Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soup Chickens
but...but...i want to be a soup chicken! ::nuts::

i am a fabulous cook and MF knows it, he would kill for my meatballs and garlic crabs. let's do recipes! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

for example...sally mentions mustard sauce. i have the classified top-secret recipe for Joe's Stone Crab mustard sauce, the best place to eat in miami 70, and for a price i might share it. Smiley_emoticons_razz

jackboots Wrote:but...but...i want to be a soup chicken! ::nuts::

i am a fabulous cook and MF knows it, he would kill for my meatballs and garlic crabs. let's do recipes! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

for example...sally mentions mustard sauce. i have the classified top-secret recipe for Joe's Stone Crab mustard sauce, the best place to eat in miami 70, and for a price i might share it. Smiley_emoticons_razz
I travel 4 days per week and my clients pay actuals on my meals. I am so tired of upscale dining by Fridaythat when I get home I just want Nathan's hot dogs, Heinz baked beans, and a toasted and buttered bagel.
MF wants our recipes like a fat kid wants cake ::tong2::
get a fucking recipe section.

fuck.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Noted. Smiley_emoticons_smile
What the fuck is the matter with you? Seriously. What the fucking fuck is your malfunction. Fucking recipe comparing zipper trout fisherman.

I appreciate food-related info. It's an Italian thing. You wouldn't understand.
86 112
AnonyMoose Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:but...but...i want to be a soup chicken! ::nuts::

I travel 4 days per week and my clients pay actuals on my meals. I am so tired of upscale dining by Fridaythat when I get home I just want Nathan's hot dogs, Heinz baked beans, and a toasted and buttered bagel.
I thought you worked from home most of the time? Another fabrication?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Heh...My thought too, Ramsey...Whatta tard of the first order...Ohhh, and I'm so sick of upscale dining all I want is a hotdog...Riiiight.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Heh...My thought too, Ramsey...Whatta tard of the first order...Ohhh, and I'm so sick of upscale dining all I want is a hotdog...Riiiight.
Seriously. Who gets sick of upscale dining???? No one.
You just dont know what it's like to be rich and famous. Meeting with important people over lobster and caviar just becomes so nauseating after a while that you'll do anything for a can of baked beans ::rollseyes::
sally Wrote:You just dont know what it's like to be rich and famous. Meeting with important people over lobster and caviar just becomes so nauseating after a while that you'll do anything for a can of baked beans ::rollseyes::
I cannot even imagine the torture. ::rolllaugh::
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:You just dont know what it's like to be rich and famous. Meeting with important people over lobster and caviar just becomes so nauseating after a while that you'll do anything for a can of baked beans ::rollseyes::

Poor Moose ... there's nothing worse than a hot dog deficiency.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Poor Moose ... there's nothing worse than a hot dog deficiency.
Now that statement could be taken a few different ways......::haha::
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Heh...My thought too, Ramsey...Whatta tard of the first order...Ohhh, and I'm so sick of upscale dining all I want is a hotdog...Riiiight.
You'd be surprised, Ramsey. You'd also be surprised in what I have learned in my research into a few members here. I've figured out who is bulshitting and who is telling the truth in a few cases.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
You'd be surprised, Ramsey. You'd also be surprised in what I have learned in my research into a few members here. I've figured out who is bulshitting and who is telling the truth in a few cases.
Well then, do tell.....who is a liar and who is not? Inquiring minds want to know.
So soup chickens don't like being called soup chicken?

That is a surprise!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Well then, do tell.....who is a liar and who is not? Inquiring minds want to know.
Well now, the Biker in me doesn't allow me to pass on personal info in most cases. I will say that one guy you all don't like much is pretty fucking honest. Until they want to give me the green light to say what I know, I really can't. Y'all will just have to understand. Besides; whatever I would post could just be more BS, too.
Hmmm interesting.
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
What the fuck is the matter with you? Seriously. What the fucking fuck is your malfunction. Fucking recipe comparing zipper trout fisherman.

You have the hots for the least attractive woman on Mock, and want recipes. You are a fucking disgrace.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

You have the hots for the least attractive woman on Mock, and want recipes. You are a fucking disgrace.

I hate you. ::finger::
86 112
I'm kinda diggin' him thinking I'm old, fat & ugly...It amuses me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]