Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
POT VS ALCOHOL
Hasn't BBH had the most amazing life, I would love to hear her high flying tales, I am sure she has had and seen many interesting things. She worked in the days when it was so glamorous to be a flight attendant, or Air Hostess as they were known in those days. It was like being a movie star or something. How wonderful having that job and having those experiences.
(05-08-2015, 07:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hasn't BBH had the most amazing life, I would love to hear her high flying tales

Oh would you, would you really? There's a whole damn 7 page thread called The Life and Times of Blueberry Hill you can find it in, you retard. You even posted in it.
(05-08-2015, 11:02 AM)sally Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 07:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hasn't BBH had the most amazing life, I would love to hear her high flying tales

Oh would you, would you really? There's a whole damn 7 page thread called The Life and Times of Blueberry Hill you can find it in, you retard. You even posted in it.
hahhahhah
I did smoke pot and drank alcohol in my younger years.Stopped after I had kids though.
(05-08-2015, 11:02 AM)sally Wrote:

I meant sitting around a campfire sharing stories and experiences. It's not the same as reading it in a forum. I have heard enough to know that I would love to even sit around at a comfortable classy bar with lounge chairs and Mockers listening to her shocking tales. Who knows? Maybe BBH has seen an alien when she was up there in the clouds.
One time when my friend was "up in the clouds" he swore he saw Tony the Tiger get into an undercover police car.

this thread is about pot right?
(05-08-2015, 10:19 PM)Cutz Wrote: One time when my friend was "up in the clouds" he swore he saw Tony the Tiger get into an undercover police car.

this thread is about pot right?

Yep. And most of the Mock ladies are smoking it. Thats why they can be forgiven for going off topic in this thread.

Clang, you get around cyberspace, do most sites have more women than men like Mock does?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-09-2015, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang, you get around cyberspace, do most sites have more women than men like Mock does?

The active sites I go to(just Mock and TK currently), its usually more men than women.
Do they talk about us in TK? Of course they do, what do they say?
(05-09-2015, 03:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do they talk about us in TK? Of course they do, what do they say?

They only talk about the bat shit crazy lady from Australia, drongo.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-09-2015, 03:28 PM)username Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 03:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do they talk about us in TK? Of course they do, what do they say?

hah
(05-09-2015, 03:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do they talk about us in TK?

No. Mainly its silly 1-upmanship between Riotgear(or jack's "enemy" of the week/month) and Ma(jack) and general discussion about TV shows and stories about Squidgods, Cat Cleaners and detectives.

oh piss off and do the world a favour and eat a hamburger already, then you wont be so irritable and cranky.
(05-10-2015, 02:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

oh piss off and do the world a favour and eat a hamburger already, then you wont be so irritable and cranky.

Hahaha.
says the most irritable, cranky crazy lady on the planet.

Aussie, have you ever been high? I must have asked you that before but I can't recall. I'd love to get buzzed with you. I'm kinda chuckling just thinking about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-10-2015, 12:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aussie, have you ever been high? I must have asked you that before but I can't recall. I'd love to get buzzed with you. I'm kinda chuckling just thinking about it.

hell yes. In the 90s. One time, I was with these friends and the nightclubs open after midnight on Good Friday. So we had ordered a cab to come and get us and take us to this nightclub called The Mass. It was an alternative nightclub there, way way hip joint. Too cool for school.

This cab arrived and the body of it was odd and square that obviously could take a wheelchair. We got in and just sat there laughing and laughing, and the cab driver was laughing too. Here we are looking I mean, like musicians, fabulously glamorous in this weird vehicle.

Then I thought of a joke and I couldn't get it out because I knew the punchline and just kept laughing. I had to discipline myself and get it out in bits, I said "when we get to The Mass they will all be looking at us wondering if we are popstars or spastics (retards)", none of us could speak the rest of the trip we just kept laughing and laughing. When we got to The Mass it was closed for Good Friday! So here is this hip sacreligious joint closed for Good Friday. We ended up going to this sleazy pick up joint where we stood out and people with poor dress sense and men with bad hair cuts danced and we sat and watched as though they were putting on a freakshow for us. It was entertaining, but got boring.
Are you high right now?
(05-10-2015, 09:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Are you high right now?

hah
(05-10-2015, 09:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 12:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hell yes. In the 90s. One time, I was with these friends and the nightclubs open after midnight on Good Friday. So we had ordered a cab to come and get us and take us to this nightclub called The Mass. It was an alternative nightclub there, way way hip joint. Too cool for school.

This cab arrived and the body of it was odd and square that obviously could take a wheelchair. We got in and just sat there laughing and laughing, and the cab driver was laughing too. Here we are looking I mean, like musicians, fabulously glamorous in this weird vehicle.

Then I thought of a joke and I couldn't get it out because I knew the punchline and just kept laughing. I had to discipline myself and get it out in bits, I said "when we get to The Mass they will all be looking at us wondering if we are popstars or spastics (retards)", none of us could speak the rest of the trip we just kept laughing and laughing. When we got to The Mass it was closed for Good Friday! So here is this hip sacreligious joint closed for Good Friday. We ended up going to this sleazy pick up joint where we stood out and people with poor dress sense and men with bad hair cuts danced and we sat and watched as though they were putting on a freakshow for us. It was entertaining, but got boring.

I bet they were thinking you crazies were the freak show.