Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
(09-20-2013, 01:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-20-2013, 01:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: LOL!

[Image: 774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif]

I'm generally not in the business of rubbing in a loss as it opens the door for the same thing when my club loses.

However, in this case...

You asked for it!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I usually do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey hey hey...good-bye.
Heh... I pictured you stamping your feet, pouting your bottom lip and running off to bed in a foul mood like somebody pulled your pigtails.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-20-2013, 03:56 PM)crash Wrote: Heh... I pictured you stamping your feet, pouting your bottom lip and running off to bed in a foul mood like somebody pulled your pigtails.

Me? Nah. I don't like feeling negative, it's a buzzkill so I try to get past bs quickly.
Well... Where to begin?

Two games in a row where our offense could have iced a victory with either a late game TD or, in today's case, a couple of first downs.

And, in each of the last two weeks, the Vikes D had played well all 2nd half, only to be shredded by a last minute TD to lose the game.

Today, the Vikes lost to a team tha had appeared to be giving up on the season. The Browns actually showed off some offensive talent, ran a fake punt AND a fake FG (that resulted Ina TD).

The Vikes had 3 second half INT's yet were again only able to score 13 points.

I've already lost interest in this season.
(09-22-2013, 05:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I've already lost interest in this season.

Aww jeez, don't tell me you're one of them. I saw a guy crying last week that his season was over. Isn't this your 3rd game of the season?
(09-22-2013, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 05:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I've already lost interest in this season.

Aww jeez, don't tell me you're one of them. I saw a guy crying last week that his season was over. Isn't this your 3rd game of the season?

0-3 is a horrendous start.

If there were signs of life (or I at least thought we should have won any of these games) I'd maintain some hope that this could turn around.

However, from the top down (coaching staff included) this team has regressed in just about every area.

I'll keep watching but it's tough when your club stinks.
(09-22-2013, 05:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll keep watching but it's tough when your club stinks.

If I can do it anyone can. Awink
Well the Packers did their job, right up until the end of the third quarter...then they just wanted to lose it more than the Bengals. Neither of them deserved to win.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-22-2013, 05:42 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 0-3 is a horrendous start.

Cry me an effin' river you pansy-assed douche!

The Cards started last season 4 and 0.

Refresh my memory . . . how did that impressive start work out in the end?

We are off to Colorado next weekend, we get to play Peyton. Thank Christ my sense of humor is intact, Ima need it.
Fuck football.

j/k. I'll leave the technical analyses to someone more qualified but the 49'ers just don't seem to have the same mojo this year; both offensively and defensively. I hope they get their shit together quick.
Commando Cunt Queen

MS, I want you to get out there & do something about that sonofabitch Suh. I'm sick of his shit and I'd like you to handle it, get rid of him, he's a goddamn menace to every player he's up against. He's done it again, this time to Eric Winston. Please & thank you.
I didn't see his latest transgression. I'll have to look it up.

He's definitely a dirty player.

You'd think Roger Goodell would get rid of him if he could.

I guess all he can do is suspend and fine him and hope that something hits home for him.

They fined him a hundred grand 2 wks. ago & he went out the following week and made another bad hit. The video of it wasn't sent out in a timely fashion to the powers that be & he was allowed to play yesterday. Money doesn't mean anything to him, the fine is a tiny fraction of his contract anyway, I want him off the field.

I feel like I'm the only one who cares about this.
I know, I know.

You're asking yourself if I'm a glutton for punishment.

Yes. Yes I am.

Week 4 Picks: Last Week 8-8 (23-25 overall).

RAMS over SF: Looks like I was wrong (as with many things) about which team would be the fraud this year, SF or SEA. Rams pull this one out late.

Pitt over MINNY: Big Ben thrives in the shadow of Big Ben. Steelers rock Vikes backup QB Matt Cassel.

BUFF over Balt: Just when you want to believe the Ravens are still really good, they stink up Orchard Park.

Cincy over CLEVE: The Browns lose a heartbreaker.

DET over Chi: Lions move into 1st place tie with Da Bears.

KC over NYG: How many turnovers can Big Blue have this week? They're currently averaging almost 5/gm.

Ariz over TAMP: Bucs fall to 0-4. Yuk.

Indy over JAX: Will the Jags win a game this year? The clear-cut worst team in the league right now.

Sea over HOU: Who will beat the Seahawks? Don't think it'll be the Texans this week.

NYJ over TENN: Suprising Jets are 2-1. As are the Titans. Somehow Rex Ryan gets his gang to win this roadie.

DEN over Philly: Who's gonna slow down Peyton? Can't see it being the Eagles, but stranger things have happened.

OAK over Wash: Getting ugly in D.C. Skins' lose to Terrell Pryor. Wow.

Dall over SD: 'Boys getting stronger week by week. They win in a shootout.

ATL over NE: Falcons need a win, and the Pats are due to lose.

NO over Mia: I've been an unbeliever, but the Saints seem to be for real. The Dolphins have shown a lot of resilience in their games. A battle of 3-0 teams. Saints pull out a squeaker.

Peyton is probably the best QB of my lifetime.

The is the first week going into a game that I feel completely relaxed.

A have a friend who is a Giants fan and he is in mourning. I feel a little (just a little) bad & delighted about that.

I agree with most of those picks. NO will continue to pick up steam & what has happened to the Steelers has been close to shocking.
I did not know that our former "golden boy" (gag) got a new job.

I have to say, I agree with your pick for KC.

Hey Hey. 'Niners win.