Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DEAD IN BED (GRAPHIC)

She slept next to her dead husband for a fricken year. He rotted & mummified. *shudders* He rotted!

A woman had been sleeping next to her dead husband's decomposed corpse for one year until authorities made the grisly discovery this week.

Apparently, 79-year-old "Marcel H." from Liege, Belgium, died back in November 2012 of an asthma attack, according to Carters News Agency. His wife was so upset that she failed to report the death and continued to sleep with the body until Belgian authorities made the bizarre finding on Tuesday, Nov. 19.

They were led to the apartment because the landlord claimed the couple hadn't paid their rent since last year. Neighbors never reported a bad smell. The body had mummified.

[Image: o-MUMMY-570.jpg?5]

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's sweet.
hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Dirty cow! She didn't change the sheets for a whole year?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Graphic?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)The Immortal Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-22-2013, 06:10 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Graphic?

To some, yes. I've been scolded in the past for not warning people. Smiley_emoticons_slash
They must not have had any children or friends who visited them for his death and the unusual sleeping arrangements to go undiscovered for so long.

Acute loneliness, total denial, or dementia? Whichever, terribly sad for this woman.

(Wonder what's up with the housing. Never had a landlord who wouldn't sweat going unpaid for a couple of days, much less a year, when I was renting.)
(11-22-2013, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

To some, yes. I've been scolded in the past for not warning people. Smiley_emoticons_slash

You should take being "scolded" by those fanny flaps as a badge of honor dear.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)The Immortal Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-22-2013, 06:33 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You should take being "scolded" by those fanny flaps as a badge of honor dear.
hah

Not graphic perhaps to a freak who runs an online fan club for serial killers.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-22-2013, 05:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She slept next to her dead husband for a fricken year. He rotted & mummified. *shudders* He rotted!

A woman had been sleeping next to her dead husband's decomposed corpse for one year until authorities made the grisly discovery this week.

Apparently, 79-year-old "Marcel H." from Liege, Belgium, died back in November 2012 of an asthma attack, according to Carters News Agency. His wife was so upset that she failed to report the death and continued to sleep with the body until Belgian authorities made the bizarre finding on Tuesday, Nov. 19.

They were led to the apartment because the landlord claimed the couple hadn't paid their rent since last year. Neighbors never reported a bad smell. The body had mummified.

Story

Personally I'd prefer a hot water bottle.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Or a heated blanket.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah or a pig, preferably a live one.

I'd rather cuddle a pig than fakepoo, a pig is more attractive and has a tighter pussy.
(11-26-2013, 10:08 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: a pig is more attractive and has a tighter pussy.

I always knew you were a disturbed individual...you'd be speaking from first hand experience, no doubt?

Here's some erotica for you, deliverance...

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
That scene has obviously been in your personal wank bank for quite some time.

You probably sit at home with your pants around your ankles thinking about making me squeal like a pig.

I hate to burst your bromance balloon in its infancy but I was talking about prefering to fuck a sow like octomom.
Heh...you're words, deliverance, not mine.

Sure, sure you did...hah

Oink, oink!

The most hideous pregnant tummy I've ever seen. Yuk!
(11-26-2013, 10:37 AM)crash Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 10:08 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: a pig is more attractive and has a tighter pussy.

I always knew you were a disturbed individual...you'd be speaking from first hand experience, no doubt?

Here's some erotica for you, deliverance...

Of course he speaks from first hand experience. Not with me, obviously, because he wouldn't even hit my radar of high standards...but I'm sure he fucks a pig every night when he crawls into bed.
(11-26-2013, 07:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Not with me, obviously

Obviously, I'm straight I don't fuck dudes with more bum fluff on their face than me.
(11-26-2013, 09:42 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Not graphic perhaps to a freak who runs an online fan club for serial killers.

Give a fuck?