Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON

I'm a freakin' mess. Thank Christ most games fall on a Sunday. I can't have too many worthless weekdays.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, are you doubting your boys??

The HORROR!!!!

No. I'm like this every gameday. The anticipation mindfucks me.
I am like that on game days. I have been known to watch games through my fingers.
Fuck football.
Commando Cunt Queen

Suck it up. You got your ass whupped last week, it's a new week now and another chance to win. You've got one of the best teams in the NFL. Get back on that horse, woman.
Well, a shitty week of prognosticating last week. No excuses, however, the first two weeks of the season, you're essentially trying to figure out how teams are going to shake out for the season.

Plus, I had all 3 of the 1 point games go the other way on me, and another where the Bucs had the Saints beaten if they don't miss an easy FG and then New Orleans goes the other way and kicks the game winner for a 2 point win.

Oh well.

Week 3 Picks (15-17 overall):

KC over PHIL: After thinking it over, the Reid factor is huge, and KC's defense is pretty good too.

MINN over Cle: The Browns are without their starting QB and they traded the guy I thought was a stud RB, Trent Richardson. What a hell-hole it must be to live in Cleveland.

CINCY over GB: Rodgers & Co. looked very good last week. However, Bengals have had a history of knocking off NFC clubs when they come to town.

DALL over Rams: Expect the Cowboys to come out and function a little better at home. Again, Rams are capable of winning this game.

TENN over SD: 2nd East Coast visit for Chargers, and this time it won't be worthwhile. Titans are an improved club.

NE over Tamp: I can see Brady orchestrating another late win over an inferior opponent. Bucs find a way to self-destruct again.

Ariz over NO: Upset of the week. Cards 'D' is pretty good, and Carson Palmer has been a better QB than I expected.

Det over WASH: Taking the Lions under the assumption Reggie Bush is back. Skins look like they'll go first to worst in NFC East.

NYG over CAR: Coughlin's brother died this week. Expect the Giants to come up huge for him. Carolina another squad that likes to play well for 59 minutes and then fold the tent at the end.

Hou over BALT: Ravens creamed the Texans last year at HOU. A little payback coming.

Atl over MIA: Here's where the Fish normally fall apart. At home. Falcons get it going and pull away.

Buff over NYJ: Taking the road team here. Hate both these clubs and normally get all their games wrong.

SF over Indy: If ever there was a time to pick the Colts, now would be it. We'll see how Harbaugh gets his club ready for this one.

SEA over Jax: Name your score here. Coach Carroll has a history of running it up, both in college and in the NFL. This could get real ugly.

PITT over Chi: Just when you want to jump on the Bears bandwagon, they normally lay an egg. Now's the perfect time for them to do so.

DEN over Oak: Unless Manning gets hurt, the Broncos will move through their schedule like a hot knife through butter.

You suck! Your picks suck! You suck!

You said Washington was going to beat us too & you see how that worked out.

You suck!

Sucker!
I have to say that I like his picks this week!!!
(09-19-2013, 05:58 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I have to say that I like his picks this week!!!

[Image: Overkill.gif]
Bite Me

.....said with all love and respect
(09-19-2013, 10:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 'I hope Vick chokes on Reid's hairy nutsack after the game.'

Dancingparty

Shaddup
Pffft...another week of shitty tips. I could take the opposite and score more points! Packers will do a job on the Bengals.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

nrkerr, why aren't you rubbing my nose in this loss? Huh? You're a Mocker, you're supposed to be giving me some shit.

I'm a sore loser & I'm feeling obnoxious. C'mere, honey. 45
(09-19-2013, 04:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: KC over PHIL: After thinking it over, the Reid factor is huge, and KC's defense is pretty good too.

(09-19-2013, 04:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You suck! Your picks suck! You suck!

You said Washington was going to beat us too & you see how that worked out.

You suck!

LOL!
(09-20-2013, 01:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: LOL!

[Image: 774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif]
It may because we should have kicked your ass more than we did. With as much as our defense walked all over them, our offense blew.

I'm a little sad by the score.

If you remember, before Aussie told me I was person non grata...I was the "nice one".
I'm not really a shit-talker