Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NFL 2013 SEASON
(01-12-2014, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 09:51 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: And...the fat lady has sung. Good night

Great year, huh. It's very difficult to get as far as you did, you have every right to be a proud fan.

I love football season & already look forward to doing it all over again next year.

This year ends with the SuperBowl & next season begins in March with players returning to work in April.

I think we had a great year. My Peyton is still in it, now my focus is on Denver.
(01-12-2014, 05:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Pats? Who the heck are they?

Some bunch of nobodies being run around the field by some guy called Tom Brady or something...

Nobody really cares though.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-12-2014, 07:52 PM)crash Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 05:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Pats? Who the heck are they?

Some bunch of nobodies being run around the field by some guy called Tom Brady or something...

Nobody really cares though.

Sorry, Maggot, but, the only team I'd like to see in the Super Bowl LESS than the Broncos is the Patriots.

I can't wait for Brady and Belichek to ride off into the sunset.

Is it true that Coach Belichick messes around with other men's wives or is that just a filthy rumor?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is it true that Coach Belichick messes around with other men's wives or is that just a filthy rumor?

I haven't heard that one.

I hope that's a rumor.

However, what's the old saying?

Where there's smoke there's fire?
I hope S.D. wins. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Whoopsie. So much for your hopes.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
This is hot and cool.

Just read that the Chili Peppers will be joining Bruno Mars for the Superbowl show.

Don't know much about Mars, but the Chili Peppers are always a great watch and listen.
(01-12-2014, 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He does have a huge "play" book.
(01-12-2014, 05:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

San Francisco's very own QB, Colin Kaepernick -

[Image: dm_130708_Colin_Kaepernick_Body_Video.jpg]

*drools*

That deserves a bump.

What is this shit about Washington refusing to sell tickets to CA residents? Anyone heard about that?
Commando Cunt Queen
I am intrigued by the Pete Carroll-Jim Harbaugh rivalry.

They've been going at it since their PAC 10 days.

They're both a couple of pricks if you ask me. They do win, however, so that's what keeps them in business.

When Harbaugh got to Stanford, Carroll owned his ass (at USC). Harbaugh then turned Stanford from a doormat to kings of the conference. Very impressive if you ask me.

As fate would have it, they end up in the same division together in the NFL and have two outstanding programs.

I'm looking forward to next weeks POST-game handshake to see how much the winner rubs it into the loser.

I'm pulling for Denver against the Patriots.
(01-13-2014, 05:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm pulling for Denver against the Patriots.

*Read no further Maggottyboo*

Me too! I don't dislike Tom Brady but the guy has basically got it all, let Peyton have this one and then there's the fact that little brother has 2 rings (which I firmly believe were won through luck and not skill) one of which is from beating the Pats. Go Peyton!
(01-13-2014, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 05:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm pulling for Denver against the Patriots.

*Read no further Maggottyboo*

Me too! I don't dislike Tom Brady but the guy has basically got it all, let Peyton have this one and then there's the fact that little brother has 2 rings (which I firmly believe were won through luck and not skill) one of which is from beating the Pats. Go Peyton!

I'm on board with Donovan's Donkies as well. And I believe both of Mongo Manning's rings were from beating the Pats.
(01-15-2014, 10:58 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And I believe both of Mongo Manning's rings were from beating the Pats.

Oops. I should have known better. 50

My favorite football game of the season, without a doubt it was the most fun to watch -

[Image: 826455408.gif?1386527788]

Shady is da man -

[Image: nflpower11s-1-web.jpg]

Say what you will but.............

Brady is better than Manning bizarro world news.
Watched Belicheck's presser this morning. Someone needs to slap the dude that asked him about the legal weed in Colorado question
I might just cook something on the grill. What, is the question now.
(01-17-2014, 12:49 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Watched Belicheck's presser this morning. Someone needs to slap the dude that asked him about the legal weed in Colorado question

After reading your comment I went & watched it. I heard a couple other reporters teehee'ing after it was asked. Meh. It's not like some of the sports media are known for their intellect and it's about what I would expect from many of them.
[Image: Seahawks_49ers_Football___5.jpg]

Despite his team's recent home success in the series, Seattle quarterback Russel Wilson knows a serious challenge awaits against a San Francisco team that's allowed averages of 15.5 points and 304.9 yards over the last eight weeks. "The Seattle Seahawks want to bring something special to the city," he said. "To do that, we have to play the best 60 minutes of our lives", said Wilson.

Wilson has averaged just 157.6 passing yards in his last five with four touchdowns and three interceptions, completing 56.7 percent of his passes, and he'll be without perhaps his biggest weapon Sunday.

Percy Harvin, who played just one regular season game but came back to face the Saints, caught three passes against New Orleans but didn't play in the second half after suffering a concussion. On Friday, Seattle ruled him out against the 49ers.

''I think we're the two teams that everybody was looking at from the beginning," San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick said. "It's going to be a knockdown, drag-out game. "We're ready to go."

Excited - should be a great battle on the field. 57