Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
no no no no no no this cannot be happening!!!!

I don't know anything about his sex life either. I've never even thought about it until reading some of these posts. It makes me wonder how Mockers came to know.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He had two seasons of Rock Of Love I believe.

The gals in the show all looked like strippers or ex-strippers.

I'm pretty sure there were rumors that he was banging many of the contestants

And, good for him. I, of all people, was surely not judging him.

I think Aussie's a little jealous she couldn't get here to be part of the action.
Does anyone else think that Midwest cheats on his wife as often as possible? I can totally see it...Midwest and Divine Brown.

[Image: Hugh-grant-mugshot.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-24-2014, 12:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: He had two seasons of Rock Of Love I believe.

That would explain it. I never saw it.
Ah, Miss Divine could suck the color out of an 8-ball and smoke a cig at the same time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-24-2014, 01:18 PM)username Wrote: Does anyone else think that Midwest cheats on his wife as often as possible?

I totally believe he wanks off in the workplace restroom imagining his co-worker's awesome hooters. I think he does it in boardwalk bathrooms too because his head is endanger of exploding after seeing all the hardbodies wearing next to nothing.

Head in danger of exploding. Ha! No pun intended.
(01-24-2014, 01:18 PM)username Wrote: Does anyone else think that Midwest cheats on his wife as often as possible? I can totally see it...Midwest and Divine Brown.

[Image: Hugh-grant-mugshot.jpg]

For some reason, I believe MS when he says that he's faithful - in body.

Which is pretty amazing considering how much he mentally cheats with all of those women who can't resist his charms and good looks.

He's delusional, not adulterous. IMO. I'd bet up to 3 bucks that I'm right about that.
Yeah......He should be infidelity tested though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't think he cheats & I think if the tables were turned on him he would run for the hills as fast as his legs could carry him.
When I was in the service I was appalled at how easily my friends cheated on their spouses.

That's not been my M.O.

I like to talk a good game and I like to think that there are women who secretly want to take me somewhere and do me, but I haven't actually DONE it yet.

And hope not to.
(01-24-2014, 01:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I like to talk a good game and I like to think that there are women who secretly want to take me somewhere and do me, but I haven't actually DONE it yet.

And hope not to.

"Hope" won't keep you from straying, Fabio.

You'd better make a foolproof commitment and keep it. Otherwise, you might just die a lonely withered old perv, sitting in his orthopedic chair drooling all over his Jugs magazine in his yellowed fart-filtering underwear.

There's a new phenomena called "gray divorce"; spouses who are over 50 and have been married for decades (usually the female spouses) are ending their marriages more and more frequently.

One of the main reasons is current or past infidelities and overall dissatisfaction. The women would rather do their own thing after the kids are outta the house than be stuck with the same selfish old dud for their entire golden years.

Watch your step...
(01-24-2014, 02:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Otherwise, you might just die a lonely withered old perv, sitting in his orthopedic chair drooling all over his Jugs magazine in his yellowed fart-filtering underwear.

I had a similar dystopian vision about clang.

The only slight difference was that his fart filtering underwear was a bra and panties.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-24-2014, 07:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: I thought he was in a relationship with the mother of his children and has been for years & years.

I read somewhere in his younger days he was like a chimp in heat.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-24-2014, 07:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: I thought he was in a relationship with the mother of his children and has been for years & years.

He is! That's what made the Rock of Love series so tacky and so disgusting. He was trolling all these women when he was in a serious long term relationship. He is such a faker. Grotesque in the extreme.

(01-24-2014, 12:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I think Aussie's a little jealous she couldn't get here to be part of the action.

I am not impressed by musicians the way other women are. It just doesn't do it for me. I play music with them, so I know it's all crap, the tale they tell to impress the chicks.
(01-24-2014, 06:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am not impressed by musicians the way other women are.

Me either. I like guys who want to play chess with me.
(01-24-2014, 06:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 06:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am not impressed by musicians the way other women are.

Me either. I like guys who want to play chess with me.

I must be getting older, because they have to be genuine and authentic to impress me. That's all.