Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
[Image: LSD_zps41547380.jpg]

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The Pope excommunicated. the Mafia in southern Italy.
Hmm...interesting.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-22-2014, 10:07 AM)ramseycat Wrote: The Pope excommunicated. the Mafia in southern Italy.
Hmm...interesting.

QueenBee started a thread about it, here:
http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11263
Oops. I missed that.
I'm taking the brats on vacation tomorrow. It's supposed to be an indoor water park with other stuff. It's called Great Wolf Lodge. I'd never heard of it before it came to Mass, but I guess there's a few of them across the states.

They must be out of their minds with excitement! I hope Great Wolf Lodge is as cool as it sounds. Take pix!
My half sister is 24 and a junkie. Not really sure what to do about her, if my husband knew I paid $200 for her and her lesbian girlfriend to get a crack hotel today he'd have a fucking shit fit. I didn't even meet her until I was 32 when I looked her up on Myspace, since then she's been nothing but a goddamn pain in the ass. Our dad is dead and her mom died like 2 months after I met her.

Jesus Christ. She's definitely homo, but I don't know about her stupid girlfriends, they're annoying as fuck. The whole situation annoys the shit out of me.
Scientology is the answer for your sister, sal.

They got Kirstie Alley off of cocaine and they can apparently train their believers, like Tom Cruise, to keep homosexual lovers hidden from others. Clean and less annoying. Unfortunately -- I think all of their classes are expensive, though.

If Scientology isn't realistic, maybe you should invite her to move in with you? Sounds like you're the closest thing she has left to a parental figure. More time with a sweet, compassionate, positive role model like yourself might be just what the doctor ordered -- but you're gonna have to stop funding her drug habit.
I used to be in love with Kirsty once..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Well I can't have her move in now. I'm leaving for NY tomorrow and she might pawn all my stuff while I'm gone. Plus she's always taking some kind of pills and I can't have that around a three year old.
I'm a little jealous of your New York trip. I've only been to NYC and never when the weather was nice -- frozen my ass off there. Still had a great time (not long enough, though).
I wish Jay Leno show was still on.
Thanks for banning my laptop while I'm in Vegas.

FFS!

I'm now in the goddammed public computer area while brown, black and wrinkle are reading over my shoulder.

Oh..My..God! You must have been seen as coming from an anonymous proxy server. If you can give me a window of time and day I might be able to find it and reverse it.
I'll log in tomorrow morning around 8 AM PDT.

If it blocks me, I'll PM from my phone.

Thanks, doll!

However . . . I wasn't kidding about the folks looking over my shoulder.

Two wrinkles (female) and a beaner (male) starting bitching about my "racism". hah
Fucking A!
(07-10-2014, 07:13 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'll log in tomorrow morning around 8 AM PDT.

If it blocks me, I'll PM from my phone.

I'll be watching for you.

Do you recall what day this happened? I can backtrack through the logs.
(07-09-2014, 01:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I wish Jay Leno show was still on.

Craig Furgusen is better, just sayin but Jay had a way with words.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Watching this 'women's world cup of softball' and I'm fairly impressed by the athleticism these women are displaying.

I've told my wife since Day 1 that my daughter will end up being the most athletic of my 3 kids, and that'll be my bane in life (before she was born I despised women's sports).

So, bottom line, her birth has made me a much better person. I absolutely adore her, and she still thinks I'm pretty great, too (for now).