pulling the race card Everytime it's used by a white guy. I hear it on my way to work at least 5 times by lil Wayne and 2 chainz on my radio. This shouldn't be a issue anymore.
(08-01-2013, 01:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: If he ain't puttin' up Wins, you'd cut and run from him faster than tubbie chased Skittles.

All you care about is team results . . . and supporting anything that achieves that goal.

I always own my hypocrisy.
(08-01-2013, 01:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: All you care about is team results . . . and supporting anything that achieves that goal.

Hell yes!

One of my football teams top strikers is a nigger raghead who kisses the ground and says “allah hu akbar!” Every time he scores a goal and I couldn't give a fuck as long as he keeps scoring!

In fact he could wear a headband with the message “fuck you white infidel pigs” written on it and wouldn't give a fuck as long as he kept scoring!

Hahaha! Yup!
Sport fandom is colour blind motherfucker!

My Mom didn't tolerate that word at all. The one & only time I got caught using it on one of my brothers I got grounded.
“I've read our star player is a fundamentallist raghead who donates half his wages to Al Qaeda and rapes and eats pet dogs for a laugh...he just scored a hat trick! Woo-hoo! One Geordie raghead! There's only one Geordie raghead!”

Only another sports lover is going to understand this mindset. hah
(08-01-2013, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My Mom didn't tolerate that word at all. The one & only time I got caught using it on one of my brothers I got grounded.

I never use the word cunt in front of my mother because she would slap the shit out of me even now.

...or maybe not.

I thought I better correct that before a jock runs in and tries to set me straight.

I got an email from the Eagles organization saying Riley has been excused from all team activities. I'm left with the impression that this is the beginning of the end for him as an Eagle.