Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
Eagles defence kinda sucks. Their offence is all defence. hah Although I do not like Vick I'm betting they do good with Foles He needs to be traded to be better because of Vick.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I suspect Denver may whomp Indy just because Irsay is the secret name written on that chip Peyton has on his shoulder. These are the guys who wrote him off. And are there still bumping their gums. Unless they get in his head he's going nuts on them.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-17-2013, 09:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eagles defence kinda sucks. Their offence is all defence. hah Although I do not like Vick I'm betting they do good with Foles He needs to be traded to be better because of Vick.

It sucks in a major way, they get a little better every week but there's still a ways to go. Our offense kicks ass though and we need to keep them on the field.

Michael & Nick held a joint press conference with Michael telling the press that Nick is starting Sunday. Nick is not the exciting player that Michael is but he gets the job done & he's got some talent. He's worked hard so that he would be ready for this opportunity & I'm thinking if we kick some Cowboy ass on Sunday that Nick will probably be our starter for the foreseeable future.

I can feel the batshit crazy building inside of me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Why would they put two of the crappiest teams in the NFL on MNF? I know they could have changed it & put more exciting teams in there instead.
Who's going to win in Indy today?
We all still love our Manning, but Luck is our man now and we love him too.
I'm going with team loyalty and sticking with the Colts.
I wish I could be at that game today.
Peyton's gonna be more than a little bent at what Irsay has been saying...
(10-20-2013, 09:11 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Who's going to win in Indy today?

I'd like to see Peyton stick it to those who dumped him.
(10-20-2013, 06:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Why would they put two of the crappiest teams in the NFL on MNF? I know they could have changed it & put more exciting teams in there instead.

Haha!

ESPN has got to be wondering what the hell happened.

Adrian Peterson may not even play with a sore hamstring.

And in response to your statement about switching games, unfortunately not possible to change Monday Night games.

Sunday Night games can be switched as the season progresses but that's it.
(10-20-2013, 11:54 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And in response to your statement about switching games, unfortunately not possible to change Monday Night games.

Sunday Night games can be switched as the season progresses but that's it.

I was getting ready to be argumentative with you but maybe it was a Sunday night game that was changed and not MNF but I do recall a couple of ours being moved to primetime.

I'm a fan of Adrian's. I think you are so lucky to have him.
Our game got moved from noon to 3:25 pm today.

I guess the NFL likes our performances so far. I just hope we don't fall on our faces.
Barely...but we are 7-0!!!!

It was a nailbiter. Go Coach Reid!
Rodgers 260 yds gives us three in a row takes us to first in the NFC North.. 1111 is armistice day here and the day we put the Eagles in the dirt!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Aww Christ. The friggin' Packers game. I knew it was coming but somehow thought it was further away.

Well (thank God) our defense is coming along nicely & our offense is kickass and fast.
Oh my!!!

Kansas City is the only undefeated team in the NFL?

Well, smack my ass and call me Sally!!!
Wow...Payton got beat in the house that Payton built.
The colts needed to win this game and got the job done!

I'm glad you had a winning day. My team lost & the only thing that will make it better is if those fuckin' Giants lose tonight.

I watched/listened to some Colts fan before the game yesterday and it looks like Peyton is still beloved there. What's up with all the bs the owner has been spouting off? I get that he's unhappy with only one SB win but Peyton bought that franchise tremendous success otherwise.
Indy loves Peyton, and Payton loves Indy. I know he wishes he was still with the Colts.
It's the owners fault he let him go, although I understand why. I didn't think he would make it through 2 more seasons after 4 neck surgerys.
They we're booing the Broncos until Payton came out...then the place went fucking nuts...almost a tearjerker.
(10-21-2013, 01:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: They we're booing the Broncos until Payton came out...then the place went fucking nuts...almost a tearjerker.

That's awesome to read! I didn't get to see that. I'm going to look & see if I can find a clip of it. He's one of my favorite players to watch, he makes it look effortless and I know damn well it's not.
My little guy said the Vikes win tonight, 28-17.

Hmmm....

If Minny can win tonight and beat Green Bay at the Metrodome next week, we'll only be 1 game behind the Packers with 9 games to go.

We're going to need an entirely new defense to take the field for us though for that to happen.