Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
A lot of firing going on today. Bucks and Lions both fire coaches.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-30-2013, 07:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How 'bout I don't tell you how to conduct yourself as a fan & you give me the same courtesy. Jesus.

Its a shame you weren't as passionate about injustice and inequality as you are about a bunch of steroid fuelled retards banging their fucking heads together.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Injustice & inequality? What the hell are you talking about?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

How 'bout I don't tell you how to conduct yourself as a fan & you give me the same courtesy. Jesus.
NFCE champs baby! Bring on the Saints!!!
(12-30-2013, 02:05 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Its a shame you weren't as passionate about injustice and inequality as you are about a bunch of steroid fuelled retards banging their fucking heads together.
You do know they test for roid use and have been for over a decade now. Seems to me if you're going to talk shit at least know your shit.
(12-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: NFCE champs baby! Bring on the Saints!!!

Shady looked right at me & said, "we're going to the playoffs, baby" and I damn near swooned.

(12-30-2013, 04:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: NFCE champs baby! Bring on the Saints!!!

Shady looked right at me & said, "we're going to the playoffs, baby" and I damn near swooned.

Blowing-kisses

This is my lucky day - A Philadelphia Eagles tiara & wand. Wooooo.

I could wear 'em while I post.

[Image: thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_1254000....jpg&w=600]
hah You could touch things and say "ting" ***
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Ranking up there with day-dreaming about owning slaves (or minions as some would say) is day-dreaming about wielding a scepter, saying *poof* and making shit happen.
(12-30-2013, 05:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ranking up there with day-dreaming about owning slaves (or minions as some would say) is day-dreaming about wielding a scepter, saying *poof* and making shit happen.
There's a storm rolling into Philly on Friday and Brees isn't the same QB (in fact he's downright horrible) in cold weather. You have anything to do with that? Wasnme

He's going to freeze his ass off in that open stadium. The high for Saturday is the low 30's, after the sun sets you can imagine how cold it will get. I'm trying not to read too much into that but they will certainly be uncomfortable.

NFL says officials erred on KC's missed field goal

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The NFL acknowledged that referees erred in not penalizing the San Diego Chargers for an illegal formation on a missed 41-yard field goal attempt by Ryan Succop of the Kansas City Chiefs with four seconds left in regulation on Sunday.
Succop was wide right on the kick, and the Chargers went on to win 27-24 in overtime to claim the AFC's final playoff spot. The Pittsburgh Steelers would have been in the postseason had Kansas City won the game.

http://start.toshiba.com/news/read/categ...issed_f-ap

That was the second major blown call of the game. The other one was when San Diego tried to fake a punt, and tried to get a first down. They fumbled the ball, KC picked it up and ran it in for a touchdown. The refs said it didn't happen.

I would be PISSED if I was a Steelers fan.
(12-30-2013, 02:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Injustice & inequality? What the hell are you talking about?

hah

Don't you go handing him his ass now...he usually disappears for months when you do that to him.
I hope Kaepernick freezes his balls off too.. Otherwise Capers better come up with a better plan than last year.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-30-2013, 06:15 PM)nrkerr Wrote: NFL says officials erred on KC's missed field goal

I won't be surprised to see some changes in the off season. There were a tremendous number of official's errors this year, to the extent that memos were being sent out around the league, sometimes on a weekly basis.
(12-30-2013, 06:16 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: hah

Don't you go handing him his ass now...he usually disappears for months when you do that to him.

I still don't know where the injustice & inequality came from. I even read back to see if I missed something.
(12-29-2013, 05:16 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Chiefs are screwed...we are benching our starters, and playing back-ups. I see the point of it, but now we have no shot.

Ahh...don't give up yet. You're playing my Colts next weekend and I don't have a good feeling about it. Probably because we just kicked your ass last week at your house, so you might kick ours in our house if your (team) is pissed off enough. Hopefully my team doesn't have an attitude.
(12-29-2013, 09:51 PM)crash Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 03:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Here's hoping Da Bears can knock Aaron Rodgers' dick in the dirt today at Soldier Field.

Heh..how's that workin' out for you?

As usual with Rodgers I end up feeling like I want to hurl.

4th down and 8 yds to go from the 50 with less than a minute and he throws a TD?

He looks like hasn't missed a beat.

Gonna be cold at Lambeau this weekend.

Interesting to see how the Niners fare.
Yeah I dunno. Our last two wins came from final play drives. You can't keep giving away a lead and hoping to pull that out of your ass in the dying minutes. History says that the niners have the wood on us and we're going to need to tighten our defense something chronic if we're going any further.

I think we'll need to score 40+ or hold the niners to less than 25 to win. Tough job either way..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021