Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
Random factoid; Louis Vuitton does more business in China now than any other country. By far.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

...another great handbag that gets replicated and ruined.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ahh but that's the thing, these are genuine sales from genuine Louis Vuitton stores. Apparently more knock offs are sold in the west.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-27-2014, 07:05 AM)crash Wrote: Apparently more knock offs are sold in the west.

Yup. Ghettos & flea markets. 78
(05-27-2014, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup. Ghettos & flea markets. 78

I thought that's where they moved the Coach gear..

They sit side by side.

I have a gorgeous Coach bag I don't use because every time I look at I see a fat black lady undulating her neck like a viper.
hah

Jiggaboo Ramsey!
(05-26-2014, 10:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 09:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm sure I am much more attractive to the opposite sex when I am wasted. I'm sure of it I tell ya.

I'm sure of it, too.

I mean, what man wouldn't melt when being told that he's a cuntface who looks like a very ugly woman -- in the process of you offering to have his genitalia removed -- just before you throw up on his shoes and black out? Smiley_emoticons_wink

I don't think I'm any more attractive to men when I'm wasted -- I just wanna sing and dance and avoid all things serious for a while when I party. Shallow fun.

Just thinking about this shit makes me nauseous.
Don't worry about it Aussie, it was funny.
It was funny and nobody got hurt (except Aussie a little the next day).

Can't imagine there are too many adults that don't have at least one or two cringe-worthy benders under their belts.

I don't want to get too cheesy & vomit inducing but I think it would make me sad if I thought people were being hurt in Mock.
I only meant the self-inflicted hurt -- the raging hangover.

Yeah. I did know that and I can't explain why I didn't indicate that. I haven't been finishing my thought quite a bit lately.
(05-27-2014, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't want to get too cheesy & vomit inducing but I think it would make me sad if I thought people were being hurt in Mock.

So what about CN?

What about him?

Do you mean him having hurt feelings? Something to that effect? I don't have pity for anyone who can dish it out but can't take it. He's not an innocent.
(05-27-2014, 03:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't want to get too cheesy & vomit inducing but I think it would make me sad if I thought people were being hurt in Mock.

So what about CN?

I don't wanna make Duchess sad or anything, but I just wanna go on record here.

I'm still very hurt that you called me a gross mushroom head, among other cruel things.

Also, I'm not sure I'll ever quite recover from MS telling me that I'm annoying because I don't consider the National Enquirer to be the epitome of reliable journalism.

Then there were those times that aussie told me I was too stupid to post here, which wasn't so bad as when she screamed at me for being an alco and an insightless bitch. All of which was probably a little less hurtful than TheKid telling me that I was essentially only good as a sperm receptacle.

Oh yeah, also quite hurtful were those times that CN called me a pedant and Donovan called me a chick with a dick, a troll, a lesbo, a...

I probably cried the hardest when kevvome accused me of sleeping with Yogi Bear, though. That one is still a little raw.

I've had a lot more painful experiences here, but tbh it hurts all over again just to think about them, so I'm gonna stop now.

Seriously, I don't know why I even hang out in this joint with you bitches. Crying-into-tissue

I'm very sorry...

...I'm laughing my ass off. That was so good. hah

Mock hasn't always been a place where one could find "normal" conversation. It just wasn't done. It was a hellhole and you really had to have some kind of backbone in order to hang. So many really decent posters never even made it out of the newbie forum. Meh. Water under the bridge and the change has been for the better. If it wasn't for one or two things I wouldn't even have the newbie forum but it's necessary.

I will say this - some of the toughest people to come out of the newbie forum have been mothers. Most, if not all, managed to hang in there better than many men.

I love Mock and tomorrow is her 6th birthday.
(05-27-2014, 05:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 03:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't want to get too cheesy & vomit inducing but I think it would make me sad if I thought people were being hurt in Mock.

So what about CN?

I don't wanna make Duchess sad or anything, but I just wanna go on record here.

I'm still very hurt that you called me a gross mushroom head, among other cruel things.

Also, I'm not sure I'll ever quite recover from MS telling me that I'm annoying because I don't consider the National Enquirer to be the epitome of reliable journalism.

Then there were those times that aussie told me I was too stupid to post here, which wasn't so bad as when she screamed at me for being an alco and an insightless bitch. All of which was probably a little less hurtful than TheKid telling me that I was essentially only good as a sperm receptacle.

Oh yeah, also quite hurtful were those times that CN called me a pedant and Donovan called me a chick with a dick, a troll, a lesbo, a...

I probably cried the hardest when kevvome accused me of sleeping with Yogi Bear, though. That one is still a little raw.

I've had a lot more painful experiences here, but tbh it hurts all over again just to think about them, so I'm gonna stop now.

Seriously, I don't know why I even hang out in this joint with you bitches. Crying-into-tissue

hah