Poll: Are you a necrophiliac?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, dead things make me hard/wet
14.29%
1 14.29%
Yes, but only if they're dead animals
0%
0 0%
Yes, but only if I kill them myself
0%
0 0%
Yes, the way they smell reminds me of the fragrance between my thighs
28.57%
2 28.57%
Yes, but I've never had the guts to do anything about it
0%
0 0%
No, I'm just boring and lame
28.57%
2 28.57%
This is a seriously fucked up poll
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked up Funeral
QueenBee Wrote:Geesh...are we from the same family tree? Sounds like the bunch of vultures that came out after my uncle died. Now..here was a pretty cool guy, for a little old cranky Italian man..who was murdered in his bed by some asshole.

The biggest argument was over some costume jewelry ring that belonged to my aunt that all the cousins insisted went to them.
'My' people (and I claim them only grudgingly) are currently vying for 'the house', which now belongs to my Grandmother (in her 80s). My grandmother has lived with my mom the last several years, because she can no longer take care of herself, and my mom has 'power of atty' since Gram doesn't have all her marbles anymore.

My aunt, (the hypocrite who leaned over and 'kissed the coffin' after belching about how much she hated her stepfather all those years), is now trying to prove my mom 'unfit' so she (my aunt) can try to take Gram, plus her house and all of her money.

Aunt J has a history of leeching off Gram for most of her life. She and her kids, would literally come visit around the first of each month, and suck out every cent they could. Gram would go without things so she could give money to those loser assholes, and now of course, they are pissed because she can't shell out anymore.
The Antagonist Wrote:Been watching Barrett-Jackson all weekend.
Sad how many automatic tranny's are in some of the lovely muscle cars on the block.

Anyone driving any muscle or sports care with an automatic transmission is a pussy driver.
I don't even know why these cars even had that option when produced!

I hate driving automatics.... they just don't have the control I like when driving.

and oh yeah, I know the whole lecture about some racing cars and bikes have automatic blah, blah, blah but I am not talking about racing.
Ya, standard transmission is the way to go...more control over your car.
ramseycat Wrote:Me likey!!! I would love a '10 Mustange, black on black. Not practicle with the kiddies though.
I also have a truck, and the wifey has a Hyundai Santa Fe for haulin the kids.
The Afterbirth Wrote:Yes, they are a play on the originals. There's nothing all that special about them other than their paint job. They're good cars but come with an automatic transmission and traction stability control locked in, so they are basically only meant to be used as daily drivers. They sold 2 at Barrett-Jackson, but that is all the public got to my knowledge.
Interesting story, the Shelby Mustangs. I have never owned one, but had two of Carol Shelby's other creation, the Dodge Viper. They are fragile and cannot be punished, have worthless A/C, are uncomfortable and impossible to endure for long trips, and the cockpit noise is deafening and haspoor ergonomics. They are beautiful and reminiscent of his Shelby AC Cobras, however. The newer Gen 3 Vipers might be nicer, but I have not owned a Gen 3.
The Afterbirth Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Me likey!!! I would love a '10 Mustange, black on black. Not practicle with the kiddies though.

What kind of truck? I drive one.

Ford F250 Superduty Diesel 4x4. 7.3L 6 speed.

Spec'd it out for hauling horses but when I had to sell the farm because my ex is a selfish fat fuck who will (by god's hand) die a slow painful death..... so now i use it for my every day wheels.

For a large sized pickup it has tons of giddy-up!
The Antagonist Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:

Spec'd it out for hauling horses but when I had to sell the farm because my ex is a selfish fat fuck who will (by god's hand) die a slow painful death..... so now i use it for my every day wheels.

Well, the truck I was referring to is my little Explorer Sport Trac... It gets good mileage and enough room for hauling the kids and some stuff. I also have a F350 Diesel Dually 4x4 7.3 that I use for hauling stuff and when I need a real truck. I'm a bit of a vehicle collector. I have an '86 Jeep CJ-7 4 cylinder, a '68 Shelby GT500 and a '67 Ford Mustang.
And I have a '95 V8 Cougar. Why the fuck are we talking about cars here? Have the soup chickens infected you all with their inanity?
Sinister Wrote:And I have a '95 V8 Cougar. Why the fuck are we talking about cars here? Have the soup chickens infected you all with their inanity?
Apparently, something about redneck family funerals reminded them of cool cars.

SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:And I have a '95 V8 Cougar. Why the fuck are we talking about cars here? Have the soup chickens infected you all with their inanity?
Apparently, something about redneck family funerals reminded them of cool cars.

With one exception in the past 6 years I have only attended Biker funerals. No cool cars, but some incredible sleds, by the hundreds.

Just had one 2 days ago for a Brother's dad. No bikes since it's winter, but the procession was about 23 of a mile long. The MC members carried the coffin themselves and lowered it into the grave themselves and wouldn't let the cemetary workers near their Brother. You'll never see as moving an experience till you have seen a Biker funeral.
The Afterbirth Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:

Well, the truck I was referring to is my little Explorer Sport Trac... It gets good mileage and enough room for hauling the kids and some stuff. I also have a F350 Diesel Dually 4x4 7.3 that I use for hauling stuff and when I need a real truck. I'm a bit of a vehicle collector. I have an '86 Jeep CJ-7 4 cylinder, a '68 Shelby GT500 and a '67 Ford Mustang.
I have a F350 King ranch diesel dually. Well actually it's my husbands, but I've been using it for the past couple of days because the starter in my car took a shit. Anyway, it's a real pain in the ass to drive around town. I almost took the mirror out going through the bank drive thru the other day.
Sinister Wrote:The MC members carried the coffin themselves and lowered it into the grave themselves and wouldn't let the cemetary workers near their Brother. You'll never see as moving an experience till you have seen a Biker funeral.
Aww... sounds like a close-knit group. Very cool of them to be so protective of their own.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:The MC members carried the coffin themselves and lowered it into the grave themselves and wouldn't let the cemetary workers near their Brother. You'll never see as moving an experience till you have seen a Biker funeral.
Aww... sounds like a close-knit group. Very cool of them to be so protective of their own.
Want to hear the story? It's pretty fucking outstanding. I wouldn't trade being a Biker for love or money.
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Want to hear the story? It's pretty fucking outstanding. I wouldn't trade being a Biker for love or money.
Sure... it's a funeral thread. I think it's pretty awesome that they lowered the coffin themselves. That's a heavy job (figuratively and literally).
Ramsey or someone asked if it was my car in the sig. Back to funerals I suppose.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sure... it's a funeral thread. I think it's pretty awesome that they lowered the coffin themselves. That's a heavy job (figuratively and literally).

The pack of bikes from the service to the cemetary was loooooooong. We had many tailgunners to block intersections so we could all pass as a single group.

When we got to the cemetary, they opened the hearse and there was no rolling trolley involved; the Brothers of the Club carried Keg by hand. The ironic part is, Keg died on his 44th birthday and the numbers 44 signify the Club he rode with.

So while we were all gathering around the tent to hear the service, all the 44 members kept shouting Happy Birthday, Keg!!!! After the service the coffin needed to be carried to the grave that had been dug. The members of the Club would not allow the cemetary workers near the coffin and carried it down the hill - about 100 yards - themselves. They carefully lowered the coffin to the ground, spilling John Daniels onto the coffin and yelling Happy Birthday!!!

Then the cemetary crew came up to fill the grave and had the shovels promptly removed from their hands. All of us got to throw a shovel-full of dirt onto Keg's coffin and we laid him to rest ourselves. We didn't want the help of the strangers.

RIP Keg.....GBNF.
Cool story...I never understand why bikers get a bad rap, they're usually some of the best people.
Sinister Wrote:RIP Keg.....GBNF.
From the sound of his name, I'm guessing he wasn't a small guy either. I'm sure he would have been proud of his send-off.
The Afterbirth Wrote:Cool story...I never understand why bikers get a bad rap, they're usually some of the best people.

We get a bad rap because what bleeds is whatreads. It's like the owners of firearms or pitbulls; you only hear when something goes fucked up. If you make a friend of a Biker, you have a true and loyal friend for life. Just like it says in my intro to my own Biker forum.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum101/3988.html
The Afterbirth Wrote:Cool story...I never understand why bikers get a bad rap, they're usually some of the best people.
I think it comes from the people who make the mistake of fucking with them.

The bikers I've known, and known of, were all decent people. You just don't want to get on their bad side.

sally Wrote:I have a F350 King ranch diesel dually.

I have never been more stuck in deep muck than in my GMC 3500 Dually. Not sure why it said Z-71 4x4 on it. It was worthless.