Poll: Are you a necrophiliac?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, dead things make me hard/wet
14.29%
1 14.29%
Yes, but only if they're dead animals
0%
0 0%
Yes, but only if I kill them myself
0%
0 0%
Yes, the way they smell reminds me of the fragrance between my thighs
28.57%
2 28.57%
Yes, but I've never had the guts to do anything about it
0%
0 0%
No, I'm just boring and lame
28.57%
2 28.57%
This is a seriously fucked up poll
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked up Funeral
Sinister Wrote:If you make a friend of a Biker, you have a true and loyal friend for life. Just like it says in my intro to my own Biker forum.
The forum that nobody can get in because of some fucked up infant named Wolf? ::lmao::
SyberBitch Wrote:I think it comes from the people who make the mistake of fucking with them.
Honestly, Syber; we use that affect to our advantage. Nothing we want more than to be left alone and then some asshat comes along thinking he can take the Bikers. All we want is to be left alone; to live our own lives. We want nothing to do with the outside world.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:If you make a friend of a Biker, you have a true and loyal friend for life. Just like it says in my intro to my own Biker forum.
The forum that nobody can get in because of some fucked up infant named Wolf? ::lmao::

You don't want to start talking shit about Wolf with me, Moose. You don't like him, take it up with him. He is my Brother and he would kill or die for me.

Don't talk about Wolf when you know nothing about him. This is the end of this discussion.
Sinister Wrote:You don't want to start talking shit about Wolf with me, Moose. You don't like him, take it up with him. He is my Brother and he would kill or die for me.

Don't talk about Wolf when you know nothing about him. This is the end of this discussion.

Nobody can take anything up with that bitch. He locks everyone out from posting unless they bow down to his sorry ass.::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You don't want to start talking shit about Wolf with me, Moose. You don't like him, take it up with him. He is my Brother and he would kill or die for me.

Nobody can take anything up with that bitch. He locks everyone out from posting unless they bow down to his sorry ass.::lmao::
Just proof that you don't know what you're talking about. You're not a Biker; you've said so youself. You don't know my world. Wolf is one of the most honorable men I know.

Did you get my last email, anyway?
Sinister Wrote:Just proof that you don't know what you're talking about. You're not a Biker; you've said so youself. You don't know my world. Wolf is one of the most honorable men I know.
I guess shitting on everyone is his definition of honor. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Just proof that you don't know what you're talking about. You're not a Biker; you've said so youself. You don't know my world. Wolf is one of the most honorable men I know.
I guess shitting on everyone is his definition of honor. ::lmao::
Here's a thought; why don't you take it up with him, instead of trying to goad me with this sophomoric crap? You have an issue with Wolf, he would be more than happy to take it up with you himself. Wolf literally saved my life; more than once. He means more to me than any 10 members here in Mock. Wolf would kill or die for me, as I would for him.
Sinister Wrote:Here's a thought; why don't you take it up with him, instead of trying to goad me with this sophomoric crap? You have an issue with Wolf, he would be more than happy to take it up with you himself. Wolf literally saved my life; more than once. He means more to me than any 10 members here in Mock. Wolf would kill or die for me, as I would for him.

You can't take anything up with him. What part of "he locks people from posting" did you miss? Care to share how he saves lives onlinefrom Alaska?

Bikers - geez.so dramatic. ::lmao::

It's easy to say someone would die for you or you would do the same. When was the last time you were in a combat situation and actually did take a bullet for a fellow squad member?Actually, there are military recruiters in Detroit. You could doBASIC and be in Iraq or Afghanestan within about 90 days.
I like Wolf and he liked me. I think he is an amazing writer. His writing just gives you a hint at the intellect that man has. He is honrorable, respectful, loyal and knows how to treat a lady.

The fact that he didn't care for Moose just shows that Wolf can spot an idiot bullshitter with no respect even over the internet. Hence, the reason why Tardspanker was banned.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I won't be talking about Wolf here in Mock. Pretty fucking chickenshit to slam him here where he doesn't read. If you want to know how he saved my life, ask him yourself. I can guarantee what answer he will give you verbatim; thank you for your interest. Same reply I'm giving you.
Sinister Wrote:I won't be talking about Wolf here in Mock. Pretty fucking chickenshit to slam him here where he doesn't read. If you want to know how he saved my life, ask him yourself. I can guarantee what answer he will give you verbatim; thank you for your interest. Same reply I'm giving you.
I think I love that man!!
ramseycat Wrote:I post that I like anyone that Moose does not like because I need attention from Moose and this may be one way to get it. I sure wish I was not so poor so that I didn't need to leg hump people with an income on the Internet. Well, and I wish I was not ugly, gullible, and a bad parent.
Geez, don't hold back! ::blink::
Update - At the funeral, my mom was told that her dad 'didn't leave a will'.

The house was mutually owned by my grandmother (who has Alzheimers) and my grandfather. 'Tenancy in common', meaning when one of them dies, the entire interest of the house goes to the surviving spouse (that being my grandmother). My mom has legal 'power of atty' over my grandmother and my grandmother has been living with my mom the last several years, my mom as her caretaker.

Friday evening, my aunt showed up at my mom's house, to take grandmother to 'spend the night' with her. The next day, Aunt J was supposed to have brought Grandmother back, but did not. Mom could not reach her by phone. Sunday, Mom was called and 'informed' that Aunt J did not intend to bring Grandmother back. My mom was then told that Grandpa DID leave a will, but had specifically stated he did not want my mother getting 'anything' and that the house was to be left to my uncle, 'on the condition' that my grandmother was taken away from my mom and put back in their jointly owned house.

So, my mom went to the police and such, found out that she couldn't really do anything about the 'kidnapping' until Monday because she would have to go to the Magistrate's office and get a court order. I took enough medicine to last Grandmother a couple of days to the old house, so she wouldn't be without. While there, Aunt J stated that she had 'bought the house' from my Uncle, because he was the 'executor' of the estate.... dumbasses. Can they seriously be that stupid and ignorant of probate law??

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow. =p
AnonyMoose Wrote:
sally Wrote:I have a F350 King ranch diesel dually.
I have never been more stuck in deep muck than in my GMC 3500 Dually. Not sure why it said Z-71 4x4 on it. It was worthless.
Well not that you can respond ::laugh::::finger:: but I think GMC trucks suck. That's been my experience anyway. I have two F350 trucks , but we have never taken them out in the muck. We use them to haul seamless gutter machines. They seem to work well for that.
Dually trucks are not meant for mud running. They are meant for stability in load and hauling. I have not seen a dually that hasn't gotten stuck in the mud.
Dually 4x4 means nothing. That's why Ford doesn't make them. They MIGHT make dually 4x4 now but before they did you would have to get it done aftermarket and I think Quigly were the ones to go to do that.

Syber, damn.... just your mom having power of attorney should have had the police take action.
Your dopey greedy family can't produce papers with all this can they?
Your mom should simply slap the shit out of her sister and be done with it.
The Antagonist Wrote:Syber, damn.... just your mom having power of attorney should have had the police take action.
Your dopey greedy family can't produce papers with all this can they?
Your mom should simply slap the shit out of her sister and be done with it.
Seriously.... can you hear the banjos playing in the background catch the scent of cheezewhiz on the breeze? It's a very white trash new year!

Honestly, my mom isn't so much 'white trash', but my aunt is... she's a walking stereotype.

Apparently, having 'power of attorney' is NOT enough to cause the police to take action without a court order. We talked to both the city and state police departments. We also put a call in to Adult Protective Services, but it being a Saturday and all, it was hard to make any headway. Just the way they are trying so hard to screw my mom over makes me want to see them prosecuted over this crap. My mom is the only one who has NOT tried to pick through my grandfather's bones like some desperate hyena. Just goes to show that good people really don't come out ahead (though it's not over yet).
The Antagonist Wrote:Dually trucks are not meant for mud running. They are meant for stability in load and hauling. I have not seen a dually that hasn't gotten stuck in the mud.
Dually 4x4 means nothing. That's why Ford doesn't make them. They MIGHT make dually 4x4 now but before they did you would have to get it done aftermarket and I think Quigly were the ones to go to do that
A good portion of that is fairly incorrect. You're right that they weren't meant for mud running, but unless you are in way more shit then you should take a vehicle in, you shouldn't get stuck. A dually 4x4 means exactly the same thing that any other 4x4 means...that it's 4 wheel drive. Regardless of what you may believe, having the ability to pull with those front 2 tires can mean the difference between sitting there and driving out of it. Ford does in fact make a factory 4x4 dually and I happen to own a 2000 model. They've made 4x4 models for ages...It may just be where you are from.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I post that I like anyone that Moose does not like because I need attention from Moose and this may be one way to get it. I sure wish I was not so poor so that I didn't need to leg hump people with an income on the Internet. Well, and I wish I was not ugly, gullible, and a bad parent.
Geez, don't hold back! ::blink::

hahahhhahha FUCK YOU ASSWIPE!! As you can see *I* didn't get banned for being a supreme jackhole. So you can misquote and make up all the shit you want in your own head. Since you can't post it here anymore. Dammit. That just makes me smiiiillllleeeeeeeee.

::bigg::
The Afterbirth Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Dually trucks are not meant for mud running. They are meant for stability in load and hauling. I have not seen a dually that hasn't gotten stuck in the mud.
Dually 4x4 means nothing. That's why Ford doesn't make them. They MIGHT make dually 4x4 now but before they did you would have to get it done aftermarket and I think Quigly were the ones to go to do that
A good portion of that is fairly incorrect. You're right that they weren't meant for mud running, but unless you are in way more shit then you should take a vehicle in, you shouldn't get stuck. A dually 4x4 means exactly the same thing that any other 4x4 means...that it's 4 wheel drive. Regardless of what you may believe, having the ability to pull with those front 2 tires can mean the difference between sitting there and driving out of it. Ford does in fact make a factory 4x4 dually and I happen to own a 2000 model. They've made 4x4 models for ages...It may just be where you are from.

I've owned Ford Trucks since 1978, none of them dually's. I'm in the NY metro area and I don't know if they bothered to make or not make dually available with 4x4 a regional availability but I do know the last truck I bought new was my current 1999 F250 and at the time I was enquiring about a dually and they did not offer it in 4x4 then.Maybe it was only diesel without the availability?Can you enlighten me a little more on what I'm not up to snuff on? The truck I showed you is the '99 - it's a diesel and it's spec'd out for hauling horses, not a mud buggy. I've no need for a mud buggy and never will.

Granted you shouldn't get stuck if you know how to drive in mud but I assure you that I've pulled many dually's out of the mud where the other trucks had no problem getting through.

I also am aware that getting stuck is 99% the driver.
The Antagonist Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:

I've owned Ford Trucks since 1978, none of them dually's. I'm in the NY metro area and I don't know if they bothered to make or not make dually available with 4x4 a regional availability but I do know the last truck I bought new was my current 1999 F250 and at the time I was enquiring about a dually and they did not offer it in 4x4 then.Maybe it was only diesel without the availability?Can you enlighten me a little more on what I'm not up to snuff on? The truck I showed you is the '99 - it's a diesel and it's spec'd out for hauling horses, not a mud buggy. I've no need for a mud buggy and never will.

Granted you shouldn't get stuck if you know how to drive in mud but I assure you that I've pulled many dually's out of the mud where the other trucks had no problem getting through.

I also am aware that getting stuck is 99% the driver.
I can't say what they offer in NY since I've never lived there. I do know that Ford has offered the F350 Dually Diesel 4x4 from the factory since 1987 because my dad would buy one every 2-3 years. If they told you that you couldn't get a dually diesel 4x4 in '99 then someone lied to you since it was produced. (just one examplehttp://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/index.php?a=2&b=27271) Like I said, I can't say what is offered regionally and I know on some occasions my dad or myself would have to get trucks brought in from Wisconsin or Michigan.
Most people have no need for a 4x4 option on a dually. Living in South Texas where we get a fair amount of rainfall, the pastures get a little muddy and when you are having to haul a trailer in or out of there, it can help make things a little easier. You're right about people getting stuck though.

I'm not arguing that 4x4's are plausible for most people and especially in a dually, just that Ford does indeed make them and has for some time.