Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There must be someone.....
(03-18-2014, 02:58 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 06:23 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Check out her last pic of her wrinkled, shriveled up forehead.

What about your wrinkled shriveled up vagina?

I don't know who's vagina you've been staring at, but it sure isn't mine, crazy lady.
(03-17-2014, 11:18 PM)kevvome Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 09:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 08:24 PM)kevvome Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 06:21 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 05:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Kev, we have a members section that shows pictures of what we really look like. You are bang on with F2.

Why don't you pull some of that intelligence out of your ass and pay attention.
If you pull the nigger cock outta YOUR ass I might consider your suggestion. But I doubt I'll take any notice of someone who is convinced I am another person! Were you born ugly and stupid? Or did you hone it to perfection after many years? Now if I were CN would I be so nice to you?

Notice I said intelligence...obviously I wasn't quoting you, short stuff.
Short stuff...me? If you seen me stripped off you'd think your boyfriend was a spastic. Still believe I'm CN you mug? As for intelligence, besides your degree for cocksucking and nigger loving, what have you
ever achieved? I will answer that for you...
.NOTHING. ZILCH, ZERO, NADA. Welfare
cheques all your life and 6 kids to lazy niggers
just like you. You are a burden to the state and
should have been flushed down the toilet at
birth. No offence intended hah

Play a different tune Johnny.

He's pissed I won't give him full membership & because of that I'm a cocksucker who should go fuck myself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2014, 11:09 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 06:23 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Check out her last pic of her wrinkled, shriveled up forehead.

I don't know who's vagina you've been staring at, but it sure isn't mine, crazy lady.

I did 2 years of bioscience at University and based on your symptoms you are indeed a crusty bitch with a crusty wrinkled shriveled up vagina.
(03-18-2014, 04:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 11:09 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I did 2 years of bioscience at University and based on your symptoms you are indeed a crusty bitch with a crusty wrinkled shriveled up vagina.

Okay Sarcastic

hah
Awink well, when you're right, you're right!
Not sure but did Miley Cyruses tongue just flashed before me?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-18-2014, 11:26 AM)Duchess Wrote: He's pissed I won't give him full membership & because of that I'm a cocksucker who should go fuck myself.

Wonder if he was Crying-into-tissue when he lashed out at you so viciously.

Seriously, has any woman really ever felt insulted over being called a "cocksucker"? -- I wouldn't. It's a fact; so what?

"Go fuck yourself" is another one that I don't really get. Okay, thanks, if and when I feel like it, I will.

Lame.
How bout "quit yer sniveling you whiny little snot" That always gets under my skin. I've told them to stop it! stop it! but they just laugh and say it again and again. bastards!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-19-2014, 10:12 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Wonder if he was Crying-into-tissue when he lashed out at you so viciously.

I think so. He was infuriated but I don't know why. He ragequit. Cocksuckers ALL, he said, get my account closed! I will not be posting or reading anything on this fucking site after this second!

I'm crushed.
Hot D makes me feel that way too. She's vicious. Sometimes I sob into my pillow. Her and that b-word Sally.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I don't think that I had anything to do with kevvome's tearful departure.

Never even called him a name or anything; mostly just a few Shirley-love and pub-poll mocks.

I think he was disappointed and angry that those elusive G-spot photos he requested never showed up in his in-box.

IDK. Maybe he should have been more patient. Aussie seemed to warm up to him. He might have gotten her to send him a G-spot pic once she discovers hers and gets it x-rayed.
(03-19-2014, 02:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Never even called him a name or anything

That may have been part of his problem. I think he wanted people to roll around in the mud with him and he was disappointed when that didn't happen. His antics didn't get a reaction. Creepy Brit.
I think Kevvome was one of OP's shadow people.
(03-19-2014, 02:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think that I had anything to do with kevvome's tearful departure.

I hadn't even noticed he had gone hah
There's something very wrong when someone who claims to be a flame site expert rage quits. Then again, it happens all the time or worse yet, they start getting all freaky IRL. God damn sensitive lot, those people.
Commando Cunt Queen
Those flame site people are the most sensitive cocksuckers I've ever come across. I've known tougher Pomeranians.

You don't know the half of it. I'm ready to start posting every pm & ragequitting email I get.
You should Duchess. I think it would be entertaining.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies